Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina (29528 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Realist12: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2022
When the jungle mature. We'd truly know who is the king . Whilst some are chasing social media clout Tinubu's camp are working day and night on ground . I hope they won't be shocked with the results of the election.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Zombiedients: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
Testing the mic…Obi supporters in severe pains.

Check Obi’s antecedent from the past.

Hello Tweh tweh
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by twilliamx(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2022
GTkester:
I wish them good luck

However, Can we check the tallies again?

Click like for Tinubu or Atiku

Click Share for Peter Obi

Them do pass this under Jonathan and even Atiku/obi. Then Buhari always lost. But Las Las who be your president? Them no dey use like and shares win votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Yankee101: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Chop his money
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Babastrong(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=GTkester post=117062820]I wish them good luck

However, Can we check the tallies again?

Click like for Tinubu or Atiku

Click Share for Peter Obi [ The social media president will win this but we know the real president.]
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by naijanative: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
I have the 100% confident in my mind that tinubu will win....

What happens next? Your life becomes better?
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Chrismania100: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2022
That picture is not Tinubu APC rally.Look at it very well,you willl not see a single picture or APC logo.This picture is for APC Governor campaign in Kastina.But, Tinubu urchid just fronted as of na Tinubu gets crowd

Majesty2:
wailing is allowed.... Piter Obidient will never rule this country, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Olojuobinrin(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

Naanu
Take it easy, I don’t want to laugh please grin

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by ogastone(m): 2:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Where are the brooms?
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by plaindealer: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2022
"I knew Tinubu when he was governor while I was district head and he has assisted me in many ways. Now that I am on the throne, he is contesting for president, tell me why I should disown him"

- Emir of Katsina

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by broadman20: 2:43am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

I pray that your confidence don't land you in the hospital.

Please remove every sniper around your home during and after the election.

My humble advise though.......
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by BiafraAburi: 2:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Photoshop!!
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by danhans(m): 3:00am On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Obituarists: they were paid N100k each to attend the office commissioning. Peter Obi Pandora’s rallies are attended by organic crowd who only get a plate of jollof rice and bathing soap for attending. Tinubu will not get any vote in the entire north blablabla grin
Why bringing Peter Obi to the matter now,let them go to the field whoever wins is the Nigeria president let learn not how to incite again each other,let not abuse anybody pls
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Traplord09: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

Collect you money wake up
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by fredylee: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2022
The posters they are carrying say "Zandon Daura" for Senate. shocked cool
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Allashamu: 3:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
When campaign start obituaries go get sense......atiku will still win south east anyways from what we r seeing with his visit to south east today

Na only Obi be una headache
Chaaii to stay relevant this days,just dey talk about Obi

Oya starting barking!
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Alaigbopress: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2022
What this Tinubu urchins doesn't understand is that the Crown there are not for Tinubu but for their respective Candidates in other positions such as Governorship, Senate and House of Reps that is why You are not seeing Tinubu's posters flying around there. This election will shock many people.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by President2001(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Fake news where's the picture of the building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.