Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man (81379 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by aestake: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Since pastor paul enenche don school this guy, he never misbehave again. Congratulations to him
All of them are the same.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by gbowoade85142: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Congratulation daddy freezeCongratulation daddy freeze...
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Enimin: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has tied the knot with his long time Fiancee and baby Mama, Benedicta Elechi, in the UK despite legal claims on previous marriage.

The Husband of Benedicta had filed a case against Daddy Freeze claiming his marriage to her still stands and Daddy Freeze was asked by the court to pay some claims to him running into millions of naira.

This video shows Daddy Freeze going ahead to marry Benedita in the UK with Pastor Tobi Adegboyega as his best man, and some friends and family present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDSoy7rj6Y

Daddy Freeze, king of crooks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by naijapikin2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Daddy freeze you must pay your tithe, either to God or to the devil
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Latestreport1: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lagos State Railway Electric Blue Line Coaches arrives from United State

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP_LVVmOut8
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.

Who the hell are you to judge?

Are you sure your are a believer?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by BABANGBALI: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
okay let's pick December now or what do you think?
that sounds good
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by desiredhome: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
naijapikin2:
Daddy freeze you must pay your tithe, either to God or to the devil
Lol......
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Prisco4luv(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good for him, shey make him no divorce
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by GamalNasser: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Has she divorced her former husband
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Dpundict: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Long time baby mama

I'm learning something from this people
I go first of all get the baby then get the mama later

Wonderful undecided
I am learning about it too. As I no fit see wife marry and I am already 37 and not doing so badly.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Breadnote: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=117062726]Daddy Freeze has tied the knot with his long time Fiancee and baby Mama, Benedicta Elechi, in the UK despite legal claims on previous marriage.

The Husband of Benedicta had filed a case against Daddy Freeze claiming his marriage to her still stands and Daddy Freeze was asked by the court to pay some claims to him running into millions of naira.

This video shows Daddy Freeze going ahead to marry Benedita in the UK with Pastor Tobi Adegboyega as his best man, and some friends and family present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDSoy7rj6Y.dady freeze.d comedian
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by fredoooooo: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.
Confuse people from what exactly?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by limcar: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
Since pastor paul enenche don school this guy, he never misbehave again. Congratulations to him
marry me make i taste your honeypot
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by wildkat: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2022
SILVERLINES:
is missing in the evil forest while went in search of vultures for evening grills, he is no where to be found

Lol.... u guys won’t kill me with laugh on nairaland
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by limcar: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Librason:

OMG! what happens to ‘’ Taste Bud ‘’ the other lady who is into catering and has been preparing sumptuous meal for Daddy Freeze all this while?!
morøn, she's the same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by limcar: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

I no this babe nah....I use to yansh her back in the days & I use to call her fruity frankly!(REALTALK) angry
she suck your prick
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Johel(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has tied the knot with his long time Fiancee and baby Mama, Benedicta Elechi, in the UK despite legal claims on previous marriage.

Is she taste buds??
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by chijokz(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
I think you're confused individual and Daddy freeze with his deep knowledge of the scriptures and humanity is confusing you.
I hope you get “rescued from the Broadway before it becomes late“ wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2022
So why did the woman's previous husband refuse to grant her divorce? If the marriage wasn't working for them, why did he refuse to release her? Some people are very greedy,, just because he knew daddy Freeze was available to marry her, he decided to frustrate her by saying she is not divorced, so as to cash out..... undecided
StagethemTVee:

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Enyimbamercedes: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2022
I used to think Daddy Freeze had sense. I began to reassess that thought with his interview with Hush Puppy. I unfollowed him on IG because even a stupid person would have known Hush Puppi was a scammer but Daddy Freeze joined him to insult people struggling legitimately.

Then he out-did himself by interviewing this shady character Tobi and yet again did one of those stupid videos where he basically gave what Tobi does his seal of approval. I unsubscribed from his YouTube channel and will not watch a single video from this chap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by RussellRutherfo: 5:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

A man alongside Reno who has blasphemed Jesus Christ and deceived many simple minds about the Truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Laughingkk: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't even know what to say coz this doesn't bother me
Sorry can someone advise on how to succeed and make it in life?
Why am I being stagnant in life?
Who ask dem to born me sef?
Ask Google and thank me later
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by RussellRutherfo: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

You should tell this pastor directly to stop deceiving and confusing Christians who come to worship God at his church cos he’s misleading them, I’m sure he’ll listen to you as his fellow preacher sad

Rest Lawless one and hater of righteous ones.

Did Righteousness2 tell you the pastor is his direct friend?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by RussellRutherfo: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

[s]Your fraud on daily basis is much worse then anything this man could have done.
You are just mad because he enjoys exposing religious fanatical fraudsters like you.
Get lost[/s].

Child of Satan. Rest, oh! Lawless one and hater of all that are righteous.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
so uncle Righteousness2 can actually pass judgement on people instead of doing his preachings
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by hopexter(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Rest Lawless one and hater of righteous ones.

Did Righteousness2 tell you the pastor is his direct friend?

Does a man of God has to be your direct friend before you see him?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by ATLIEN2027: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Child of Satan. Rest, oh! Lawless one and hater of all that are righteous.

Ranting of a confused Satan. Your hell is here and now. Rot in hell fire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Yoighaman(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Keep wailing. You wrote a 5-paragraph comment because of someone that's enlightened and not gullible like most of y'all?

You sound like one of his zombies. He is enlightened because he blows big grammar and twists the bible to suit his narratives? Sit down, put aside your zombie cap, put on your thinking cap and objectively review his actions, are they in line with what the bible says?

So, I should keep quiet because it is an "enlightened" Daddy Freeze or Uncle Freezer that is doing wrong? It is people like you that would donate the only car you have to a god of man that has fleet of cars and thereafter, start trekking to church.

You better start thinking objectively and stop worshipping anybody because they are "enlightened", what is wrong is wrong.

That your response even reeks of inferiority complex.

Have a nice day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by RussellRutherfo: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Ranting of a confused Satan. Your hell is here and now. Rot in hell fire.

Seed of Satan your Father. Rest from your evil lawless ways.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by RussellRutherfo: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

Does a man of God has to be your direct friend before you see him?

Have you been able to tell your president to lead properly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.