Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria (5082 Views)

12 Best Mifi In Nigeria And Their Current Market Price / Best Mifi Device To Buy / Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hi, please I need an advise on an affordable mifi to buy that I can use inter state, anywhere in Nigeria, fast and also data affordable.
The data consumption of MTN is draining me, Glo network is not quite good also.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
I need answers please
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by BrickDevo: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
oloyedprince98:
Hi, please I need an advise on an affordable mifi to buy that I can use inter state, anywhere in Nigeria, fast and also data affordable.
oloyedprince98:
I need answers please
Airtel is the best for now
I have a brand new airtel 4G router smart box for sale
15k fixed
Location is Ajah, Lagos
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
BrickDevo:

15k fixed
Location is Ajah, Lagos
I can’t use airtel bcus of the state am going next, no airtel network there
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by BrickDevo: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
oloyedprince98:

I can’t use airtel bcus of the state am going next, no airtel network there
Stick to mtn then, seems you going inside a village
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Mustack: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2022
oloyedprince98:

get a universal 4g mifi.

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by OtopDesign(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
oloyedprince98:

Get telenet universal mifi nd thank me later

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Zhamani(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
location ikeja,lagos
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by iHateFraudsters: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buy Oraimo WiFi, the battery (3000mah) lasts twice as long as the others (1500mah)

https://ng.oraimo.com/oraimo-sharable-wifi-supports-4g-easy-use-smart-app-led-notification-mobile-hotspot.html

Then as for sim card, you should know the one that works well in your area.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
OtopDesign:

Exactly what am using cheesy

I was just lucky because the battery is damn strong

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kolisky:

which MF960 or MF960V
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by OtopDesign(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kolisky:

grin... Though my own battery is weak

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Mustack: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kolisky:

From where
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Mustack: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kolisky:

Where can I get it from.

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Mustack:

get a universal 4g mifi.

How much is it, and can it work anywhere in niferia
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

Is it same as universal mifi
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by oloyedprince98(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

Does it have it own sim, and how much Is it data
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by abiolag(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Kolisky:

How long does d battery last and how much can I get it?
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Cyril009:

which MF960 or MF960V

MF960
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

grin... Though my own battery is weak

My friend that later bought for himself after seeing how mine was strong was not lucky at the end. Weak battery
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Mustack:

From where

Bought it at open market, not online store
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Mustack:

Where can I get it from.

Bought mine at open market, it’s also available on stores
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2022
abiolag:

How long does d battery last and how much can I get it?

Sometimes 12hrs and roughly a day if not being intensively used

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Mustack: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kolisky:

Which store
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kolisky:

how much did you gerrit?
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cyril009:

which MF960 or MF960V
how much?
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cravemore:
how much did you gerrit?

I can hardly remember. But it was less than 17k.

Now, the price would have been up
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cyril009(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Cravemore:
how much?

I got the MTN Mifi 8k from jboixxx just got my free 10gb

Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Cravemore: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Cyril009:

I got the MTN Mifi 8k from jboixxx just got my free 10gb
okay thanks. I'll check on him.

I need a mifi. It's very important.
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by Adasun(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jboixxx is the mifi still available?
Re: What is the Best Mifi To Use In Nigeria by jboixxx: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Adasun:
Jboixxx is the mifi still available?
yes, please. Avail in Ikeja for pickup. Nationwide door delivery for a token is possible too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Solve The Parsing Error On Ma Android Phone? / How To Use IR Blaster On My Infinix Note 2 / Why You Should Stop Accepting Pay On Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.