Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations (2732 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle55: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Whaaaaat?
So u are like the Abba father of NL?

oh, na that age i deh like sha.

na them deh make my heart run "chukudi chukudi chukudi".
grin mad fellow, abeg lemme oh. Which wan be chukudi chukudi again kwanu? cheesy
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Ehinjuola: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Diz thread go funny oo
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by kkins25(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
I've stayed only in the north so I can't say for other parts. The prettiest northern girls are usually half breed between Arabs and hausa/fulani. They are mostly seen among the elites of the north. if you don't go to university in the north, or go to expensive parks, you would never know they exist.

Generally, northern girls are not materialistic, are not stingy with the coochie, family oriented, and hard working. A graduate from the north wouldn't mind following you to farm. As long as you give them attention, they are very loyal and know their place as women of society. No need to be arguing who wash plates, etc.. They won't demand more than you can provide..Once you get them their materials for cloths nd some shoes, u're d best guy on earth.. lol..

They are fond of going against parents wishes wen it comes to marriage nd can run from house to be with you. Yoruba guys who come to North to serve end up staying forever. lol...
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle70(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle55:

grin mad fellow, abeg lemme oh. Which wan be chukudi chukudi again kwanu? cheesy
ur moniker caught my attention though
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle55: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
ur moniker caught my attention though
You should pay homage to me because that's my name and you shouldn't be bearing a feminine name sad
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Konjiboii: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
some fine ones deh but overall Bayelsans are not fine.

They have ass sha.

Majority of the ones I know fine die, the ones you see na money dem no just get. Overall them get nice facial features,structure and lovely dark complexion.
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle70(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle55:

You should pay homage to me because that's my name and you shouldn't be bearing a feminine name sad
no be only homage, na the entire villageMAGE i suppose pay.

My moniker was inspired by a song sha.

I like the name, no wonder, i fell in love with u first time i saw ur moniker.

In Psquare voice "This love na follow come"

Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by kelspinall(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
legendary explorer
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle55: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
no be only homage, na the entire villageMAGE i suppose pay.

My moniker was inspired by a song sha.

I like the name, no wonder, i fell in love with u first time i saw ur moniker.

In Psquare voice "This love na follow come"
Isnor me that you love oh cos as I dey look you so na chinko love you fit give. smiley
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by benqo01(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Am from Akwaibom but I prefer Yoruba girls to even our girls but the food outside is not bad at all
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle70(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle55:

Isnor me that you love oh cos as I dey look you so na chinko love you fit give. smiley
chinko ke, the love is organic.

directly from ile-ife
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle55: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
chinko ke, the love is organic.

directly from ile-ife
I no do be that... Anything from ile-ife isnor meant for me grin
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle70(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle55:

I no do be that... Anything from ile-ife isnor meant for me grin
It was actually from other parts of the world but refurbished in Ile-Ife wink

Abeg i don tire, u deh gimme tough time, make i carry my bike go find another person to razzu

Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Michelle55: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
It was actually from other parts of the world but refurbished in Ile-Ife wink

Abeg i don tire, u deh gimme tough time, make i carry my bike go find another person to razzu
Go well egbon! Boya refurbished or brand new as long as na ile-ife I don carry my slippers yarnsh go one side make another hanty enter grin
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Woowwww. You literally know about all these women from what, experience?

You must be the NL Version of the almighty Father of all Nations o.

Yes from traveling and experience and i am not NL version of almighty father of all nations. I dont have kids anywhere.
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by oakson: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ishilove:
I'm from the South-South but I don't know what this guy is talking about... Seriously... grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BXwdFT5srXFoqnxbBnj1Tfk2VbtarGnquskdtJtewj6LeYRBz4T27vC7scanfctbl&id=100000865297273

grin grin grin

Na village sure pass be that o... make I go carry my bag
Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Silentgroper(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Unverified opinions from guys who can not interact with a lady let alone successfully date one would start flowing in.

Except one has date a chunk of ladies from specific regions before making comparisons i would called this opinions based on prejudices/stereotypes. You can't label a tribe on the experience gotten from a member of the tribe.

Btw, I'm Yoruba and from Ogun but no, all of us are not "carrible" to husband's house. undecided
.. Una fit use jazz spoil pesin life ...

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations by Badfinga: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
imagrg:
Edo girls are beautiful and hardworking. They know how to treat men wellah...kpekus wise and bellywise.
I concur from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! / Girls Which Would You Pick? An Ugly Rich Man Or A Poor Handsome Man? / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.