Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers (26576 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by beerfraud: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
UNDFTD:

Listen to how stupid you sound!
are you IPOB terrorist
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by beerfraud: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dozie32:

Go and say that to your useless father.
are you IPOB terrorist ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by UNDFTD: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Your AGbado master that only donated #50 million stolen
Lagos State money to the Victims of OWO Massacre , and the Governor , what have they done in making sure those people they did such evil act where caught?!

If TINUBU can not secure the lives of Yorubas in Ondo State, and to say the worst, this happened on the eve of APC election.......if he can't secure the security of the few Yoruba lands, how can he secure Nigeria with his age against him ?

Do NOT mind such nitwits who have nothing going for them except looking for someone to build up their stomach infrastructure.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by UNDFTD: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
beerfraud:
are you IPOB terrorist

And you're a FULANI TERRORIST!
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by paramakina202: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oh, you don't know Tinubu is behind the killings in the east?

Yes but how come Nnamdi Kanu allowed his boys to be working for Tinubu against Igbo interest in Igboland.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by XerXerz: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too bad...

There's no security in enugu. Ugwuanyi is a failure all round. Enugu state need to get it right in the next election
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
beerfraud:
South East States need someone like Wiked Wike to crush these IPOB terrorists
u make point
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by ufuosman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
D governors need to follow dis UGM with strong hand. They are spoiling the Eastern states
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Jostoman: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
beerfraud:
political sponsor ugm, very predictable people have said it before they they will soon start their politics of bitterness in southeast and Southwest. APC have started their politics of bitterness in Enugu and Ibadan.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by ridbell01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
2 _ 0 they will soon hear from the army is latest next week. They when they will play the return match
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
and who stop you from talking about the Boko haram? If northerners talking about the killing in the east why not you also talk about the north?

So you do not find that strange? That a Northerner who is being slaughtered by Boko haram, Ansaru, ISWAP and Killer herdsmen, only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria when it comes to the South East?

This is how the Northern coalition put N100M on the capture of Nnamdi Kanu but have never put one kobo on the capture of any of armed bandits killing Northerners

Nobody is fooling anyone here
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Anaerobi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
beerfraud:

And North West needs someone weak like Buhari to pamper them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by princebassey12(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
i sell all computer and laptops part and accessories at cheap price
and also repair computers for more info. Call: 07042337367
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by princebassey12(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
i sell all computer and laptops part and accessories at cheap price
and also repair computers for more info. Call: 07042337367
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by asanausana91: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

So you do not find that strange? That a Northerner who is being slaughtered by Boko haram, Ansaru, ISWAP and Killer herdsmen, only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria when it comes to the South East?

This is how the Northern coalition put N100M on the capture of Nnamdi Kanu but have never put one kobo on the capture of any of armed bandits killing Northerners

Nobody is fooling anyone here
why not put your 10000000 for bandits?
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by ZooOga: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
A Twitter post says the gunmen met their Waterloo.

The pics are hard ooo. Don't look if sensitive to gore!

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1575065456062345216?s=20&t=a_S8bHoKwa9gav-7_aFjnQ
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Mrpojj(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is why I've observed that Obi's presidency will definitely & consequentially lead to the escalation of Ipob.ESN activities nationwide.

Unlike how some people perceived it that Obi's presidency will dose the agitation, trends & pattern has shown differently.

SS militancy was peaked during GEJ regime, we thought that electing Buhari will calm boko boys but it spiral into ISWAP/banditry in the North.

I foresee that Ipob/ESN will have free day if Obi finds himself in the villa & we might be force to sit at home 7 days in a week nationwide.
So therefore we shouldn't vote obi abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Edoziesmart(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol I pity army or police officers in that particular check-in point. Because the place is the worst check-in point in Enugu State last time I checked. The number of police and army killed in that place is uncountable if I may recall.

I escaped dead on that zone on Easter Sunday this year. I was conveying from Enugu metro to akpugo in a private car and sudden we heared gunshot from army and unknown gunmen. The vehicle Infront of us was the one attacked and we had to reverse back instantly to ekeotu. That's the second time I faced such insecurity on Nigeria road. And pray never to encounter such again till I go back to my hustling country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by mrksquare: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
beerfraud:

Is it not the same Nigerian Police and Army that Wike used in crushing IPOB in Rivers state?

He didn't do anything new other than giving order for them to be neutralized.

Mind you, this IPOB urchins are deploying guerilla tactic of hit and run. Secondly the fact that they are operating in their locality and terrain gives them an edge.

Have you wondered why the Nigeria Army, Navy and Airforce could not decimate the Niger Delta militants of yore? That's because the militant had the advantage of knowing the terrain.

The only spectacular thing Wike did was that he didn't allow the IPOB madness to metastasize in Rivers state. He cured the cancer at its embryonic stage. The leaders in the South East on the other hand treated IPOB with kid glove when the madness was at its infancy. They allowed it to bloom to this cancerous level.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by justuschi50: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
MonsieurX:

In order words, you support them killing the army, which just corroborates what I said before about you people and your attitude towards UGM killings insecurity in the east.

Very soon hope you know that those UGM will start robbing, kidnapping and killing innocent citizens, which I believe is already happening.

Enjoy your Biafra.
what do u expect, we have presented everything for negotiation with the FG but they keep killing igbo. They can't negotiate with igbo but they can negotiate with bandit
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by baretalk: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Wow, this Tinubu IPOB is working. Fighting dirtying to become a president.
Are you sane?

You even got 30likes, is nairaland now for mad people cheesy

Imagine igbos celebrating collapse of their state, federal government should withdraw all army and police for a month, just secure neighboring states, the highways and borderlines, let them kill themselves a bit, something like a purge.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Smartbezzy2(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
*IT WAS ACTUALLY 7 UNIFORM MEN, NOT 2*
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
UNDFTD:

Do NOT mind such nitwits who have nothing going for them except looking for someone to build up their stomach infrastructure.

I don't know the kind of kids that are newly recruited into Nairaland .......funny folks
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by hopexter(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
How many times do we have to tell army's to stop this illegal checkpoint in South East?

Killing the security officials of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who were transferred for the protection of lives and proper of the people of South East is the only Illegal thing I see here.

Keep supporting these terrorists, it will get to a member of your household shortly
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Burruchaga71(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

Killing the security officials of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who were transferred for the protection of lives and proper of the people of South East is the only Illegal thing I see here.

Keep supporting these terrorists, it will get to a member of your household shortly
We don't fu*cking need them in South East.
They should go to the north where they are needed.. Okay
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by hopexter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
We don't fu*cking need them in South East.
They should go to the north where they are needed.. Okay

So you can continue carrying out your criminal activities and killing spree? Nigeria will not allow that to happen.

The Nigeria Army will decide the appropriate Operations for this effrontery. angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Orangedreams: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is why I've observed that Obi's presidency will definitely & consequentially lead to the escalation of Ipob.ESN activities nationwide.

Unlike how some people perceived it that Obi's presidency will dose the agitation, trends & pattern has shown differently.

SS militancy was peaked during GEJ regime, we thought that electing Buhari will calm boko boys but it spiral into ISWAP/banditry in the North.

I foresee that Ipob/ESN will have free day if Obi finds himself in the villa & we might be force to sit at home 7 days in a week nationwide.

You have just implied that every president comes with its own militia wing. If that is the case, Atiku or Tinubu will have theirs too. So there is no point rejecting one for the other when the same history is bound to repeat itself even if Obi didn't win.
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Your point is that Nigeria doesn't need a president. Noted.

You thought electing Buhari will calm bokoharam down? And you voted for him twice. If Buhari decides to seek 3rd term, una go vote for am again.
Dont mind that Igbo hater but who cares what he think.Peter Obi will surely win and become the next president of Nigeria and there is nothing they will do about it...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

So after this your ranting which of the three main presidential contenders do you have in mind to be the president of Nigeria girl.Am waiting for this your reply before I give you my next reply...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

Those of us in the South East are still wondering why you Northerners are always talking about the insecurity in the South East but never about the Boko haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, Killer herdsmen and bandits slaughtering people up North?

You have time for those Igbo haters but one thing I have learnt about brave Igbos is that they don't care what you think of them.Infact they don't know whether you exist or not that is why whenever I see those Yorubas and Housas/Fulanis that drink Panadol for Igbo headache I laugh at them because they don't know how average Igbo man sees them.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
stanluiz:
Peter obi and Ipob has nothing to do in common. And Ipob don't support him. Linking will obi with will always fail cheesy That propaganda no go work. It is only tribalism you people want to use to campaign. Una no dey shout Pandora again but ipob.

When he was a governor. He deals ruthlessly with Massob Criminals. And you think he will spare ipob ?

Obi is not sentimental when dealing with security. He said he will tackle every agitation and deal with criminals elements in it.

And what Makes you think if Tinubu is president that his agbero, thugs and Touts won't overun Nigeria ?
Good reply you gave him my friend,I like this your question you asked him which is what makes him think if Tinubu become president that his Agboro,Touts and Thugs will not overun Nigeria like Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits have overun Nigeria but trust me he will avoid this your question.MC Oluomu and his boys have already started positioning themselves to take over Nigeria once their oga drug lord Tinubu become president and they have already started testing the water by forcing buses,Keke,mini buses to buy their drug lord Tinubu stickers but God forbid Bat-thing if Tinubu become president of Nigeria...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers by Igbojew: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
enemybulldozer:
I see tinubu's presidency as something that must surely escalate agbero boys activities not only in Lagos but nationwide. It will also resurrect OPC and its activities we all know how OPC killed Hausa's and police officers in SW.

Tinubu's plan is to pocket more states in the country the way he pocketed Lagos let's be wise.
The other time MC Oluomo make a statement that they will chase Housa/Fulani in entire Yoruba region if Tinubu win presidency but that Igbo hater you replied and also his people did not see anything wrong with that MC Oluomo statement............I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.