Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51420 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
That was a foolish move. There are more better ways to show your grievances.
You would know.
Type here just one of those "better ways" according to you.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by deathmen12: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2022
I’m not a fan of what the west are doing to the world, but it beat my imagination when I see some people here supporting the evil that Putin is committing against the Ukrainians, but they will blame Buhari for lekki tollgate shorting, Some Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by crafteck(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Where all those people shouting that Ukraine will be defeated within 1 month, wars are not won by tanks anymore.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by OvertheTop(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.

WINTER IS COMING!!
THE NIGHT KING is Real!
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by PhantomThief(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:
This is unmistakable message.

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.
It's nice to see Russians on Nigeria space
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Nigerians have endured bad governance for over 22 years, it is time to oust bad governance and restore sanity....

By making Peter Obi President in 2023

As if Peter Obi was not a part of the bad governance of 22 years you referenced. Old wine in new bottle.
Can't you choose from one the other parties whose candidate has never held a political position before for a change?

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by hammerT: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Y DID DEY SAVE HIM.

THEY SHOULD DO BLOOD TEST, THAT BASTARD IS FROM UKRAINE, THEN FINISH HIM OFF.

HE DONT DESERVE TO CONTINUE EATING THEIR RUSSIAN FOOD, MEDICATION OR HEALTHCARE SERVICE.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by peculiar2233: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.
Din din rin agba grin
Russia is winning indeed, I'm 100% sure Putin is regretting his actions now but it's too late for him.
Mu mu are u aware over 20,000 Russian army are trapped in Ukraine as I'm writing this?
Thanks to HIMARS
Thanks to the West
God bless the West
Slava Ukraini!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by legba1(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.

Yet another hardliner will takeover from him. Russians are wired like that. ...tough, wicked, strict.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Bigchristo: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:

I was interviewing a Russia colleagues of mine yesterday we both work in same plant in desert of UAE, Russians are proudly in support of Putin, must be here and keep having headaches, we need to fix our own country issues and leave Russia and Ukraine alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
This channel on YouTube will help most people on this forum to start critical thinking and do some independent and investigative research as to what’s going on in the world and to stop sounding unintelligent. The channel is on YouTube and it’s called “Redacted”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1INqdAvFk
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by obedience4(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:

Are you more brilliant than the west,??
People that have been sourcing gas from different countries.
EU have said they have contingency in place during the winter, you are here in Nigeria giving shitty analysis..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by hammerT: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:

UGLY BLACK AFRICAN THAT SOLD THEIRSELF INTO ANIMAL FARM FOR WESTERN EUROPEANS.

RUSSIANS ARE NOT YOU, THEY WORK HARD AND NOT PREPARED TO TAKE ANY NONSENSE FROM THEIR FELLOW MAN.

THE RUSSIANS DONT WORSHIP ANY WHITE MAN AS GOD, THEY WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD INVISIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
sotall:
undecided

@Teaser4 a.k.a Putin's asslicker.

Here are Russians protesting Putin's madness and you from a shithole country is licking Putin's ass.

Don’t mind those dudes like him. They think Putin gives a damn about their starving asses

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by obedience4(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
I was interviewing a Russia colleagues of mine yesterday we both work in same plant in desert of UAE, Russians are proudly in support of Putin, must be here and keep having headaches, we need to fix our own country issues and leave Russia and Ukraine alone

Yet thousands are on the borders to flee the mobilization..
Your colleague is far away in UAE. Tell him to quit his job and come fight if he really love Russia..
Yeye

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2022
This channel on YouTube will help most people on this forum to start critical thinking and do some independent and investigative research as to what’s going on in the world and to stop sounding unintelligent. The channel is on YouTube and it’s called “Redacted”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqMDeHchb3g
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by AndyCole16(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
When he gets better,,,Putin will still draft him. cheesy
Drafting an unwilling man and equipping such with a live firearm is not adviceable. He might cause damage from the inside

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfcrwDswM1I
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Awesomeking: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2022
rottennaija:

All these Alex Nalvany people trying to cause choas and color revolution in Russia are failing. It is not working and will not work. Mother Russia is threatened by the US, many are mobilizing to the threat and like world war 2, they will fight to the last breath. All these ones the west is trying is failing.

if I start posting pictures now of the referandum and the rallies in support of it and even those enlisted to the front, nairaland will come after me.
like seriously the west is using same old tactics it used in other small countries to try and incite a revolution in Russia, Russia of all places that has enjoyed prosperity ,theres no way people will revolt against a person who clearly gas their best interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by fupohed(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
WillyCassey:

People like you are sick and have a warped mind. What is intriguing in a demented dictator that you have to lick his ass? Check yourself you are either a psychopath or a narcissist.
You make sane people ashamed.
Lol......you know nothing about the war in Ukraine, no point having a diplomatic argument with you on this.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Brendaniel: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
wolesmile:

As if Peter Obi was not a part of the bad governance of 22 years you referenced. Old wine in new bottle.
Can't you choose from one the other parties whose candidate has never held a political position before for a change?

As if people like you will vote for such person, it is people like you who will still come out and say that how can someone who has never held a political office before be trusted to perform, Didn't Kingsley Moghalu come out in 2019, did you support him?

I tried to give support but when I saw he had no chances because of people like you, I had to root for Atiku because he was a better option to Buhari and had better chances, but you still supported Buhari because of Tinubu and APC even when you guys knew he had failed badly in his first tenure...

Mind you I was a Buhari supporter in 2015, you can check my posts far back 2015

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

Don’t mind those dudes like him. They think Putin gives a damn about their starving asses
seems you’re the hungry one here, cos I no remember coming to your papa house to beg for food…. Modasucker
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by barinedan(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
I never knew Ukraine could give Russia a very tough time, I thought Ukraine will be a walk over for Russia with all the so called military might and sophisticated weapons owned by Russia

3 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by nams77: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
You are evil grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
seems you’re the hungry one here, cos I no remember coming to your papa house to beg for food…. Modasucker

Go back to your ghetto apartment abeg. Dumb Russian wannabe

5 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by hammerT: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
barinedan:
I never knew Ukraine could give Russia a very tough time, I thought Ukraine will be a walk over for Russia with all the so called military might and sophisticated weapons owned by Russia

RUSSIA IS FIGHTING AMERICA, UK, EUROPE AND UKRAINE.

THEY ARE STILL WINNING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by fupohed(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
obedience4:

Are you more brilliant than the west,??
People that have been sourcing gas from different countries.
EU have said they have contingency in place during the winter, you are here in Nigeria giving shitty analysis..
O! really? let's wait and see..... i bet you don't know how much gas sells now in Europe and the new legislation now that people might be sent to jail for minimum of two years if you turn on your thermostat during winter. Guy! The west has sold their pride by depending on Russia gas all in the name of saving the planet. now they have to face Putin( THE MAN THEY CAN NEVER SAY "NO" TO).
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. Another version of Tunisian Arab Spring gone wrong grin
it didn't go wrong, thats how it all started
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

Go back to your ghetto apartment abeg. Dumb Russian wannabe
lmao, nah your first draw blood, the clap back hit right…. Ma worry ASUU go call off strike next year, keep your watching your papa’s gotv

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by socialmediaman: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:

He won’t be drafted. He’s a danger to himself and others. He could light everyone in his command center

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Laggafin: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
richeeyo:
it didn't go wrong, thats how it all started
ok we watching events closely to see what happens in nxt days
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by RepoMan007: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
lmao, what’s there to see nah,…. It changes nothing , na one man..nah his family’s loss. Is there protest in any Russian cities, like Iran? No!!!!

Na where I Dey get problem with una be this, who Dey pay anyone on Nairaland, lmao…oh shey you dey work with BMC ni, I have a job and I’m doing very well, all these Putin’s is educational and fun. My life doesn’t depend on these, I read news from all sides and filter trash, but ppl like you are zombies…
I can see your job pays you well. Lol..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.