Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51440 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Brendaniel: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
pls ve a nice in ur adamant state of zombiesm

no, it's not zombeism
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin Idiot!
Occupied regions in Ukraine is just those 4regions? Nice one grin
How about some part of Khakhiv before the Eskil river? How about Crimea? How about some part of Bakmut?
They belong to Russia right? grin
Good, so rest, cos ur so called Nigeria is not even that big

So according to whatever map you mushroom brains POOtin wannabes, between Nigeria and Ukraine which is bigger
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you are so childish

You are very LIEnus, lemme ever catch you lying here again
Listen and listen good you are dumbest man in the world just like POOtin, you are only good in puffing up and your mosquito chest but when the chips are down you legs runs faster than those propaganda mouths of yours
POOtin will die like a Krismas chickens
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 2:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin LOL
Diarrhea of the mouth grin
Spit hemorrhage grin
Quick-ejaculation of the mouth grin
Nairaland is my best comic relief, it’s full of so much clowns like urself.
First the video u quoted was from UNSC 77 ministers conference grin inwhich, a “WEST” lady was more concerned over the plight of Libyans than lickspittle like urself who happen to be African!
He didn’t even comment on d video b4 launching into a useless slavish narrative of all of whiteman’s lies about been behind every invention. It was black men like u, who taught me that Mango Park discovered the root of d Niger. grin
Their language in my mouth is the eternal testimony against them as slave taskmasters who trampled on my culture, language and freedom for 600yrs.
Africans started the first learning centers and libraries in Fez and Timbuktu even b4 the while man knew how to read and write. They stole everything away from us.
Internet, telephony electronics, aviation, medcine, music, art, name it. The role the black man played to advance these fields were largely unreported.
F u and ur west.

The Jews were slaves in Egypt, where are they now?
America were slaves of the British who were slaves of Romans but where are they now?
The Irish were slaves and suffered greatly from the British, where are they now?
India,.China and many Asian countries were slaves of the British where are they now?
Ethiopia never had any master how far with them?
As at independence Nigeria was far ahead than India, South Korea China and many European nation how far with Nigeria?

Ordinary to refine crude oil we can't or pay ASUU you blame the west and slavery, do you know the the Atrocities the Ros committed against the non Ros ethnic groups for hundreds of years?
Do you know what is Rosification?
Every other people have grown their economy and country, POOtin asslickers are still wailing how Timbuktu used to be great and how the west isn't making publicity for Africans

Continue to wait, the west will come and change your diapers for you and pamper you to greatness.

I thought you were a little bit intelligent than the other nuisance not knowing you are far dumber
Ijebu gari is way smarter and intelligent than you, continue your lamentation and wailing of how the west can't make your and your leaders take your destiny into your hands

TFU over and over again

*Quick titbits*
Even America made China to be what she is today, take a bow for the west don't take you destiny into your hands be looking for who to blame while crying like kunta kunte
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Afromentalist: 3:23am On Sep 29, 2022
fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.
Keep deceiving yourself. GAZ is not a problem for the West. They prefer Russin Gaz because it is cheaper but they have other options . The only consequence is that it is more expensive but nothing to warant a protest. Plus the states are providing additional funds to help the people. If Putin's strategy is what you just outlined he is unto a long thing.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Afromentalist: 3:25am On Sep 29, 2022
fupohed:

O! really? let's wait and see..... i bet you don't know how much gas sells now in Europe and the new legislation now that people might be sent to jail for minimum of two years if you turn on your thermostat during winter. Guy! The west has sold their pride by depending on Russia gas all in the name of saving the planet. now they have to face Putin( THE MAN THEY CAN NEVER SAY "NO" TO).
Which legislation? I live in the so called west and my thermostat has been on for weeks. What are you talking about ?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

I won’t reply your ignorant mindset anyways here is a gift below to emancipate you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1INqdAvFk
keep sharing a video of a madman I do not have data to waste.... Meanwhile Ukraine is waiting for more untrained Russians to killed, more HIMARS are been send to Ukraine.
I pity ur type, you are crying cos of Buhari dictator ruling in Nigeria while praising Putin, are you ok?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

DAMN it!

Goddson did you say bigger than Nigeria?

You are nothing but the biggest liar mankind has ever known, tell me how come those region are bigger than Nigeria?

This is how they LIE and use propagandas
That Godson ahbi devilson is something else.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by GUDABILITY: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2022
When they gave Putin the report

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

The Jews were slaves in Egypt, where are they now?
America were slaves of the British who were slaves of Romans but where are they now?
The Irish were slaves and suffered greatly from the British, where are they now?
India,.China and many Asian countries were slaves of the British where are they now?
Ethiopia never had any master how far with them?
As at independence Nigeria was far ahead than India, South Korea China and many European nation how far with Nigeria?

Ordinary to refine crude oil we can't or pay ASUU you blame the west and slavery, do you know the the Atrocities the Ros committed against the non Ros ethnic groups for hundreds of years?
Do you know what is Rosification?
Every other people have grown their economy and country, POOtin asslickers are still wailing how Timbuktu used to be great and how the west isn't making publicity for Africans

Continue to wait, the west will come and change your diapers for you and pamper you to greatness.

I thought you were a little bit intelligent than the other nuisance not knowing you are far dumber
Ijebu gari is way smarter and intelligent than you, continue your lamentation and wailing of how the west can't make your and your leaders take your destiny into your hands

TFU over and over again

*Quick titbits*
Even America made China to be what she is today, take a bow for the west don't take you destiny into your hands be looking for who to blame while crying like kunta kunte
grin LoL
America slaves to British? U don’t even know wot slavery is! grin In fish brain, u believe Irish were slaves to British YET Ethiopians had no masters? grin But the Italians were there for 6yrs and the British for 14yrs! So why didn’t u say Ethiopians were slave of Italian-British grin
U are dull A-swear! grin Nigeria at independence was ahead of China India? Wot is ur yardstick? grin The obvious was Naira-Dollars? SMH grin
Israel were slaves. But was just for 400yrs! 400yrs After they left Egypt, they have completely disappeared grin Don’t mistake ISRAELITES for ISRAELIS! Those guys in Israel right now are WHITE EUROPEANS! They not even MALATOS grin As u find in North Africa. They couldn’t survive Greek occupation, Roman occupation and Turkish. Some of them even ran back to Africa. Aksum, Ethiopia, even South Africa. Do u know how many European occupiers sized Africa? The slave trade lasted approximately 1,600yrs! Wow grin The rest understood the resilience of the African.
I am not saying the Russians do not have a dark past, they have not sought to subjugate the world in perpetual servitude.
Can u even imagine, that the preconditions to ur so called INDEPENDENCE is that WE WILL NOT BE SELF SUFFICIENT IN FOOD PRODUCTION?? This is the idea of ur royal majesty the dead queen grin Am sure u cry for her? grin
Why wouldn’t you question Timbuktu! Why wouldn’t you think refineries not working is because we are lazy? grin As u take a bow for America, just know they are the reason why u cannever be free from debts! That’s why u can’t pay ASUU. grin U only independent on paper. If Russia succeeds in defeating IMPERIALISM of the west. It will give us a breath of fresh air
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
keep sharing a video of a madman I do not have data to waste.... Meanwhile Ukraine is waiting for more untrained Russians to killed, more HIMARS are been send to Ukraine.
I pity ur type, you are crying cos of Buhari dictator ruling in Nigeria while praising Putin, are you ok?

It’s understandable and I can see one of the factors that made you so ignorant.
“You have limited access to data”….hmm I see why you are intellectually handicapped, no wonder you talk ignorantly.
Seek for wisdom and understanding so you won’t be deceived into the abyss. Like I told you, I live outside your bubble, we see what’s going on real time in the real world outside CNN and BBC propaganda.

Wake up!!!

Below is a news CNN and BBC will never show you.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

You are very LIEnus, lemme ever catch you lying here again
Listen and listen good you are dumbest man in the world just like POOtin, you are only good in puffing up and your mosquito chest but when the chips are down you legs runs faster than those propaganda mouths of yours
POOtin will die like a Krismas chickens

Doesn’t change the fact that you are so childish and backwards in thinking.
I won’t waste my precious time with you because you will bring me down to your “level of ignorance” and beat me with experience.

Go watch big brother naija or argue who is better Between wizkid and davido with your mates and peer group that you reason alike.

Geopolitics is not for your level.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
That Godson ahbi devilson is something else.

I’m sure at some point, you did geography in school. You see that big chunk highlighted in blue below is what Russia is taking away form Ukraine, but if Ukraine doesn’t comport, Russia is coming back to take more.

Idiots like you still believe Ukraine is winning. Let CNN and BBC be deceiving you.. they are just marketing media entities for the industrial military complex… that’s why you see they talk of HIMARS and javelins.. they are cashing out selling these weapons to other countries. Ukraine is a testing ground for exhibition of this weapons which are not effective anyways.

Lol, wake up mumu.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin LoL
America slaves to British? U don’t even know wot slavery is! grin In fish brain, u believe Irish were slaves to British YET Ethiopians had no masters? grin But the Italians were there for 6yrs and the British for 14yrs! So why didn’t u say Ethiopians were slave of Italian-British grin
U are dull A-swear! grin Nigeria at independence was ahead of China India? Wot is ur yardstick? grin The obvious was Naira-Dollars? SMH grin
Israel were slaves. But was just for 400yrs! 400yrs After they left Egypt, they have completely disappeared grin Don’t mistake ISRAELITES for ISRAELIS! Those guys in Israel right now are WHITE EUROPEANS! They not even MALATOS grin As u find in North Africa. They couldn’t survive Greek occupation, Roman occupation and Turkish. Some of them even ran back to Africa. Aksum, Ethiopia, even South Africa. Do u know how many European occupiers sized Africa? The slave trade lasted approximately 1,600yrs! Wow grin The rest understood the resilience of the African.
I am not saying the Russians do not have a dark past, they have not sought to subjugate the world in perpetual servitude.
Can u even imagine, that the preconditions to ur so called INDEPENDENCE is that WE WILL NOT BE SELF SUFFICIENT IN FOOD PRODUCTION?? This is the idea of ur royal majesty the dead queen grin Am sure u cry for her? grin
Why wouldn’t you question Timbuktu! Why wouldn’t you think refineries not working is because we are lazy? grin As u take a bow for America, just know they are the reason why u cannever be free from debts! That’s why u can’t pay ASUU. grin U only independent on paper. If Russia succeeds in defeating IMPERIALISM of the west. It will give us a breath of fresh air

Honestly I have never seen any human or anything as dumb as you, a crab will talk do better than you.
First you said Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria, you then use mago mago and introduce two States in Nigeria and their sizes but when I ask how you come about the sizes you de open ur rabbit teeth.
Maps you called a scam you know fit prove

Instead just like that Mr intelligent cum geo politics man you are delving into realms your empty porous brain can't handle
Who were the first set of slaves in Europe, you think it was Africans?
The atrocities the Europeans committed on themselves ( Romans, Barbarians, Vikings,Gauls, down to the Inquisition) do you think Africans suffered up to 20% of it or did same to themselves?
So according to you Ethiopia gain independence from Italy and England?
Your lies just de get more and more abominable by the minutes, map u don't know na Ethiopia you wan know let any Ethiopian get you lying black ass

So Americans got their independence from your father, they were not slaves to the British but landlords or is it because they are Europeans you don't wanna use the world slaves?

Is it the Native Americans Asians Europeans Arabs where did slavery never existed in one form or the other but why are you still wailing like you are the only up till this moment? You are a disgrace to common sense

So you mean to tell me that the sons Abraham that Israel came out from are any different from the present day Saudi Arabians they too also came out from?
Plz tell us how the Bible described the Ethiopian or why did Marian rise against Moses and his Ethiopian wife?

You are extremely dumb, ordinary map you don't know anything you are going into places and location you crab brain can't stand the heat.
Spare me any history gibberish because my 12year old will school you from creation to Rights down the crab hole you crawled out from, your knowledge of history is pathetic

Now it is IMPERIALISM you want to blame, if India China South Korea Japan that was bombed can all turn their country around, if Dubai a desert can turn into what is now what stops you and your useless leaders from achieving same?
Do they have 10heads and your useless leaders 1head? Up till now Africans are still blaming the west for all the problems and this one is here dancing Russian roulette with his life

They gave you preconditions for independenc they didn't do same for others, your and your leaders the inferiority complex that runs in your DNA is till the end of humanity

Don't take your destiny into hands be waitings for RUSSIA that has never impacted on the lives of her citizens or mankind to come and save you

Since I born I never see slave like this whalahi tahlia, POOtin asslickers..SPITS
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Doesn’t change the fact that you are so childish and backwards in thinking.
I won’t waste my precious time with you because you will bring me down to your “level of ignorance” and beat me with experience.

Go watch big brother naija or argue who is better Between wizkid and davido with your mates and peer group that you reason alike.

Geopolitics is not for your level.

So you know all those musicians, I now see how you have been deceiving people by shouting geo politics upandan
You must be a 419man to d core, very shameless old man
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

It’s understandable and I can see one of the factors that made you so ignorant.
“You have limited access to data”….hmm I see why you are intellectually handicapped, no wonder you talk ignorantly.
Seek for wisdom and understanding so you won’t be deceived into the abyss. Like I told you, I live outside your bubble, we see what’s going on real time in the real world outside CNN and BBC propaganda.

Wake up!!!

Below is a news CNN and BBC will never show you.
Vague.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

I’m sure at some point, you did geography in school. You see that big chunk highlighted in blue below is what Russia is taking away form Ukraine, but if Ukraine doesn’t comport, Russia is coming back to take more.

Idiots like you still believe Ukraine is winning. Let CNN and BBC be deceiving you.. they are just marketing media entities for the industrial military complex… that’s why you see they talk of HIMARS and javelins.. they are cashing out selling these weapons to other countries. Ukraine is a testing ground for exhibition of this weapons which are not effective anyways.

Lol, wake up mumu.
Now my friend check the real of who hold what in eastern Ukraine from Al Jazeera and mother CNN or BBC nor fork news... Remember your pay master Pitin promised to change Kiev regime in a week reason he tag the war special operation, he came after ill Equipped Ukrainian army and after seven months he have not hold unto any territory instead he ran back home for more soldiers, the question is where's the over 150 strong trained men he brought?
You and Putin are shamelessly shameless.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

Honestly I have never seen any human or anything as dumb as you, a crab will talk do better than you.
First you said Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria, you then use mago mago and introduce two States in Nigeria and their sizes but when I ask how you come about the sizes you de open ur rabbit teeth.
Maps you called a scam you know fit prove

Instead just like that Mr intelligent cum geo politics man you are delving into realms your empty porous brain can't handle
Who were the first set of slaves in Europe, you think it was Africans?
The atrocities the Europeans committed on themselves ( Romans, Barbarians, Vikings,Gauls, down to the Inquisition) do you think Africans suffered up to 20% of it or did same to themselves?
So according to you Ethiopia gain independence from Italy and England?
Your lies just de get more and more abominable by the minutes, map u don't know na Ethiopia you wan know let any Ethiopian get you lying black ass

So Americans got their independence from your father, they were not slaves to the British but landlords or is it because they are Europeans you don't wanna use the world slaves?

Is it the Native Americans Asians Europeans Arabs where did slavery never existed in one form or the other but why are you still wailing like you are the only up till this moment? You are a disgrace to common sense

So you mean to tell me that the sons Abraham that Israel came out from are any different from the present day Saudi Arabians they too also came out from?
Plz tell us how the Bible described the Ethiopian or why did Marian rise against Moses and his Ethiopian wife?

You are extremely dumb, ordinary map you don't know anything you are going into places and location you crab brain can't stand the heat.
Spare me any history gibberish because my 12year old will school you from creation to Rights down the crab hole you crawled out from, your knowledge of history is pathetic

Now it is IMPERIALISM you want to blame, if India China South Korea Japan that was bombed can all turn their country around, if Dubai a desert can turn into what is now what stops you and your useless leaders from achieving same?
Do they have 10heads and your useless leaders 1head? Up till now Africans are still blaming the west for all the problems and this one is here dancing Russian roulette with his life

They gave you preconditions for independenc they didn't do same for others, your and your leaders the inferiority complex that runs in your DNA is till the end of humanity

Don't take your destiny into hands be waitings for RUSSIA that has never impacted on the lives of her citizens or mankind to come and save you

Since I born I never see slave like this whalahi tahlia, POOtin asslickers..SPITS

grin grin Lol
Learner forming wise man!
U are a good example of a slave that love his chains!
1. I am not the one who told u Russia occupies Ukrainian space bigger than Nigeria. If u could not notice dat, grin how can u notice anything else good in dis life? grin Ur blindness is therefore understandable
2. U simply don’t know the difference btw SLAVERY and COLONIALISM. U don’t know. Period. All ur talk about inquisition grin Is sheer STUPID. Wot atrocities Europe committed on themselves greater than d ones committed on Africans? Let’s discuss just one example. Just one. Look at most North Africa countries EGYPT MOROCCO ALGERIA etc are white skin! How do u think it happened? Subjugation and Europeanization of a whole continent and you there talking RUBBISH?
3. Europeans ruled Ethiopia for 20yrs! That shud mean Ethiopians were slaves of Europeans according to ur fish brain? Americans were slaves to British and manner of stupidity u and ur kind sprout to justify enslaving a continent for 1,600 yrs! Its on paralleled, no example anywhere else in this world for it.
4. The Saudis used to be blacks! Alexander The Hellen conquered Palestine and ruled over it 600yrs. That’s how Greeko-Arabians came about. White skin Arabs. In the Bible, white skin was associated with LEPROSY. grin
They weren’t white skinned! U fool!
5. Talking about Asians? Am glad to let u know, that the first wave of reformation to break the hold of western IMPERIALISM came from RUSSIA! 1914 communist revolution! It spread to China, Vietnam of communism , North Korea etc. so ur so called Japan, South Korea and all the western lackeys in d region are merely propped states to buffer the spread of communism. Its called wealth transfer, where they enjoy artificial prosperity grin As a form of economic warfare on communists neighbors, cos imperialism knew communism is a threat. That why the Vietnam war was fought.
6. Any IDIOT on the street can say TAKE UR DESTINY INTO UR HANDS. Its easy to say. Doing it is d issue. Those who tried like Saddam Hussein, like Gaddafi were slaughtered like chickens as slaves like u applauded. Too blind to see thru all the lies of the imperialists.
7. As it happens, the next transformation for the world, seems destined to come yet again from Russia! The defeat of the dollar, the defeat of unilateralism, the defeat of exceptionalism, European doctrine of domination and world control has been fiercely challenged by Russia for 7months now. Should they win the west will be finished. And it will be good riddance to bad rubbish and bye bye to yeye boyfriend grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin Lol
Learner forming wise man!
U are a good example of a slave that love his chains!
1. I am not the one who told u Russia occupies Ukrainian space bigger than Nigeria. If u could not notice dat, grin how can u notice anything else good in dis life? grin Ur blindness is therefore understandable
2. U simply don’t know the difference btw SLAVERY and COLONIALISM. U don’t know. Period. All ur talk about inquisition grin Is sheer STUPID. Wot atrocities Europe committed on themselves greater than d ones committed on Africans? Let’s discuss just one example. Just one. Look at most North Africa countries EGYPT MOROCCO ALGERIA etc are white skin! How do u think it happened? Subjugation and Europeanization of a whole continent and you there talking RUBBISH?
3. Europeans ruled Ethiopia for 20yrs! That shud mean Ethiopians were slaves of Europeans according to ur fish brain? Americans were slaves to British and manner of stupidity u and ur kind sprout to justify enslaving a continent for 1,600 yrs! Its on paralleled, no example anywhere else in this world for it.
4. The Saudis used to be blacks! Alexander The Hellen conquered Palestine and ruled over it 600yrs. That’s how Greeko-Arabians came about. White skin Arabs. In the Bible, white skin was associated with LEPROSY. grin
They weren’t white skinned! U fool!
5. Talking about Asians? Am glad to let u know, that the first wave of reformation to break the hold of western IMPERIALISM came from RUSSIA! 1914 communist revolution! It spread to China, Vietnam of communism , North Korea etc. so ur so called Japan, South Korea and all the western lackeys in d region are merely propped states to buffer the spread of communism. Its called wealth transfer, where they enjoy artificial prosperity grin As a form of economic warfare on communists neighbors, cos imperialism knew communism is a threat. That why the Vietnam war was fought.
6. Any IDIOT on the street can say TAKE UR DESTINY INTO UR HANDS. Its easy to say. Doing it is d issue. Those who tried like Saddam Hussein, like Gaddafi were slaughtered like chickens as slaves like u applauded. Too blind to see thru all the lies of the imperialists.
7. As it happens, the next transformation for the world, seems destined to come yet again from Russia! The defeat of the dollar, the defeat of unilateralism, the defeat of exceptionalism, European doctrine of domination and world control has been fiercely challenged by Russia for 7months now. Should they win the west will be finished. And it will be good riddance to bad rubbish and bye bye to yeye boyfriend grin

But you told us how big two States are in Nigeria using the same map you called Racist? Seems your cheap Siberian weed don finish

Are you telling us the entire North Africa use to be Africans?
Damn, you really do smoke SHIT! So, the Phoenicians, Carthageans,Berbers are not indigenous to those Areas?
The Coptic Egyptians and the Ethiopian Church do you have any idea how long they have been relating before the coming of the Arabs?
Men you must be a Rasterferian with all those Babylon and Jerusalem rants, plz go eazy on the ganja you smoke

Slavery, Colonization, Imperialism are these not all the same in different context base on time? Only 20years rule of Ethiopia with no history of slavery yet they are still backward like your blackass and you don't think something is wrong

Saudis used to be BLACK, then Abraham Jacob and Adam must be same. Abeg this weed you smoke were they not smoking it back then.
If the Europeans could chase blacks from Saudi Arabia and the entire north Africa to where you say they are, then I put it to you that to describe how useless black were and is can never be imagined
We had USSR then CIS now it is called Russia Federation, while America has grown in influence and control in size your lord and Saviour that you are banking on has shrunk in size over the years what we now await is the final decimation of it in just a couple of months from now

I can see your brain has been so damaged by the west such that it has affected you down to your ancestors, you blame the west for your misery and you aren't ashamed that you so called ancestors that once lived as far as Saudi Arabia till this moment are still in lamentation mode.

Why couldn't they take down Cuba, China, Iran, Mugabe? Saddam and Gaddafi were two very lousy hypocrites
How many Shias did Saddam killed, how many Kurds did he used chemical weapon on?
You think America just go into any nation like that, the shias and Kurds was enough enemy already America just wanted the right moment
The same thing Gaddafi who killed many that were not of his tribe, the same people killed him America just need the time

Russia is next via Ukraine, you lots are just too dumb

If you think Russia China or North Korea would match the west or be victorious over the west in any war, you need continue smoking your cheap Russian weed for the next 500years

How did we get here? Just because I asked you to provide me the map you used in getting the sizes of the 2 Nigerian States you mentioned and we are here

You really do know how to smoke those cheap stuff
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
Now my friend check the real of who hold what in eastern Ukraine from Al Jazeera and mother CNN or BBC nor fork news... Remember your pay master Pitin promised to change Kiev regime in a week reason he tag the war special operation, he came after ill Equipped Ukrainian army and after seven months he have not hold unto any territory instead he ran back home for more soldiers, the question is where's the over 150 strong trained men he brought?
You and Putin are shamelessly shameless.

It will take you over a decade before your eyes open with the way you are so engrossed in western propaganda.. Here in the the western world we call peeps like you sheeple or sheep.
I live in America and trust me 70% of Americans know CNN is fake news. It’s over there in Nigeria that you carry CNN, BBC and Aljazeera for head.
People here don’t trust mainstream media, when the mainstream media says this, we know the opposite is the real news. I ll allow you grow up, maybe by then the bubble you are in will burst then you will realize that you have always been lied to.

Here is a link, let’s start from here first so you can understand a little what’s going on in the real world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XShJGAIAZTo

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

It will take you over a decade before your eyes open with the way you are so engrossed in western propaganda.. Here in the the western world we call peeps like you sheeple or sheep.
I live in America and trust me 70% of Americans know CNN is fake news. It’s over there in Nigeria that you carry CNN, BBC and Aljazeera for head.
People here don’t trust mainstream media, when the mainstream media says this, we know the opposite is the real news. I ll allow you grow up, maybe by then the bubble you are in will burst then you will realize that you have always been lied to.

Here is a link, let’s start from here first so you can understand a little what’s going on in the real world

Stop the nonsense, I gave you a map of the four region been claims by Russia from Al Jazeera and not CNN or BBC pls.

Ukraine may soon encircle Lyman: Institute for the Study of War
The Institute for the Study of War has said Ukrainian soldiers continue to advance around a key northeastern city occupied by Russian forces and may soon encircle it entirely.

The Washington, DC-based think-tank, citing Russian reports, said Ukrainian forces had taken more villages around Lyman, a city in Donetsk.

The institute said a possible collapse of the Lyman pocket would allow Ukrainian troops to “threaten Russian positions along the western Luhansk” region.

Good luck, Godson.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Gen. LIE LIE who are trying to seduce with your cheap lies
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
Stop the nonsense, I gave you a map of the four region been claims by Russia from Al Jazeera and not CNN or BBC pls.

Ukraine may soon encircle Lyman: Institute for the Study of War
The Institute for the Study of War has said Ukrainian soldiers continue to advance around a key northeastern city occupied by Russian forces and may soon encircle it entirely.

The Washington, DC-based think-tank, citing Russian reports, said Ukrainian forces had taken more villages around Lyman, a city in Donetsk.

The institute said a possible collapse of the Lyman pocket would allow Ukrainian troops to “threaten Russian positions along the western Luhansk” region.

Good luck, Godson.

Hmm this is where I started raising eyebrows

“ The Institute for the Study of War has said Ukrainian soldiers continue to advance around a key northeastern city occupied by Russian forces and may soon encircle it entirely.”

Just look at the nonsense you wrote up there, you mean the American owned institute is telling you what is happening on the battle field thousands of miles/km away? That is propaganda 101.

Then you said;

“The Washington, DC-based think-tank”…

Let me burst your bubble, USA has never won any war in history, you can quote me from any where and any source…

You went ahead and stated in your last paragraph that

“the institute said”

This is propaganda 101.

Grow up and learn, in war, the first casualty is the truth.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Hmm this is where I started raising eyebrows

“ The Institute for the Study of War has said Ukrainian soldiers continue to advance around a key northeastern city occupied by Russian forces and may soon encircle it entirely.”

Just look at the nonsense you wrote up there, you mean the American owned institute is telling you what is happening on the battle field thousands of miles/km away? That is propaganda 101.

Then you said;

“The Washington, DC-based think-tank”…

Let me burst your bubble, USA has never won any war in history, you can quote me from any where and any source…

You went ahead and stated in your last paragraph that

“the institute said”

This is propaganda 101.

Grow up and learn, in war, the first casualty is the truth.
And I guess you are on ground in eastern Ukrain?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

But you told us how big two States are in Nigeria using the same map you called Racist? Seems your cheap Siberian weed don finish

Are you telling us the entire North Africa use to be Africans?
Damn, you really do smoke SHIT! So, the Phoenicians, Carthageans,Berbers are not indigenous to those Areas?
The Coptic Egyptians and the Ethiopian Church do you have any idea how long they have been relating before the coming of the Arabs?
Men you must be a Rasterferian with all those Babylon and Jerusalem rants, plz go eazy on the ganja you smoke

Slavery, Colonization, Imperialism are these not all the same in different context base on time? Only 20years rule of Ethiopia with no history of slavery yet they are still backward like your blackass and you don't think something is wrong

Saudis used to be BLACK, then Abraham Jacob and Adam must be same. Abeg this weed you smoke were they not smoking it back then.
If the Europeans could chase blacks from Saudi Arabia and the entire north Africa to where you say they are, then I put it to you that to describe how useless black were and is can never be imagined
We had USSR then CIS now it is called Russia Federation, while America has grown in influence and control in size your lord and Saviour that you are banking on has shrunk in size over the years what we now await is the final decimation of it in just a couple of months from now

I can see your brain has been so damaged by the west such that it has affected you down to your ancestors, you blame the west for your misery and you aren't ashamed that you so called ancestors that once lived as far as Saudi Arabia till this moment are still in lamentation mode.

Why couldn't they take down Cuba, China, Iran, Mugabe? Saddam and Gaddafi were two very lousy hypocrites
How many Shias did Saddam killed, how many Kurds did he used chemical weapon on?
You think America just go into any nation like that, the shias and Kurds was enough enemy already America just wanted the right moment
The same thing Gaddafi who killed many that were not of his tribe, the same people killed him America just need the time

Russia is next via Ukraine, you lots are just too dumb

If you think Russia China or North Korea would match the west or be victorious over the west in any war, you need continue smoking your cheap Russian weed for the next 500years

How did we get here? Just because I asked you to provide me the map you used in getting the sizes of the 2 Nigerian States you mentioned and we are here

You really do know how to smoke those cheap stuff

grin Lol.
Illiterate! U know u just a western lickspittle grin And I can assure u, u in for big time shame wen Russia destroys America and all its European hegemony.
1. Upon all the fake google u went to consult all u cud come up with is weak and extremely ignorant arguments?
2. How can anyone say Russia is now small becos USSR broke up! grin
Its same as saying Britain is now small because EU broke up! Was USSR a country or a union of countries?
Russia is the largest country in this world! They have increased in size since USSR broke up. Stretching from Europe to Asia, across 7 different time zones. Be talking rubbish grin
2. With or without people like u, Africa will wake up and put behind her the grip of the neo colonialists. It took 22yrs of bitter struggle for Mao Zidong to wrest China out of the hand of imperialist west. It took a while for the Iranian and Cuban revolution to succeed. So why is an ignoramus like urself asking how about China Cuba Iran? How about dem? Their fight with the west is still ongoing. Ours is abt to begin.
3. I don’t understand wot u talking abt map? Which map did I get the two state from? What exactly does dat mean? Maps from the west are always flawed doesn’t mean I cudnt use dem or wot u mean?
Let me show u an example by posting two map of the occupied territories in Ukraine by Russia. Maybe u will understand with ur dull mind that cannot tell d difference btw slavery and colonialism.
5. There is nothing else in ur reply that deserve response. U not a very bright person and I have nothing to learn from u.
I only hope u cud open ur eyes and stop supporting powers that mean u poverty.
Whatever u choose that’s ur business. U or the west can’t stop the truth.
6. These two maps are saying EXACTLY the same thing. But visuals in the second is a trick to minimize the rate of progress. It is therefore misleading

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin Lol.
Illiterate! U know u just a western lickspittle grin And I can assure u, u in for big time shame wen Russia destroys America and all its European hegemony.
1. Upon all the fake google u went to consult all u cud come up with is weak and extremely ignorant arguments?
2. How can anyone say Russia is now small becos USSR broke up! grin
Its same as saying Britain is now small because EU broke up! Was USSR a country or a union of countries?
Russia is the largest country in this world! They have increased in size since USSR broke up. Stretching from Europe to Asia, across 7 different time zones. Be talking rubbish grin
2. With or without people like u, Africa will wake up and put behind her the grip of the neo colonialists. It took 22yrs of bitter struggle for Mao Zidong to wrest China out of the hand of imperialist west. It took a while for the Iranian and Cuban revolution to succeed. So why is an ignoramus like urself asking how about China Cuba Iran? How about dem? Their fight with the west is still ongoing. Ours is abt to begin.
3. I don’t understand wot u talking abt map? Which map did I get the two state from? What exactly does dat mean? Maps from the west are always flawed doesn’t mean I cudnt use dem or wot u mean?
Let me show u an example by posting two map of the occupied territories in Ukraine by Russia. Maybe u will understand with ur dull mind that cannot tell d difference btw slavery and colonialism.
5. There is nothing else in ur reply that deserve response. U not a very bright person and I have nothing to learn from u.
I only hope u cud open ur eyes and stop supporting powers that mean u poverty.
Whatever u choose that’s ur business. U or the west can’t stop the truth.
6. These two maps are saying EXACTLY the same thing. But visuals in the second is a trick to minimize the rate of progress. It is therefore misleading

Your madness is going to another level
Take note the two biggest state in Nigeria is Niger State 76,000 sqkm and Borno state 71 sqkm....
Tell us how you were able to get the sizes of both states, is it the racist map you used?
From The two photo maps tell me which is which of the map is Racist and Non Racist?
Your IQ is lesser than a crab and toad, so shut up and listen while I educate you

Do this class work now

* Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Georgia Kazakhstan and the others where they part of USSR and are they sovereign nation now?
* Tell us the difference in USSR CIS and Russia Federation
* What do you understand as UK and EU
Do this now I am waiting cause your knowledge of World Affairs is too kindergarten for my liking
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
And I guess you are on ground in eastern Ukrain?

Can you see the picture below, parts of Ukraine joining mother Russia … CNN, BBC and Aljazeera will hide this from you… I guess the propaganda they feed you is that Ukraine is winning.

To answer your question, Yes I have good and reliable sources on the ground in eastern Ukraine. That’s one of the sources I have below. You ll never see CNN, BBC and Aljazeera journalist live in the battle field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJi6uF8HnIo

Wake up!!! Ignorant boy

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Can you see the picture below, parts of Ukraine joining mother Russia … CNN, BBC and Aljazeera will hide this from you… I guess the propaganda they feed you is that Ukraine is winning.

To answer your question, Yes I have good and reliable sources on the ground in eastern Ukraine. That’s one of the sources I have below. You ll never see CNN, BBC and Aljazeera journalist live in the battle field.

Wake up!!! Ignorant boy
And what are you doing in America if at all you are instead of Mother Russia?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Toktee:
And what are you doing in America if at all you are instead of Mother Russia?

Because I’m a world citizen, that gives me the right to be anywhere in the world and at anytime I want.

Ve been to Russia and most countries in Europe, been to the UK, Canada, India, South Korea, Indonesia, china, South Africa, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Togo, Zimbabwe, Egypt, UAE…

Ve been to over 25 countries in the world and the passport I carry gives me the power to go to 185 countries.

You see we are different, I’m vastly traveled that’s why I can talk confidently because I know what I’m saying.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Wake up!!! Ignorant boy

Instead to shoe us the city center where people are celebrating you are showing us handpicked POOtins asslickers

You need deliverance from mumuism
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Because I’m a world citizen, that gives me the right to be anywhere in the world and at anytime I want.

Ve been to Russia and most countries in Europe, been to the UK, Canada, India, South Korea, Indonesia, china, South Africa, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Togo, Zimbabwe, Egypt, UAE…

Ve been to over 25 countries in the world and the passport I carry gives me the power to go to 185 countries.

You see we are different, I’m vastly traveled that’s why I can talk confidently because I know what I’m saying.

U don travel the globe, abeg tell is which map those pilot they use?
Your mouth can't just stay one place, Mr traveller upon all you travels you no sabi between Nigeria and Ukraine which is bigger, na which kind juju be that?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

U don travel the globe, abeg tell is which map those pilot they use?
Your mouth can't just stay one place, Mr traveller upon all you travels you no sabi between Nigeria and Ukraine which is bigger, na which kind juju be that?

When you get to that level you will understand.. for now go to school so your future can be bright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.