Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (68908 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2022
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

438 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Mercisharelove(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Love you sis

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freelane33(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
LOUDER cool cool cool cool cool cool
Home of all kind of diseases
Men Dey try
Shout to all men who dislike dirty women
Some men are dog even with the smell they will still knack the apako shocked
God Abeg oo

Note : steaming of V G Is not a bad idea just that some of you ladies are lazy

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Na asexuality and celibacy sure pass. These modern day ladies that sleep around and carry all sort of infection and smell like what I don't know. May God help us undecided

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2022
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Besides there's difference between wash and clean.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by marlow1962(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Many women are very dirty ( especially the younger ladies)

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Love you sis

Oh mele, how are you doing today? Missed you, how is your family sis?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.
Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Lvgirl: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one decieve you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Private part , what's that ? A hook up babe is confused what ya mean by private part.
Rather public part for the gees that pays.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by don1988(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From you write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
wash your pussy and keep it clean

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2022
First time seeing a sensible lady in the Romance section grin grin grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by HolyMan12: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Stinky kpekus gang will stay away from this thread grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by JOACHINpedro: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one decieve you, life works by principles not by miracles.
The bolded is a comic relief. cheesy
I must be a boy then cus I don't wanna have a pussy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OgaDeyVex: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by CalabarPikin: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Chai

I wish ladies can see this and take lessons
I don see things
They go deceive you with beauty then go inner chamber and see what's up

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ecolime(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
This thread go reach 10 pages today. Na this kain topic Nigerians dey always like. Ashewo people.. lol

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by vesselchino(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
H
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Brendaniel: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
It is well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by updatechange(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Chai, all dis fishy and rotten Pomo stench that oozes out of their kitty.... Damn holy Grail, we men de try Sha and someone might be forced or even eager to suck that rubbish.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OgaTheTop2: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SeaTrade(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Yes true,another aspect is stretch marks and protruding belly.Tell them about this too as it's a huge turn off for most men.
Most women tend to lose personal hygiene when they get too comfortable, looking very dirty and miserable.
This really has to stop!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
This is a rubbish and nonsensical post. Complete jargon

Take care of your private part yes

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

You just post plenty sentences without passing any significant message across.

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm, when they insert cucumbers, yams, cassava, plantains inside it. How on it won't it be smelling onions and fresh fish always?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Vinceey(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
hope say this one no be copy and paste
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by nairalee(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol

How is a female private part a "No go area"?

Something that's known as the most valuable currency of women?

Please Crack a funnier joke

10 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Kenneth10110(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
I love this point "life works by principles not by miracles."

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sheylon(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Wahala for pussy sucker

14 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by DirtyGold: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
I remember.... lipsrsealed
I have nothing more to say about this angry

Just like and go to the next page. cool

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.