Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31451 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by visaclick: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

Hope you understand what you're saying, don't come here to mislead ppl. How is hardcore an alternative for reinforcement...

No wonder you're attacking the op for what you basically do not understand or know anything about.. I'm sure you're one of these notorious bricklayers who poses as engineers on site. Be careful else you'll be caught and arrested when things go south.... Again, stop deceiving yourself and the public that an architect isn't involved in building construction when it's clearly stated that the architect is the head of any building team. Go-to school proper you guys won't instead you'll come here with half baked notions to fool around... FYI, I'm a civil engineer and knows how important the role of an architect is in building constructions.

Reinforcement is a different thing entirely and has no business to do with hardcore filling....

Reinforcement in buildings are majorly carried out with reinforced steel bars(iron rods) in order to carry a projected load or increase its capacity for handling more loads... This can further be made a beam or column in a structure.

A Hardcore is a layer of a building immediately after filling. It comprises of stones, boulders as the case may be. Materials used in hardcore includes broken blocks, bricks, larger sides of granites, etc.

So tell us, how is it an alternative to reinforcement? undecided undecided

Before you quote me, i don't do blind and baseless arguments...
I knew this is the op using another moniker to quote me that's why I drop that short comment. I know those tactics. If you can't take criticism then continue doing what you are doing but Mark my words you will get into a law suit soon since you want to become an engineer so bad you are now practicing quackery.
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
We're making progress on the wall painting....

See video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWIFN1-gEQ

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by OnlineArchitect: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
visaclick:
I knew this is the op using another moniker to quote me that's why I drop that short comment. I know those tactics. If you can't take criticism then continue doing what you are doing but Mark my words you will get into a law suit soon since you want to become an engineer so bad you are now practicing quackery.

This is my alternate moniker and Manson1.... As i have my signature boldly on both monikers... Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Tit4Tat1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
visaclick:

Mstwheew!!!

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning y'all.... We're on site this morning to comence with the day's work as wall painting continues....

Pictures and videos updates will come in much later.... cool

I also, want to use this medium to appreciate y'all for staying with us till this very moment.

16 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by garriAndsugar: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
visaclick:
Bro kindly check yourself properly, starting from your temperature maybe a brain scan too..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
We've started painting the extrior walls today...

See video below for work progress :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hGu36Rq0I

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Thatorongirl: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Thank you for putting some lights to the excellent food service delivery by Exclusive Unique Taste in Oron, we sincerely appreciate this review, for EUT and for all catering service providers in Oron.
Thanks also for the general review of the town, we are happy you enjoyed your stay.

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thatorongirl:
Thank you for putting some lights to the excellent food service delivery by Exclusive Unique Taste in Oron, we sincerely appreciate this review, for EUT and for all catering service providers in Oron.
Thanks also for the general review of the town, we are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Oron is really a nice and exciting place to be in....

Thanks for stopping by and happy Sunday

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by destiro(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Op, thanks for not falling for that unnecessary distraction to derail this interesting thread. Please, keep up the good work, and happy new year to everyone here.

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
destiro:
Op, thanks for not falling for that unnecessary distraction to derail this interesting thread. Please, keep up the good work, and happy new year to everyone here.

Thanks alot sir... I wish u same

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Work progress is still on, and we're moving on to final completion as we're about rounding up with the painting work.. Outlook of the building is amazing as final touches are been made cool

See below for video extract :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQESSE4gtkQ

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
We're already making preparations to go get the electrical fittings as installation will commence immediately too....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Work progress on the Interior wall painting for the rooms...

Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Zruq0HA8

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Meanwhile, electrical wiring is ongoing...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by tunax5loon(m): 3:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Hope your electrician won't stain the painted walls

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2023
tunax5loon:
Hope your electrician won't stain the painted walls

Not at all.... They'll access the pop ceiling via ladder's as they don't have any form of contact with the walls

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Floki737: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Work progress on the Interior wall painting for the rooms...

Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Zruq0HA8

smiley Nice job op. Is that your pup in the video?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Floki737:

smiley Nice job op. Is that your pup in the video?

Thank you sir. No the client got it so it could keep the compound busy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Photos showing the interior painting...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Okay guys, see how our construction project is looking after the painting work.

We're most grateful to God almighty as we've been able to attain this feat in no time...

And also to you all for, taking out time in following our project updates till this very moment, Also the encouragement and love was overwhelming....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
More photo:

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Omihanifa: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can you give me an estimate if I want. TO embark on something similar

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Phantom042: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Okay guys, see how our construction project is looking after the painting work.

We're most grateful to God almighty as we've been able to attain this feat in no time...

And also to you all for, taking out time in following our project updates till this very moment, Also the encouragement and love was overwhelming....

Please how much did this cost and on how many plots?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
I've made a compilation video of the project from scratch to this present stage we're now especially for those who won't be able to go through the thread from inception and would love to see the construction process...

Video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eby_R9Lmc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Foundation compacting was done
But the picture of that stage was not posted.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Good to have you here my brother Chatinent... Trust you're doing great?...

The building stages requires much though, but it all depends on what the clients wants and the type of structure that's been erected
Is this what is known as raft foundation?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We're done with concetre cast for the foundation..

Block work starts proper tomorrow
I should think this is what is known as German foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Yes the concrete cast can be done after laying of blocks...

The 12m includes both workmanship and materials till finishing.. Though for just the 3bedroom only as earlier requested from someone here
Good work! I missed this real-time but am set to travel the entire thread. Exciting! Nigeria is blessed with solid professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
zoedew:

I should think this is what is known as German foundation.

Yes!! it's otherwise known as German floor...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
zoedew:

Good work! I missed this real-time but am set to travel the entire thread. Exciting! Nigeria is blessed with solid professionals.

Thanks alot sir for ur kind review, feel free in exploring the thread cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
zoedew:

Is this what is known as raft foundation?

No, it's a strip foundation...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka / My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.