Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge (34452 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by buzorcharles(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Any time she start to carry laugh

Find better oraimo cord wipe her for neck

She go well

Thank me later

2 in the evening before she sleeps and two cord and in the morning before she wakes up from sleep

This ain't joking stuff.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by silverkings: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
shocked

Your sister don kolo.

Give it time, she go soon enter street.

I wonder where you came from. A lot of insensitive people here

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by victorVIC1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

They don’t know when or how to stop. It is like drug addiction…

Quite pitiable
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by funkyjaay: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Whenever something happens, both spiritual and physical measures should work together.

Taker her to hospital or to see the proper authorities in the medical field for examination and do that ASAP. On the other side, beseech the Lord upon her matter.

The two can and does work together.
this is the way out
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Mindlog: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Do you have a number I can reach you on. I am well versed in personality disorders

Are you a Psychiatrist or a Clinical Psychologist?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by ufotty2001: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
It maybe frustration and depression. My sister does the same thing. She talked to herself mostly when she sees that people are not around her. Sometimes I go close to her room I will hear her talking to herself.. I have also come across her talking while walking on the street.. these issues started when her husband divorce her.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by bhella10: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

2 in the evening before she sleeps and two cord and in the morning before she wakes up from sleep
Would you wipe your sister Oraimo cord if she's in such difficult moment of her life?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
silverkings:
Na true... Including you. We are all mad undecided undecided
no.. you that just finished sucking a vagina hole...omo iam not mad like u.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by BRATISLAVA: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Where is Mindlog?
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Freelane33(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Poco loco
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Praktikals(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

And this your post made sense to 35+ nairalabders. SMH
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
Good Day Dear Nairaland Family,

My Sister started behaving weirdly last few Weeks. She laughs alone, talks alone and is sometimes restless especially at Night.

Though she always responds well and correctly when engaged. I've asked her and she told me she doesn't know when that happens and it's unintentional.

I, on my part have tried talking to my Dad to take her to a Mental Health Expert, my Dad seems to believe it is spiritual attack instead.
Please, I need Medical practitioners in the house to help tell me what she's probably suffering from so I can Confidently convince my Dad.

Can you please help move this to front page?
This could be schizophrenia...The fatous laughter, talking to self etc are symptoms of schizophrenia. Take her to a teaching hospital to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by NezzyMike: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

Lol grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by funkyjaay: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If she is hearing voices in her head
That is a sure sign of Possession by earthbound spirits.
If she is not hearing voices then you can refer her to mental clinic

But if she is hearing voices that tell her to do certain things. Then no amount of medical science will solve it

So Find out if she is hearing voices then give me feedback
Then i can tell you how to cast those earthbound spirits.

I have been possessed many times by both good spirits and earthbound spirits. So i know the difference b/w the good ones and dark ones.
And i know how to make the dark ones run away from me ( well there are some stubborn ones that take more time to leave)
The most important thing is "does she hear voices in her head?"
That's the only way I can help
Bro she hear voices since he said she langh alone and also talks alone
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by drimzsmoke(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If she is hearing voices in her head
That is a sure sign of Possession by earthbound spirits.
If she is not hearing voices then you can refer her to mental clinic

But if she is hearing voices that tell her to do certain things. Then no amount of medical science will solve it

So Find out if she is hearing voices then give me feedback
Then i can tell you how to cast those earthbound spirits.

I have been possessed many times by both good spirits and earthbound spirits. So i know the difference b/w the good ones and dark ones.
And i know how to make the dark ones run away from me ( well there are some stubborn ones that take more time to leave)
The most important thing is "does she hear voices in her head?"
That's the only way I can help

Lolz....from what you wrote up there,trust me,you're still being possessed

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by silverkings: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hopeba:
no.. you that just finished sucking a vagina hole...omo iam not mad like u.
You see... You just confirmed the madness. Sorry....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
NAIRALAND is your consultant clinic.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Skty: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Ask your parents if they have any history of such mental illness on both sides of the family.
Sometimes it can be hereditary
Sometimes it can be due to trauma or spinal injury.
What your cousin is experiencing Is schizophrenia.
Google electrotherapy
Why electrotherapy works is because these evil spirits hate electric shock.
It does something crazy to them.
Lower voltage of electricity cant be felt by human body. But evil spirits can feel it very much and its very very painful to them.
Using electrotherapy has worked many times to cure possession and schizophrenia episodes

She hasn't achieved what she expected at her age and was probably thinking..so she became frustrated n depressed. It's three years now. No head way
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by nmaihat: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Try NSPPD on YouTube. It’s a prayer platform. Follow it religiously. Good luck. What God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by BigDawsNet: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

My Sister started behaving weirdly last few Weeks. She laughs alone, talks alone and is sometimes restless especially at Night.

Though she always responds well and correctly when engaged. I've asked her and she told me she doesn't know when that happens and it's unintentional.

I, on my part have tried talking to my Dad to take her to a Mental Health Expert, my Dad seems to believe it is spiritual attack instead.
Please, I need Medical practitioners in the house to help tell me what she's probably suffering from so I can Confidently convince my Dad.

She's minor, introvert... maybe she's dealing with Hearing voices or seeing things that are not there and they can be a part of normal development, but they may also happen as a result of The illness most often associated with psychosis also knows as schizophrenia....

I will recommend you speak with a doctor about her issue before it get to uncontrollable level...

In the meantime time... try to take her out often... she needs to start mingling with humans like herself... it's not the permanent solution but it's a step!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Bekermann(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

It is better to be silent and assumed a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You didn’t have to comment.

You guys here are taking cruise too far, forgetting that people have real life issues.

Absolutely... Well said. God bless you.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Felabrity: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Probably ptsd
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Mindlog: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Where is Mindlog?

Present.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by sammirano: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
morpheus101:

So spirits attack people?

People attack people using spirits. This life cannot be lived alone.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please start by convincing your dad. She's hallucinating and probably battling with sleeplessness. If you guys are based in Lagos, just go to the psychiatry/neurology department of LASUTH. Do not waste your time using any home remedy. It will worsen the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by jclassiq(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Trust me... Lagos State is a town that makes normal people suddenly abnormal.

By the way, do you have any familial case of mental issues?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Depression.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
ufotty2001:
It maybe frustration and depression. My sister does the same thing. She talked to herself mostly when she sees that people are not around her. Sometimes I go close to her room I will hear her talking to herself.. I have also come across her talking while walking on the street.. these issues started when her husband divorce her.

What efforts have you made to help your sister?
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by nighthawk1: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

Pls take her to see a doctor immediately.
Have someone share the room with her for further observation.
Talk to her more often and listen attentively.
Once what triggers it is known you are 90% down the recovery path.

May God's love be with her in Jesus name amen
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by khadaffi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
She's a Minor and an Introvert. Always indoors. Thanks for your input.

I'm not a doctor. So it will be good you see one preferably a neurologist. But I'm familiar with most neurological problems as most of my family members have suffered from it.
1. How was she born? Is it through CS or normal delivery.

2. Has she ever had any kind of seizure like fainting, epilepsy (or related illness), convulsion, etc.

Having this answers will help and I might be able to suggest what you will need to do. If your family is covered in any health schemes such as NHIS, cost shouldn't be a problem.

On another hand if she is an introvert her behaviour might just be normal since you said she talks(responds) well.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Titaniumprick: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please quickly take her to a psychiatric Hospital asap coz from your explanations, she's showing symptoms of Bipolar disorder.
The earlier the better.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Sergioaguero: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
She’s worried about something. Find out about it. Give her the thing and she will become normally. Underlaying factor depression. Eg relationship breakfast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted / Unknown Patient At National Hospital, Abuja...( See His Photo) / 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.