Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 (64552 Views)

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (6 - 0) On 23rd February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
sweetman2022:
I believe rival fans will give Haaland the credit he deserved now since he has shown that he can do it against a top team like Manutd with a high praise of Martinez trying to stop him

Is Man utd still truly a top team? I don't think so. They're just trying to rebuild something but they're not there yet.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fira09:

Just go take 1 bottle of chilled wine, make e cool your sickness down.

End time Man U grin
Avoid me
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Ballzproblem2: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lexxxyy:
City defense is as poor as United's.... The only thing they have better is the midfield which allows the strikers to flourish.
I have always said this, if your Midfield is poor ,no matter how good your defense is they'll suffer for it, your defense starts from midfield,have good midfielders pressure won't be much on defenders

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Lamasta(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Stargangz:
In a scenario like this, with two players scoring hattricks, will halaand and foden take home a separate match ball? Or a single ball will be shared into two? grin
There is always an extra ball outside the pitch now so they will all go home with their ball individually even if there is no ball on the pitch they will go and give them at their training pitch individually
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
fergie001:

City were always better and when you have Haaland, you are two goals ahead.

Nonetheless, I still feel the team selection was poor. Against teams like City, which are far better than you, playing a double pivot in the midfield is always safer.

The day they will play Chelsea, Kante, Kovacic & Jorginho WILL start and perhaps not give them the kind of respect United gave them today. To beat a Pep side, (in Wike's voice), choke that centre-circle.

Kudos to City, they are runaway Champs.

Yeah
I complained about the team sheet

Play both Scott and casemiro together
Sacrifice either rashford or Antony

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Reallife17: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Stargangz:
In a scenario like this, with two players scoring hattricks, will halaand and foden take home a separate match ball? Or a single ball will be shared into two? grin
We usually have more than one match ball so the both of them will have separate balls. If a player score six goals then he’s going home with two match balls
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by aidameoryou: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Daniel7543:
So that una go spoil haland carrier abi just like una spoil lakaku carrier?

Chelsea no dey appreciate their players na why first class players like haland can never move to Chelsea.

First class indeed
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mod please delete this thread now grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by MadarasBlade(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lexxxyy:
City defense is as poor as United's.... The only thing they have better is the midfield which allows the strikers to flourish.

Better midfield and attack.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by bonechamberlain(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ade1177:
rashford getting player of the month of September is a big fraud

When haaland banged in several hattricks

He must have took it personally and dealt with united today
I don't even know how and why Rashford won that award.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by fergie001: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kyase:

Yeah
I complained about the team sheet

Play both Scott and casemiro together
Sacrifice either rashford or Antony
Carlos and Fred (even though sometimes, his head is off) will have been better.

Eriksen will have sat out. Himself and Bruno on the pitch can be allowed but not against teams that are possession-merchants.
The naivety and inexperience was all over the midfield.

McTominay was taken back to school. The back-4 had no protection @ all.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Emman08: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtygz:

See talk. Give credit to the way Man City has been structured b4 Halland came bcuz if he had signed for a club like arsenal, Tottenham and co, you think he will be banging this much goals?

Una go just blab Sha.

Haaland scored 115 goals in 116 appearances for his last 2 clubs before he joined City. What City structure? Know your facts sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
fergie001:

Carlos and Fred (even though sometimes, his head is off) will have been better.

Eriksen will have sat out. Himself and Bruno on the pitch can be allowed but not against teams that are possession-merchants.
The naivety and inexperience was all over the midfield.

McTominay was taken back to school. The back-4 had no protection @ all.

True
But we’ll surely bounce back

Just happy martial is back
He should just avoid injury
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Reallife17:
We even Bleep up sef grin

You and who be "we"? grin cheesy grin
My team managed win their game at the last minute after playing what I really don't know about for 90+ minutes.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by fergie001: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kyase:

True
But we’ll surely bounce back

Just happy martial is back
He should just avoid injury
Yea but Haaland...... Omg

That guy, na waoh!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Daniel7543: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Ten hag needs a tall rugged defender, in the likes of vidic and Ferdinand even a Bailly would do well against Haaland, Varane is too fragile. There is no way Martinez could defend against Haaland. The difference is very clear. You need a defender with height, speed and ruggedity to stop the guy.
Rashford is not a top 9.
Oga, No defender fit hold that haland. If you like carry dangote & Bua cement mix together take cement the goal-post, haland go still score.

Haland is a football monster. Infact Almighty EPL be like farmers league to haland.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Crampyblood(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ray02:

Too good for EPL, how? Are they the first team to win the league back to back? Have they ever gone unbeaten in the league?
It is not Guardiola winning league this season that would change it to farmers ' league. Cos it had been done before so?
4 league in 5 seasons is quite unfair don't you think so
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Lugianostar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ade1177:
ten hag tried

First half united players played with fear big fear

Yeah he did but why will the players be freted.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Reallife17: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
byrron:

You and who be "we"? grin cheesy grin
My team managed win their game at the last minute after playing what I really don't know about for 90+ minutes.
nor vex boss I nor know say you be cowboy
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by GoshenNLA(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
Atleast it not 6:0
They now see that Ronaldo is not the problem of man u
Person wey Man city beat 6-0, don beat Man City 6-0 before too
Baba leave history, Man U chop better beating today
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
As in Leicester city is at the bottom of the league standings
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Veezy4u(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is how Haaland chase man United

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Veezy4u(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
One man u fan say our God will fight for us

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Kyase(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
fergie001:

Yea but Haaland...... Omg

That guy, na waoh!
The only thing Scott could’ve done was to break his leg
Same way keane did to haaland’s dad grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Sweetvie: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
GoshenNLA:

Person wey Man city beat 6-0, don beat Man City 6-0 before too
Baba leave history, Man U chop better beating today
I know but dem don see Ronaldo finish for man u.
Aswear man u na useless club lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
caprini1:
This Man City team is good in England ,if dem jam better experienced European team like Real Madrid,dem go chop am again.
I doubt this, it would be a cracker but I see man City coming out ontop
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by just4fun(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii

C people dat wey making noise playing against Arsenal, una don see una mate u no cum get mouth again..

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by frankson1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
NiggasInParis:
I still blame the Coach and the starting Line UP he used.

I was discussing this with a friend in church.

Either of Bruno or Erickson should have been dropped for Fred. In fact, he should have thought of playing all three of Martial, Fred and Casemiro. Martial should have been brought in earlier since he is fit because, he's the only player who can work with a dead ball at his fit.

Anthony should task himself and raise his game. He should take more risks by creating chances for himself and getting himself to taking more of those shorts.

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
someone said haaland no good at all say no be all the ball them dey score say once in a while make he dey dribble grin he say which one be gbua gbua inside net as I look back na man U fan dey talk shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
FireUpNow:
Just waiting for the moment Pep and city will lift the UCL because since left Barca he hasn't won it. With Bayern he couldn't with the structure that were on ground before he took over and here he is again with City spending several million s of raw dollars to get players still nothing to show
Why you wail dis wail

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by kally90(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kyase:
I’m proud of our boys
Even as we go bleeped but we did not just Lie down lie down lie down like that
We climbed on top

Fergie001
Dfrost
Yemi1504
Funkymallam1
Against man city reserve team
Weldon

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Michelle70(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

I will not exchange banters with someone who uses sister’s phone to access the internet. Run along Arrow
says someone who uses his neighbour hotspot.

U wont exchange banters, ode.

Go through our post and see who started with the banter.

kee urself. Brick head

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018