Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (414 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by boxer022(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
You went to church on Sunday and a brother gave you a packet of sugar to give to your pastor and also gave you #10,000 for yourself. You went to see your pastor and gave him the packet of sugar given to him by a brother telling him also that the guy gave you #10,000. Your pastor refused collecting the sugar but insisted on collecting the money instead. You went home with the sugar and maybe after one week opened it only to find a parcel containing $15,000. Out of joy you went to church to testify and later the pastor called you to return the packet of sugar, what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do? by Natbrowny: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
boxer022:
Out of joy you went to church to testify and later the pastor called you to return the packet of sugar,

Out of Joy, I'm becoming an atheist straight or change church. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: What Will You Do? by marlow1962(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
The pastor should be very stupid fr that, like “u dy ment?”
Re: What Will You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
what else is there to do but insult that yeye greedy pastor and walk away...?
Re: What Will You Do? by Fahvvy: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Singing and clapping vigorously...

He's a miracle.working God *2
He's the alpha and Omega, He's a miracle working God...

This will become my anthem in a new church tongue...
Re: What Will You Do? by Allison012: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Well, i will give the pastor back his parcel but i will collect my 10k. I don't take what does'nt belongs to me.(real talk)
Re: What Will You Do? by Idonweak: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
I remember this mumu story. They told us when we were small. The only difference is that you have changed some details. It's not sugar but Bible

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed / Burnaboy, Wizkid & Tems On The New Black Panther Series / If You Are Planning To Get Married, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.