Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (66582 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Priwillo: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bfly:
Unknown gunmen? What a stupid phrase
Remove the unknown jargon. They are simply terrorists.

Calling them unknown would only make them difficult to figure out. They should be better classified.

If you know them personally please go to the DSS and give updates. Stop ranting
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
These are the sons, fathers and brothers of people wasted by IPOB. Let them be careful so the GCFR won't find an occasion to using bomberdier on the soil. The killing of security and civilians in the once peaceful SE has reached yield point. While we don't know who sponsors this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nesgeeek(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by obembet(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
JOemmy:
Campaign officially starts today and suddenly the attacks on nigerian security personnel have increased in the south east hope this is not political to tarnish the image of obi?

But u are happy about the previous video when this people are carry arms
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
drmuchin:
Bikonu
What is a soldier doing inside Sienna?

I don't mind betting all my BTC to prove that this shit is politically masterminded

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Benitoh: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
All i can see is the handiwork of our enemies in the south east. People got to be very careful moving to and flo right now, before NA start killing innocent people as if they don't know the real perpetrators of this heinous crime.

I'll advise the Nigerian army (NA) to go after the criminals that carried out this attack and not the innocent people that are also victims of the so called unknown gun men.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Priwillo: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dagger111:
If Army start Operation Python dance on this people now, una go dey scream genocide.

The army has doné their worst to the igbos.
Nothing pass death na. Don't forget that dem don dey burn down igbo markets, properties, communities since 2yrs dem don dey kill youths taya. Wet in dem neva do. Shey na the civil war in the 90s.

Even buhari don launch 2 different military operations in the SE this year.

All we should do is elect good leaders that will provide room for peaceful co existence between us all. Leadership is our problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Asour: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

That is Obidient state...

I am not surprised at all..

the persin wey no fit unite his own fellow ibos want to unite Nigerians

I believe ATIKU is the one that promised to unite Nigerians.

Also, virtually all states in the country has one form of skirmish or the other. So no one can truly unite us.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi talk to your people abeg
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

What did u say about Deborah that was killed in the north... Nothing cos it's not linked to Igbo people.Can u see your life. A miserable life.
Nigerian army started it,they started killing innocent igbos,unarmed protesters. Well they should continue by Gods grace it will end soon.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by justuschi50: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

hate him or love him I am voting for him

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by LadyExcellency: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is gruesome and very bad. These are people's breadwinners.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by aariwa(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Wetin concern Obi? Is Obi the President or the governor of Anambra state?
They are subconsciously seeing Obi as their president because that’s te only one that elicits response from people these days. Nigeria is almost like a dead country now so if you want people to react just mention Obi name and people come alive either in support or against. With free and fair elections he will become the next president no doubt

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by jamace(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

Where were you during //ENDSARRS when soldiers killed innocent Nigeria youths at Tinubu's Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos?

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
JOemmy:
Campaign officially starts today and suddenly the attacks on nigerian security personnel have increased in the south east hope this is not political to tarnish the image of obi?
let us blame buhari
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by samfrancis1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
grin grin grin dis ppl just dey waste d life of Nigeria army

When dey start dealing with them nw dey will say na obi supporters them dey attack
. Even with sag we know as there behavior be for there.. yes I wouldn’t still agree that they should be dealt with over there like you mentioned.. cause it’s going to affect the civilians.. normal people who don’t know a thing..
I know it’s what’s must be done but I’ll love thesame been done in borno.. zamfara.. kaduna.. sokoto.. katsina before it can at least reach the turn of Anambra.. If it can’t done to the brothers over there it shouldn’t be done with the brothers here..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Germi9: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
How can we be killing ourselves as a country
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by specialJosh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
cry cry this is bad behavior, how can you do such to your fellow human being?
Well may the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace, may God console their families for the great loss
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nedekid: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is terrible. Could this happen during the time of when Nigeria army was a real force? Could this happen during the time of babangida or abacha? Who born them?
Shebi oga will lead from the front. Imagine a bunch of misfits taking up our soldiers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
No value of life again from the eastern part of the country.
Killing insults hates comments nepthosysm, this are what they know best.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nesphil(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yet you're canvassing support for PO right

OBALOLA55:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THEIR UNDERGROUND WORKERS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM IGBO LAND angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Priwillo:

The army has doné their worst to the igbos.
Nothing pass death na. Don't forget that dem don dey burn down igbo markets, properties, communities since 2yrs dem don dey kill youths taya. Wet in dem neva do. Shey na the civil war in the 90s.

Even buhari don launch 2 different military operations in the SE this year.

All we should do is elect good leaders that will provide room for peaceful co existence between us all. Leadership is our problem.

You are just saying rubbish guy. I believe you are one or those unknown gunmen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
E pain you lol grin

jamace:
Where were you during //ENDSARRS when soldiers killed innocent Nigeria youths at Tinubu's Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nesphil(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rubbish talk.

ArcSEMPECJ:

When you segregate a tribe, and call them 5% , what do you think enemies around the tribe will start doing??

You can't be the Chief in commander of the Armed forces in Nigeria and say you are not indebted to the feelings of a tribe within your security....

Buhari made South East a Vulnable region , and the current leaders of South East also contributed as none wants to appear as opposition to BUHARI , because everything comes from Abuja.....

He woke up the dead insignia in the forgotten hearts of South East even by saying he won't want to remind Igbos of the genocide in 1967/68....
And people also hearing what Nnamdi Kanu do say, had no option to become defensive rather than submissive ....

Now tell me who do South East talk to as you just said?
This people in trying to defend their region against the Federal Government Character , they formed thier security networks ....

And it has grown to the stage that Enemies ( can be Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Fulanis, cameroonians, anyone ) etc seeing the vulnerable state of the region , have decided to launch attacks which will label the region as a bad region.....

Igbos are not killers of Armies , let's check the bag well, there are many rotten eggs smelling , making the good eggs to appear Totten as well....

In all, I want to thank Buhari for bringing his kind of peace to South East.....

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
nesphil:
Yet you're canvassing support for PO right

IS THAT WHY THEY SHOULD BE TERRORIZING IGBOLAND undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mexico09(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
I talked am. Voting Obi is as handing over this country to ipob. Just listen to the rubbish he is talking in Jos, he did not mention this great men that were killed by his terrorists.
Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by uckay304: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Is so bad
ThinkSmarter:
I'm not happy with this gory pictures of soldiers whose lives got wasted cuz they are trying to protect the civilian population.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by sameks08(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
I no get gun so na them suppose settle it within themselves. how can person wey no get car come de teach car owner Hw to enjoy his car

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by HolyPussy: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is serious.

Things are falling apart.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kingsbuchi: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
I am from the east but I have never supported this UGM ESN , I wish all of them death. When Hope Uzodimma becomes brutal on them it's still some of us Igbos that will call him out and cry genocide.
One thing they should know is that guerrilla warfare cannot give you Biafra. We don't even have what it takes to stage a war,even if we do, the east will be on the defensive which will lead to infrastructural destruction and take us 50 years back. Bokoharam has been more brutal but still unable to achieve their caliphate.
Attacking the military is just inviting trouble and exposing our people to danger because when the military retaliates ,the innocent will be affected deliberately or through collateral damage, and the vicious cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
tunde1200:
E pain you lol grin

Keep on supporting a controversial, power drunk, aged and sick man. You can sell your destiny for crumps, na you sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.