Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral (36956 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Fira09(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

A$AP Rocky has reacted to a viral video of him looking distressed while surrounded by fans.

The rapper performed at Rolling Loud and fans took to social media to complain that he was late and spent most of his performance ranting and jumping around before deciding to try throwing himself in the crowd.

As the rapper jumped into the mosh pit, fans caught him and are seen touching him.

A video of the rapper panicking and looking distressed went viral, with many talking about it.

A$AP then responded to explain his reaction.

The rapper who shares a son with Rihanna said someone in the crowd was "squeezing life" out of his "nutz", which is why he looked distressed.

"That shit not funny,"
he wrote.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by God1000(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
This guy is just like naija Naira Marley and portable, he's always in the news for wrong reasons.

I pity Rihanna

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Zonefree(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Must be a sex starved feminist.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
This Asap rocky is one wack rapper even though he is been in the game for so long yet no reasonable achievements except being rihanna sperm donor

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Merch:
This Asap rocky is one wack rapper even though he is been in the game for so long yet no reasonable achievements except being rihanna sperm donor

Wack what? For UK? Asap na wack? Lol

Bro try listen to fuv sleep and night like this by ASAP rocky plus fashion killa.

Rapper with dope English

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Shalommy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy They almost strangled the idiot to death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by ominilongest(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Merch:
I will choose Travis over Asap
But na big boys dem be,no cap

15 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Greystone: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shalommy:

I tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Chaos14: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
I laughed so hard that my friends thought i was "nutz"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by LogicBomb8: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
"Some one was squeezing life out of his nutz" like wtf, people dey ment oo

40 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay which of the new generation rappers can he go bar for bar with, asap is so wack go and verify
LifeOfTrigga:

Wack what? For UK? Asap na wack? Lol

Bro try listen to fuv sleep and night like this by ASAP rocky plus fashion killa.

Rapper with dope English

3 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by irunoko(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shalommy:
but he too why he go jump on top crowd sef.he Lucky say he no put money Inside pocket, phone or anything valuable.the guy suppose use him number 6 na grin

Now how many people he wan sue for Inside the crowd.i saw the video earlier this afternoon and the look on his face showed he was really terrified.such a stupid and dangerous thing to do.though if Rihanna dey There,them for no rape am like that

The part i felt bad for him was when some of the women were struggling to forcibly zip down his trousers while some men were holding his hands lipsrsealed I ran into the comments section and it was more unbelievable..many females there were saying "we want to see what Rihanna is enjoying", "is this what got Rihanna pregnant", "Rihanna can't have this alone" and this was a guy writhing in pains.the crowd had already overpowered him and even his voice was growing faint each time.the security personnels and bouncers didn't even know how to rescue him from the crowd.they were standing there looking confused lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Aremwayne: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Men are endangered species in the hands of these hungry girls

20 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Damn! What's wrong with asking for the D nicely and politely...

Dat's fvckin bad, make sure u ain't doin that again..

2 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by xpressionx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
One Olosho was busy squeezing his sukurutum
grin

11 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Kazeem47(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Peery(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one nah life lesson to em

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Germi9: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Thats not you sha on your profile grin

4 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Realmi: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
; shocked...I only knew him because of his involvement with Rihanna....so him dey sing ...u don minit

2 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Iamdbull: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

We artists go through alot, almost got raped on stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Kazeem47(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Must be a sex starved feminist.
wait till sapphire and co.cum for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nice for him to have voiced out. Before they will turn it around and start parading themselves as the victim.

You know the 'they' I'm talking about

8 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Brendaniel: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nobody is doing protest now because it is a man at the receiving end

7 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Sweetvie: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol... I don't know what Rihanna like about him undecided

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Elidrisy20: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Maybe someone squeeze his ballz grin

3 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by theTranslator: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
I like ASAP

3 Likes

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Omniman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by theTranslator: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Maybe someone squeeze his ballz grin
that's exactly what happened

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen / Wizkid And Shatta Wale Reconciled On Stage At Ghanameetsnaija / 2baba: I Am Omah Lay’s Number 1 Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.