Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,429 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral (36922 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Caseless: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Wack what? For UK? Asap na wack? Lol

Bro try listen to fuv sleep and night like this by ASAP rocky plus fashion killa.

Rapper with dope English
they know nothing here. Don't mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Caseless: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Merch:
This Asap rocky is one wack rapper even though he is been in the game for so long yet no reasonable achievements except being rihanna sperm donor
you know nothing about rap.
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by sa09011617135(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2022
hi, we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc. @cheap price
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by baretalk: 5:29am On Sep 29, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Bro try listen to fuv sleep and night like this by ASAP rocky plus fashion killa.

Rapper with dope English
Fashion Killa and praise the lord, sure dope.

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Jeffy1206(m): 5:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Ntoooo!! grin tongue
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by princewarri1985: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2022
This nigga has dated some of the hottest women in America, he has dated iggy azzeala and now rihanna and he even have a baby with rihanna, na only God know wetin all this hot women dey see for he body, because this nigga dey Bleep and dumb hot hot women that other rappers cant even get close to. there was a time iggy azeala once shared screen shot from his DM with alot of A LIST rappers and celebrities begging her for sex, and rapper drake was the number one culprit of rappers who slide in to her DM begging her for sex why asap rocky dey busy dey Bleep and dump them easily there must be something special about this dude why women love him so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by princewarri1985: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Must be a sex starved feminist.
says who? Sex non be this guy problem because women throw theirselves on him easily, there must be something special about this guy unlike other rappers
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by princewarri1985: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

We artists go through alot, almost got raped on stage
i didn't knew you were an artist too, please can you tell us about one of your popular song and your name please?
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Zorn: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
This guy is just like naija Naira Marley and portable, he's always in the news for wrong reasons.

I pity Rihanna
You're wrong
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Clinghton: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Jumping into the crowd during a life show very risky what if a person on a mission to kill you is amongst them.
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by wealthpreach(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Merch:
Okay which of the new generation rappers can he go bar for bar with, asap is so wack go and verify

Stop trying to sound cool... Just say you don't like his songs. His style of rapping is different. Why expect him to sound like this new generation mumble rappers?

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Olam09(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

A$AP Rocky has reacted to a viral video of him looking distressed while surrounded by fans.

The rapper performed at Rolling Loud and fans took to social media to complain that he was late and spent most of his performance ranting and jumping around before deciding to try throwing himself in the crowd.

As the rapper jumped into the mosh pit, fans caught him and are seen touching him.

A video of the rapper panicking and looking distressed went viral, with many talking about it.

A$AP then responded to explain his reaction.

he wrote.

SOURCE

New meme..

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Izongdave(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Preferred above our much loved Don Jazzy
Aunty Rihanna don shock me sha
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by JastSiryin(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Merch:
This Asap rocky is one wack rapper even though he is been in the game for so long yet no reasonable achievements except being rihanna sperm donor
Asap Rocky a wack rapper?... I somewhat agree that his latest efforts have largely seemed uninspired. But check out his first 2 albums, and his Nas feature on the track "wave god" then come back and tell me he's a wack rapper.
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by JastSiryin(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
ominilongest:

I will choose Travis over Asap
But na big boys dem be,no cap
Asap is more lyrical though. And just so you know, all that adlib thing Travis got going on in his songs sound awfully similar to Asap's when he first started cool
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Germi9: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2022
sylve11:

the person you saw there looks like a stone, right? grin grin grin cool
As you say..
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by jimb(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
pressing his nuts abi sucking his balls.
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by error4040: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Rapper with dope English

You de mind Werey ?
Peso
Fuckn problem
Praise da Lord
Goldie
Purple Swag
Fashion killa (song wey Rihanna begin craze for am)
Babushka boi.
Night like this

Na em that Werey de call washed up rapper because him no de mumble around.
Ignore that cow na em type go call NairaMarley RAPPER

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by SouthSouth1914: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Rapper with dope English

Don’t answer everyone! Even “Fuckin Problems” feat. Kendrick Lamar, Drake and 2Chains is almost bigger than our Rap Industry here in Africa.

A$ap was so influential that the then President D. Trump called for his release when he was arrested!

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t answer everyone! Even “Fuckin Problems” feat. Kendrick Lamar, Drake and 2Chains is almost bigger than our Rap Industry here in Africa.

A$ap was so influential that the then President D. Trump called for his release when he was arrested!

Facts bro, I love ASAP and 21 savage
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
error4040:

You de mind Werey ?
Peso
Fuckn problem
Praise da Lord
Goldie
Purple Swag
Fashion killa (song wey Rihanna begin craze for am)
Babushka boi.
Night like this

Na em that Werey de call washed up rapper because him no de mumble around.
Ignore that cow na em type go call NairaMarley RAPPER

Lol the dude na fool

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Wack what? He's one of the best out there. Listen to 1 train,Ghetto Symphony witg Action Bronson spitting some hot bars,Goldie,Wild for the night,etc. The guy's songs are always so lit

Yeah Fam I love that dude and 21 savage

1 Like

Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Sweetvie: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
gimakon2:

Some Girls love idiots Don't you know? Celeb or not, make one idiot show face, Na so them go jump up, stupid follow am. One idiot one way I get as babe, shebi wetin she use tell me thank you, Na to follow one idiot day go, she wan keep me and him, I say make she choose, she choose the other guy, she come day regret am later,now she wan come back, after she don misbehave finish. Or the one way get boyfriend, say she like me as friend only, I accept o, with my full chest. The silly girl day my inbox day worry me now and then for money. I tell am make she tax her boyfriend, she start to vex, say if the boy get she no go ask me. I just keep the monkey as spectator way she wan be. The idiot day look status here and then, any day she tire make she day go. I day imagine how crazy she day. Person no day give you something,she go give money, give sex, she wan die put for there because of gbola, day worry my life now and then for money. Imagine full time nonsense.

I still day wonder, if that serpent and mother eve no do another thing, and Na just that forbidden fruit, because that story still need convincing... That woman too fuck__ up.

You go see ladies when them reason for you here, you go day wonder say, shay Na person think this thing? Most of them day marry disaster every Saturday because of T-Shirt and jeans with Sneakers and perfume and one fucked__ up shit__ in the name of swag, Rhianna is no exception. Ask her now, she go give you one reason for dating this quarter to imbecile__.

Those species annoy me jare. They hardly reason.
Like seriously their relationship surprised me... I was like it not real, that Rihanna got better taste until the new of her pregnancy... I still don't know what she sees in him.

Serve her right, i think she is only interested in your money smiley
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by gimakon2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Like seriously their relationship surprised me... I was like it not real, that Rihanna got better taste until the new of her pregnancy... I still don't know what she sees in him.

Serve her right, i think she is only interested in your money smiley

yea bruv, But she is richer than that Nigga.. Ah think..

Dude is jus somethin else!
Re: A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral by Sweetvie: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
gimakon2:

yea bruv, But she is richer than that Nigga.. Ah think..

Dude is jus somethin else!
Of course
Rihanna is far richer
Rihanna now worth $1.7 Billion
Making her the richest female artist in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day / Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.