Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work (833 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work by flexydote(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
I heard Lithuania is a nice place and not too expensive to move to.

I've done some research about the people there, and the country as a whole.

Any advice as to what to expect from Lithuanians cause I'm going there for work would be greatly appreciated.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work by OsiEnterprise4: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
flexydote:

Any advice as to what to expect from Lithuanians cause I'm going there for work would be greatly appreciated.

Same here, also want to go there, how did you get a job offer from there? Please update me

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work by Remnita(f): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
flexydote:

No appointment dates from Embassy as for now
Re: I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work by flexydote(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsiEnterprise4:

Same here, also want to go there, how did you get a job offer from there? Please update me

Through a trusted agent tho
Re: I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work by flexydote(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Remnita:

No appointment dates from Embassy as for now

Yes but all will be ready in two months time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: New York Branch / What I Discovered About Benue (pic) / Egypt Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.