Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow (5150 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
The thing pain am sha,,,is this the only memes u have?...
With that your dot IQ. cheesy
Moro n. Hope you v dropped enough saliva n mucous that you ll drink?
No water for you o!
Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v described your kind of person.
May you meet a family that ll hold you by your balls if you impregnate their daughter.

if my daughter comes home pregnant by some irresponsible ignoramus i will first A) blame my own yeye daughter for being so IRRESPONSIBLE and B) blame myself for not instilling in her the proper values....

BeanmanX:
Arguing with sweetplum is a waste of time,,,you will only decrease you IQ... cheesy

i can understand that now.... what she says is so one sided, she must have some type of hatred towards men.

1 Like

Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by Starboytwo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Alright babe, you try but mrbrown win you for this one. Rest, so you can fight another day.

1 Like

Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by BeanmanX(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Moro n. Hope you v dropped enough saliva n mucous that you ll drink?
No water for you o!
Type something comprehensive that I can easily decipher,,,and stop typing like an under-bridge tout.
Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Type something comprehensive that I can easily decipher,,,and stop typing like an under-bridge tout.
Lmao. Painment!
How can a moro n know he's dropping spit?
You need deliverance
Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if my daughter comes home pregnant by some irresponsible ignoramus i will first A) blame my own yeye daughter for being so IRRESPONSIBLE and B) blame myself for not instilling in her the proper values....

i can understand that now.... what she says is so one sided, she must have some type of hatred towards men.
I don't hate men. I hate the inconsiderate actions of some men.
Was it not you I met in one thread that one idiot boy said he ll v sex with two sisters cos he has chance of being in relationship with both. When a man is not a he-goat. Who does that?
And majority of male handles on this site were hailing the boy. Aiding crime.
Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't hate men. I hate the inconsiderate actions of some men.

but yet you are quick to dismiss the inconsiderate actions of the same women bedding these irresponsible men?!? as if this is not the consequences of these women's irresponsible actions.
BTW asling for an abortion and saying that you do not want to have anything to do with this pregnant stranger is considered being considerate.

Was it not you I met in one thread that one idiot boy said he ll v sex with two sisters cos he has chance of being in relationship with both. When a man is not a he-goat. Who does that?
And majority of male handles on this site were hailing the boy. Aiding crime.

definitely NOT me!
Re: Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but yet you are quick to dismiss the inconsiderate actions of the same women bedding these irresponsible men?!? as if this is not the consequences of these women's irresponsible actions.
BTW asling for an abortion and saying that you do not want to have anything to do with this pregnant stranger is considered being considerate.

definitely NOT me!
Ok. I dey watch you.
Just be a good boy and you ll enjoy your woman.
We deserve to be treated better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet / Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? / (18+) See What This Lady Wore To A Store In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.