Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie (12721 Views)

Crusoe Osagie: Oshiomhole Desperate To Revive His Drowning Career / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie / Mention 10 Things Obaseki Did In Edo State And Get 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by dam2000(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by prodigy22: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by LordEclipse: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=politicoNG post=117088523][/quote]
Obaseki is just a man with a vote. WE the true Nigerians that count have decided to vote Obi , endorsement or none
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by olatuns2017: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=politicoNG post=117088523][/quote]

Tinubu’s people don’t know how to campaign. It is extremely easy to expose Peter Obi’s emptiness. All they have to do is compare Obi’s tenure in Anambra to Tinubu’s tenure in Lagos. It is like comparing night and day. When Obi governed Anambra, doctors were on strike for 13 months. Anambra FSARS commander under Obi, James Nwafor, was killing youths and dumping them at Ezu River. That could not have happened in Lagos. Not to talk of infrastructure, where Tinubu floored Obi! Tinubu built railways and roads, ports and free zones, schools and hospitals. And more importantly, Tinubu built men. What did Obi build? Even the Chairman of Eti-osa LGA in Lagos outperformed Obi in terms of infrastructure! Don’t insult or blackmail me. Just shut my mouth by telling me what Obi built. Name it and shame me. Even till today, Anambra people have to drive to Asabe in Delta to enter a plane to Lagos, because Anambra has no civil passenger airport.

Reno Omokri

#TableShaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by l69l: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Real pictures and videos of Peter Obi Jos rally nairaland dont want you to see

everyone need to see dis for comparison with the other candidates
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by MyExpression(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Real pictures and videos of Peter Obi Jos rally nairaland dont want you to see.

Watch video here
https://twitter.com/DrTheodo/status/1575143639923118080?t=_cgWlU-ZoN34aU5xB0QmpA&s=19

If the mods don't approve or highlight such trending news, we'll start going to Twitter for news and interactions.

Twitter has higher engagement and legitimacy, as govt officialsuse it as their official channel of dissemination of infomation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by trashhub: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by dat9jaguy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
This guy's political gimmicks are so glaring and childish.
When the other faction had the upper hand, he started touting Peter obi as the new massiah preparatory to joining Labour Party. Now that the courts have recognized his faction, Atiku is now the messiah and he never said anything about Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by Period007(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
MyExpression:

If the mods don't approve or highlight such trending news, we'll start going to Twitter for news and interactions.

Twitter has higher engagement and legitimacy, as govt officialsuse it as their official channel of dissemination of infomation.

We just dey catch cruise here bro.
Twitter is the real deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
One interesting observation about the Obi tsunami is how no single career politician has thought it necessary to either publicly endorse Obi or decamp to Labour party; not even politicians from the SE. This just clearly paints a picture of how politicians prioritise filling their pockets and bellies than pushing Nigeria forward. God will shame them all in 2023!

How I wish Obi wins without the help of the scoundrels. If that happens, Obi would be under no obligation to appoint career thieves and politicians into cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obaseki is Obidient. We all know it. He's just trying to be loyal to his party.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by donforeign: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
mbahdi:
Lagos state are buying modern trains to make life easy for it's people,wife of yeye bello confused governor of kogi state is empowering it's youths with canoe onigi.i shame for who no shame for Nigeria politicians
bello the most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by ipobarecriminals: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
sad Cos a MAD man is PO spiritual father undecided? PO on his own sha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by hopexter(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheOldGods:
We don't need him to endorse, Nigerian's have done that already

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Who now falsified the endorsement if not Obi supporters? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by SmellyNyash: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
People no wan support failure, braindead Obidient don lule before the election.... Jagaban is the only man capable for the job, that is the reason why we sensible Nigerians are supporting him
Jagabaidiot wey dey for life support for London abi? Zombie without functioning brain tueh
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by silverlinen(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Damnnn
What's the video doctored?
Na wah oo
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by ipobarecriminals: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
sad OBI go come distance 3RD as those online yoots go either play football on Election Day/sidon Dey watch tv for house/come on Nairaland to read results and thereafter go back to their Biafra/death slogan. I pity KANU sad

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by hopexter(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This guy's political gimmicks are so glaring and childish.
When the other faction had the upper hand, he started touting Peter obi as the new massiah preparatory to joining Labour Party. Now that the courts have recognized his faction, Atiku is now the messiah and he never said anything about Peter obi.

But you all supported him when he had issues with Oshiomhole. Now that you no longer support PDP you’re saying another cos his choice doesn’t suit yours as Obidient.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians, very craft and toxic beings undecided

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by newnigerdelta00: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheOldGods:
We don't need him to endorse, Nigerian's have done that already

Which Nigerians,I'm not among your group of liar's

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by newnigerdelta00: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Typicalguy:
Forget it gov Obaseki is OBIdient... Directly or indirectly he did Endorse him cool

Is it by force, idiot's

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by Isokiscool(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Am from Edo and all of us in my neighborhood are voting for PDP insha allah

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by dat9jaguy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

But you all supported him when he had issues with Oshiomhole. Now that you no longer support PDP you’re saying another cos his choice doesn’t suit yours as Obidient.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians, very craft and toxic beings undecided

Check well bros, I don't support rubbish.
Peter Obi, Obaseki, pdp, APC, are all scammers.
I just say it as it is.

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Double post
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by usmanbaba(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Praised him in the morning, insult him in the evening. This biafra people sorry obedient no sabi politics at all, na by force to surport ur candidate ni

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by Owontime: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
IPOB PEOPLE ARE BECOMING VERY DESPERATE. WHY WOULD OBASEKI ENDORSE AN IPOB CANDIDATE THAT WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION IN NIGERIA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by wallarwallar(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

Watch video here
https://twitter.com/DrTheodo/status/1575143639923118080?t=_cgWlU-ZoN34aU5xB0QmpA&s=19

I swear dis obi supporters are mad oooo den don dey colo mental ooo so where u dey show d pictures now abi na Instagram be dis ni

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by Period007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
wallarwallar:

I swear dis obi supporters are mad oooo den don dey colo mental ooo so where u dey show d pictures now abi na Instagram be dis ni
Stop talking like a tout, watch that video and become Obidient
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by obedience4(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

Watch video here

Are you telling me the leadership of niaraland is in cohort with the foolish descendant of the BAT?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by obedience4(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

Watch video here

Are you telling me the leadership of niaraland is in cohort with the foolish descendant of the BAT
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by obedience4(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
Am from Edo and all of us in my neighborhood are voting for PDP insha allah

Your tiny neighbourhood.. Go to upper sakaponba and say you are voting for PDP. I trust boys you go too collect
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by hopexter(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Check well bros, I don't support rubbish.
Peter Obi, Obaseki, pdp, APC, are all scammers.
I just say it as it is.

Now you’re talking from both sides of your mouth, I check am, you confirm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.