Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura (1618 Views)

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jagaban is a moving train indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Winnermindset(f): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isoright.
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Kalashnikov49: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na so una shout Massive crowd ..lose election for OSUN AND EDO.. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Period007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Every day you guys create threads for this scanty crowd.
Na so crowd the hungry una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by aylagos(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bv
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Anigreat: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

So scanty.

I think "MASSIVE" have another meaning, because this is not the massive I know.

Again, look at their countenance and their body language, they were not happy at all, it seems they were compelled to come out by giving them money or they came out to witness the foolishness exuded by BATstards.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Massive?
Hahahaha
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Every day you guys create threads for this scanty crowd.
Na so crowd the hungry una?

It is just for Commissioning without the presidential candidate, compare it to obis abysmal gathering in jos today even with his presence.
Awon okoro grin
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
That crowd is for the senator not tinubu. The crowd is carrying the senators banners. The only tinubu picture in the crowd is the stationary billboard that have the group picture of all APC contestants. Nobody in that crowd gathered for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Period007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

It is just for Commissioning without the presidential candidate, compare it to obis abysmal gathering in jos today even with his presence.
Awon okoro grin
This is the definition of crowd by wikipedia

Stop wailing

1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

This is the definition of crowd by wikipedia

Stop wailing

You're truly shameless.
That a supposed 2 million rally for obi held in a 15k capacity stadium is the height of shamelessness.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by BeautifulMind2: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Jagaban is a moving train indeed!
Crowd without Tinubu posters

LP in Jos

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
That crowd is for the senator not tinubu. The crowd is carrying the senators banners. The only tinubu picture in the crowd is the stationary billboard that have the group picture of all APC contestants. Nobody in that crowd gathered for tinubu

This is the structure we're talking about, okoro
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

LP in Jos

Stop chestbeating over a 15k capacity stadium. It's supposed to be a 2million rally for obi in jos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Period007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You're truly shameless.
That a supposed 2 million rally for obi held in a 15k capacity stadium is the act of shamelessness.
Show me where they tagged the rally 2m
Fake news no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by BeautifulMind2: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Stop chestbeating over a 15k capacity stadium. It's supposed to be a 2million rally for obi in jos grin
How far with fail APC rally in Abuja grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

Show me where they tagged the rally 2m
Fake news no dey tire you?

Oh! So it's suddenly a 1000 man Peter obi rally and no longer a 2million rally for obi? Chinedu and shifting of goal post sef grin
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

How far with fail APC rally in Abuja grin grin

Show me pictures of the failed rally, I want to see it pls
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by BiafraAburi: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
They keep using this same photos for all their agbado rallies. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Period007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Oh! So it's suddenly a 1000 man Peter obi rally and no longer a 2million rally for obi? Chinedu and shifting of goal post sef grin
Oga show us where they tagged it 2m march.
For your information, this rally was organised by middle belt forum and Obi was invited.
Labour party Plateau state rally is coming up soon

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Period007(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Even after sharing 1k ooo

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Proudlyomonna: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Half of those people go vote Atiku grin grin
Atiku will sweep the North.
We are hoping to get a good percentage from the North through their Son Diatti.
As for APC Shishi them no go see for North grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by BeautifulMind2: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I wonder why you guys are scared to post the video of Abuja rally for Tinubu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Tinubuagbado: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You're truly shameless.
That a supposed 2 million rally for obi held in a 15k capacity stadium is the height of shamelessness.

People outside the stadium is ten times morethan the people inside.

Your eye go soon clear. Yeye person..

Agbadorian sombori

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

LP in Jos

I tell you any APC rally is tag Tunibu's rally.. The north they so much hope on will disappoint big time..

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na so una chant Massive crowd
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Innocentman86: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2022
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I find it insulting that atiku will boldly sieze apc buildings and convert it to his own when apc has candidate in the person of asiwajuju.
Even if north thinks aswijuju is sick,old, corrupt and dying that does not warrant such insult.
Anyways let us in the sw grab power first,we will really mercilesslyy with Northerners.they can bet on that. sad angry sad angry
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by PapaHadum: 1:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Awon okoro grin

Obi n his part are not the ruling party nor the main opposition. Why the comparison?
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by Redstubpen: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2022
ok
Re: Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura by kettykin: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Deception of the highest order

(1) (Reply)

APC Commissions New Roads Enugu Onitsha Express Road Today / Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South / Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.