Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Activated The MTN Esim Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Activated The MTN Esim Today (9111 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / New Method On How I Activated MTN Double Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Before now I requested the procedure to get the mtn esim. Today make it 3 times I went to their office before it worked.

The service was so bad. But among all the sim has been activated and working.

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by ManyThanks: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Interesting! So you are on a network now without a simcard in your phone? In the future people will no longer buy SIM.

8 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by charliemii: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
How much you do am for mtn office

2 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Hushbingo: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2022
How much

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2022
I bought normal sim card which was later converted to esim as I don't want to convert my old line. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Emmyreal4(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
I bought normal sim card which was later converted to esim as I don't want to convert my old line. That's all.
like how long did everything take?

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by mikool007(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2022
charliemii:
How much you do am for mtn office
it's free as at the time i did it

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Parachoko: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Simcard in phones will eventually fade out very soon just like memory card in phones.

2 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Emmyreal4:
like how long did everything take?
. It shouldn't take time. The only problem is their Network and crowd there. But if you go very early you will have a better chance.
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Trendy247: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
Before now I requested the procedure to get the mtn esim. Today make it 3 times I went to their office before it worked.

I've gone to their office in calabar 4 times now, still not working.. Abeg how u do ur own?
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Trendy247:

I've gone to their office in calabar 4 times now, still not working.. Abeg how u do ur own?
started working almost immediately? They complain the network is not going for esim. But that day 3. I was lucky it go through. Try to go there in the morning not afternoon.
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by noobody(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
started working almost immediately? They complain the network is not going for esim. But that day 3. I was lucky it go through. Try to go there in the morning not afternoon.

Actually the esim platform was down for close to 2 weeks,the engineers were working on it,I guess they are were prepping for iPhone 14 series influx.
It was that particular day you went they resumed.
And yes crowds at mtn office nor be joke.

3 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Trendy247: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
Alright, thanks
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Emmyreal4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
did mine now and it is just showing emergency
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emmyreal4:
go airplane mode for some minutes and back again. It will be activated with a call from mtn.

2 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Emmyreal4(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:
go airplane mode for some minutes and back again. It will be activated with a call from mtn.
worked like magic, thanks.

6 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by unanonso(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
fineboynl:

Does it work with every phone?
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
unanonso:

Does it work with every phone?
modern smartphones with the esim hardware chip embed to he panel. All it need is the esim profile to function
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Ed12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by noobody(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Emmyreal4:

Them suppose flog the agent wey help you activate am,you are supposed to he adviced to restart your device.but glad it's working now

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Emmyreal4(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2022
noobody:

Them suppose flog the agent wey help you activate am,you are supposed to he adviced to restart your device.but glad it's working now
boss she was clueless, she could not even scan the QR code properly.
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
what do you expect from a potential xvideo employee
Emmyreal4:
boss she was clueless, she could not even scan the QR code properly.

6 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Emmyreal4(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bodmum:
what do you expect from a potential xvideo employee
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by edoairways: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Simcard in phones will eventually fade out very soon just like memory card in phones.
Memory card on phone hasn't faded since man's appetite is insatiable

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by unanonso(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
fineboynl:
modern smartphones with the esim hardware chip embed to he panel. All it need is the esim profile to function

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by Kunlegzy(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2022
fineboynl:
after activating your esim, is your normal sim still working ? What if you decide to change your device ?
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 1:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Kunlegzy:
after activating your esim, is your normal sim still working ? What if you decide to change your device ?
if you change to esim. The normal sim stop working. If you change device you can scan you QR esim to the new device.

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by shezy14(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
fineboynl:
if you change to esim. The normal sim stop working. If you change device you can scan you QR esim to the new device.
it depends on the device you're using. If your device it's either Dual SIM Single Standby (DSSS) or Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)

1 Like

Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by fineboynl(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
shezy14:
it depends on the device you're using. If your device it's either Dual SIM Single Standby (DSSS) or Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
I mean the physical sim.

iPhone uses 8 esim but dual standby.
Re: I Activated The MTN Esim Today by incandescentena: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well you don’t need a physical SIM card to use it. It is actually pre-installed in the device and you can activate it by installing the “eSIM profile” of a Mtn or the operator network which supports.

Actually, it is an evolution of the physical SIM card. More and more smartphones tablets and laptops are equipped with an eSIM card, bit not much in Nigeria for now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat / Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available / How To Change Gionee Amigo Launcher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.