Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match (368 Views)

Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona / Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is vital to calculate the strength of teams in order for you to know the likely outcome of a soccer match.In doing this data's are required.without data's you will keep on guessing and not be able to determine the outcome.Take your biro and your book and start calculating as if you are preparing for an exam.Most people don't do this they just believe in luck and they end up winning once in a year or losing all through the year.They will now start asking for nairaland pastor Terrazo to pray for them to remove the demons in their head.Tereazo please pray for them as the demon of dullness needs to be casted from their head by fire by force.Betting is for geniuses its not child's play.Na oyibo you take de play.It can even wreck you if you don't thread properly.
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by terrezo2002(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
guobe:
It is vital to calculate the strength of teams in order for you to know the likely outcome of a soccer match.In doing this data's are required.without data's you will keep on guessing and not be able to determine the outcome.Take your biro and your book and start calculating as if you are preparing for an exam.Most people don't do this they just believe in luck and they end up winning once in a year or losing all through the year.They will now start asking for nairaland pastor Terrazo to pray for them to remove the demons in their head.Tereazo please pray for them as the demon of dullness needs to be casted from their head by fire by force.Betting is for geniuses its not child's play.Na oyibo you take de play.It can even wreck you if you don't thread properly.
Hmmm. I see that you pretend to be happy, but you are not. You struggle within your mind trying to know what is true and what is not.
You have to submit your will for that's the way you can win that raging battle within you.
What are you afraid to lose? God is able to give you much more things than what you hold on to tightly. Trust me friend.
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. I see that you pretend to be happy, but you are not. You struggle within your mind trying to know what is true and what is not.
You have to submit your will for that's the way you can win that raging battle within you.
What are you afraid to lose? God is able to give you much more things than what you hold on to tightly Trust me friend.
Anybody that does not create happiness for him or herself will either have suicidal thoughts,have BP end eventually die young.I am always happy because I have touched alot of souls and will continue touching more.The good God I serve will certainly give me the strength to carry on.
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by terrezo2002(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
guobe:
Anybody that does not create happiness for him or herself will either have suicidal thoughts,have BP end eventually die young.I am always happy because I have touched alot of souls and will continue touching more.The good God I serve will certainly give me the strength to carry on.
Still pretending. It is okay if that's what you choose
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
terrezo2002:

Still pretending. It is okay if that's what you choose
you are wrong in saying I pretend.you are doing your stuff and it's okay while I am doing mine.The life is a constant battle and anybody that thinks everything must go entirely your way is absolutely wrong.Even as a pastor you battle all through as you can't be happy always.Anybody that is happy always may need a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by terrezo2002(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
guobe:
you are wrong in saying I pretend.you are doing your stuff and it's okay while I am doing mine.The life is a constant battle and anybody that thinks everything must go entirely your way is absolutely wrong.Even as a pastor you battle all through as you can't be happy always.Anybody that is happy always may need a psychiatric evaluation.
Well.
As for me, I am living a life of happiness and peace
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

Well.
As for me, I am living a life of happiness and peace
so am I too
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by WinMagnate: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
guobe:

Pls, update me on how to calculate this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by Tamara676(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
guobe:

You are on point but it would have been better not calling Pastor Terrazo out.
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tamara676:

You are on point but it would have been better not calling Pastor Terrazo out.
He is my guy we are cool.Just joking around.me I no get wahala
Re: Knowing The Present Strength Of Teams Playing Determines The Outcome Of A Match by guobe: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2022
WinMagnate:

Pls, update me on how to calculate this.

Thanks.
using data's of matches played and logic

(1) (Reply)

As Man Utd Battered In Derby, cristiano Ronaldo And Casemiro’s Reactions Clearly / FIFA 23: Today's Simulated Live Soccer Matches / Naijabet Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.