Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census (10366 Views)

'Nigeria Lacks Macroeconomic Framework To Attract Foreign Investment' - U.S. / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

One local Government in the North is more populated than the entire EAST. grin

I have never sucked cow dick
I have never had sex with a goat
I have never put my wife n kids in dangerous traffic just for 100 naira dash
I actually sleep on a mattress...whoa
My children can read...unbelievable

More jubilations on the way..we're winning!
We get population
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Hushbingo: 1:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Ok we will add one local government for you when obi enters and update your status to upcoming populated state

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by es144000: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2022
The Nimc and inec voters data gives us an estimate. They are backed with data. The latest nimc figures confirm figures. Bayelsa is still the least populated state
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Emyogalanya: 3:36am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO People also get Almajiri for EAST. Poor people dey everywhere.
But they don't beg
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Caseless: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Na that censors under OBJ northerners carry play southerners 419.
Under Obasanjo regime o.
Then somebody go say northerners no smart. Na northerners smart pass for Nigeria.
There account go dey read millions but na only 3 cloth den get. Northerners would rather pay for for a single room with upto 6 people living inside than build a house.
One man wey I dey pity tell me say him dey vex say him no sell onions well this year na only 6+ million naira him sell and baba still get cows o, wetin baba wear for leg na bathroom slippers. You be mumu if you feel say aboki na mumu.
the north has always been ahead in terms of population.
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Emyogalanya:
But they don't beg

Go to all South South and North Central States. All the beggers you see there are from the EAST. Their modus operandi is unique. They pretend to be sick. With a fake physical deformities. You will find them on busy Traffic or a busy round about. grin grin

The ones within the East worst. Those one are called "Ndi Ayiyo"

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:51am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I have never sucked cow dick
I have never had sex with a goat
I have never put my wife n kids in dangerous traffic just for 100 naira dash
I actually sleep on a mattress...whoa
My children can read...unbelievable

More jubilations on the way..we're winning!
We get population

Keep winning in your dreams, while we keep winning you in reality. The North is the only thing standing between IGBO People and Biafra in this Country. Untill the North decides to give Biafra their independence, no one leaves this beautiful Country.

When the North will finally give Biafra their independence, you will only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. They belong to Igala and the North will never allow you go with an inch of Igala land.

Now tell me, who is winning in reality between IGBO and the North? cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Feed who?

you can't feed yourselves in IDP camps..

You loafers are refugees,some of you were even born refugees in IDP camps in Chad.

Feed yourself first.... Show me one Fat desert man.

All thin lean looking garbage

We feed and colonize you. It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. We also provide South East with funds through the monthly Federal allocations they receive. All the Federal projects in the EAST are carried out with funds from the North.

North contribute over 40% to the Economy of this Country. But the EAST contribute ZERO. The East rely on the North for it's survival. Know this and know peace. grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash..

The west has ordinary cocoa..God punish chocolate.

Middlebelt has food...

IGBos...We have it all..

North....Kidnapping,desertery and bandits..Thunder faya dem

East have nothing.
South EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. They rely on the North for their survival. From food and monthly allocations from FG.

The East generate nothing. That's why all the sit at home in the East doesn't affect Nigeria. If the North sit at home for one day, the economy of this Country will collaps. But the EAST sit at home twice a week. There was a time they sit at home for 5 days straight in a week. But with all this, Nigeria is waxin stronger.

We no send them, since they contribute nothing to Nigeria. The East is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. Nigeria for don become a developed Country like SA, Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea.

Mention 5 things the EAST contribute to the Economy and I'll wire you 20k.

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

East have nothing.
South EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. They rely on the North for their survival. From food and monthly allocations from FG.

The East generate nothing. That's why all the sit at home in the East doesn't affect Nigeria. If the North sit at home for one day, the economy of this Country will collaps. But the EAST sit at home twice a week and Nigeria is waxin stronger.

We no send them, since they contribute nothing to Nigeria. The East is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. Nigeria for don become a developed Country like SA, Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea.

Keep crying and wailing .... Those salty tears are sweet grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We feed and colonize you. It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. We also provide South East with funds through the monthly Federal allocations they receive. All the Federal projects in the EAST are carried out with funds from the North.

North contribute over 40% to the Economy of this Country. But the EAST contribute ZERO. The East rely on the North for it's survival. Know this and know peace. grin

Stop crying in pains grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep winning in your dreams, while we keep winning you in reality. The North is the only thing standing between IGBO People and Biafra in this Country. Untill the North decides to give Biafra their independence, no one leaves this beautiful Country.

When the North will finally give Biafra their independence, you will only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. They belong to Igala and the North will never allow you go with an inch of Igala land.

Now tell me, who is winning in reality between IGBO and the North? cheesy grin grin grin

Keep crying In pains e dey sweet grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go to all South South and North Central States. All the beggers you see there are from the EAST. Their modus operandi is unique. They pretend to be sick. With a fake physical deformities. You will find them on busy Traffic or a busy round about. grin grin

The ones within the East worst. Those one are called "Ndi Ayiyo"

E dey pain am grin you go cry tire grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Compared to rain forests of the South they might as well be deserts.
Point is, how can they possibly be more populated ?

Does rain forest translate to high human population? In the next Census, even if you add the total numbers of the Trees in all the forest in your tiny Eastern Region, it won't change anything. Your region is just a dot in this Country. grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We're winning we get population!!!

Meanwhile his family is in traffic endangering their lives for 100 naira

God forbid
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by PoliteActivist: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Does rain forest translate to high human population? In the next Census, even if you add the total numbers of the Trees in all the forest in your tiny Eastern Region, it won't change anything. Your region is just a dot in this Country. grin grin

Ok, you win. Sahara desert is more populated than Lagos.
BTW your moniker says you are a short Igbo man. Aren't you the one from "a dot in this country"??
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

We're winning we get population!!!

Meanwhile his family is in traffic endangering their lives for 100 naira

God forbid

Emeka, why are dodging my question? Let me as you again. MENTION 5 THINGS YOUR SOUTH EAST REGION CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY OR 5 THINGS THAT ARE MADE FROM THE EAST. Abeg, no mention CRIME oo grin grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

East have nothing.

The East generate nothing. That's why all the sit at home in the East doesn't affect Nigeria. If the North sit at home for one day, the economy of this Country will collaps. But the EAST sit at home twice a week. There was a time they sit at home for 5 days straight in a week. But with all this, Nigeria is waxin stronger.

20k from where?

Bank dey IDP camp abi network..

Use it and enter bus to the east

hahahahahahaha

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Shatap with that weak stale propaganda.

hahahahahaha

desert warriors and slave filled minorities

hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, why are dodging my question? Let me as you again. MENTION 5 THINGS YOUR SOUTH EAST REGION CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY OR 5 THINGS THAT ARE MADE FROM THE EAST. Abeg, no mention CRIME oo grin grin grin

E pain adebayo oo grin

See tears grin keep crying for us.
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Crying all over the forum grin I just love your tears grin
Make e dey pepper you well grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Shatap with that weak stale propaganda.

hahahahahaha

desert warriors and slave filled minorities

hahahahahahahahaha

Mention 5 things your tiny EASTERN Region contribute to the Economy and stop posting what your people are known for doing more in the South. Ndi Ayiyo like you.

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

20k from where?

Bank dey IDP camp abi network..

Use it and enter bus to the east

hahahahahahaha

Simple question you can't answer. I say na we dey feed una, still give una money to run the Economy in the East, run your State Governments and pay salaries. Now mention 5 things your tiny Region contribute to the Economy.
But no mention CRIME. Cause na una carry first for that side. grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Simple question you can't answer. I say na we dey feed una, still give una money to run the Economy in the East, run your State Governments and pay salaries. Now mention 5 things your tiny Region contribute to the Economy.

Cry more my boy cry grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

SE contributes nothing. But....
Mention your pockets
That's how you engage me in your trolling

I like personal disrespect.
God forbid the day I go to bank to argue over missing 15k

After you finish laughing abeg tell me what YOU contribute to Nigeria's economy.

Let me serve you this early morning Ether right quick. Remind you of your level
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

SE contributes nothing. But....
Mention your pockets
That's how you engage me in your trolling

I like personal disrespect.
God forbid the day I go to bank to argue over missing 15k

After you finish laughing abeg tell me what YOU contribute to Nigeria's economy.

Let me serve you this early morning Ether right quick. Remind you of your level

This one has finally agreed. That his tiny and underdeveloped Region is the one drawing Nigeria backward. The only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

The Region that, depends on the North for food, other supplies and funds to run their Economy, run their State Government and pay salaries. grin

Without the North, you are doomed. grin
North no be your mate. Ask your IGBO Kings and Igbo leaders.

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one has finally agreed. That his tiny and underdeveloped Region is the one drawing Nigeria backward. The only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

The Region that, depends on the North for food, other supplies and funds to run their Economy, run their State Government and pay salaries. grin

This boy is loosing it o. you just talk to yourself typing alot of NONSENSE while crying...

Nairalanders let us pray for him o grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nothing dey pocket..color me shocked
You're dismissed. A dweeb wrapped in troll

Vamoose..son of a bitch
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

slaves are not entitled to questions..
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Nothing dey pocket..color me shocked
You're dismissed. A dweeb wrapped in troll

Vamoose..son of a bitch

Says the man from the only Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. The Region that can not survive without the North. grin

Emeka, go and hawk your Gala and let me enjoy my life in peace. grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slaves are not entitled to questions..

That word SLAVE should ring a bell in the ears of your ancestors. Go and ask your Grand parents what Benin People did to them.

Benin People catch millions of People from EAST and sold them as Slaves. That's why Igbo dey respect Benin People till date grin grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
I like my disrespect PERSONAL
But when you don't have shi shi , you have to use tribe to take cover.

Broke boys playbook 101

You dey dodge landlord but get mouth for online. Truly shameless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: IGP Egbetokun Sets Up Special Intervention Squad In Abuja / Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? / Buhari’s Campaign Slams Saraki Over Oil And Gas Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.