Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. (17909 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 9 Sad Reasons People Stay In Jobs They Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Stephen2324(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lack of jobs makes people stay in jobs that destroy their mental health.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by PoliteActivist: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephen2324:

Give example

5 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Chizzyjforce: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's what it seem, but it's actually the fear of unknown, lack of confidence on one's self, lack of motivation to try a new thing, that cages one to an abusive job.

I've been there, but since I left the job, I'm doing far more better for myself.

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by hectorr(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is so true.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Brendaniel: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
It all depends

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Very true....

4 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by igbowoman: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
At least u get job

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by bonnyhope: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
You will just open thread only with the topic

Sh..mmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by VTJN(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fear of unknown

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
True
Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by owenseddies40(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are very correct, abusive jobs affects one mentally

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Sirheny007(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
"I was about moving on from my old job when it occurred to me I never had one."

- Old Dad Underwood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
What the hell is mental health...excuses made for and by weaklings

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Seankhalifa: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make girls turn shawo and makes guys drugs dealers... make God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by dam2000(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Just like the one I am right now.but I believe atiku will change everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by BATified2023: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
There is a very high rate of unemployment out there that people hold on to whatever they have at hand at least to put food on their table

Unfortunately there’s nothing like Labour law here so employers know that n they treat their workers like thrash

I wish we could get it right with the reasonable leader that will create employment n encourage industrialization not one who will govern one of d most industrialized states n still b the biggest importer thereby discouraging production

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Annahh(f): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Any job where your employer continually abuse you and degrade you is not good for your mental health, which is why I'm still working where I am now, my employer is quite cheerful and kind.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by HolyMan12: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thread with no content on front page

Na moderator alternate account open this thread cool

6 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by ecolime(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yeah and the fear of SAPA cry

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by visijo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Before sending that message...read again, yet again and imagine how it will look like in a screenshot.��

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by emmabest2000(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Every job has it disadvantage and advantage , As long as it didn't tampered with your peace of mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by ScamHunter: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shouldn't be. It's fallacious to believe that there are no jobs. The problem is that no one teaches people how to get jobs in schools so they believe the lie that there are no jobs. Most times, the problem is in getting quality workers than in the jobs not being available.
People retire, they resign, change jobs or die, so vacancies exist. Just don't die in a job killing you. Rather make plans, learn how to get the job you want and go for it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Danibonk(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
You no go believe this rubbish enter front page

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Streetmovement(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lack of the right choice of jobs makes people stay in the wrong job, I can never do something I don't love or have complete passion for
Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by OgaDeyVex: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
You Have A Point Over There.

That's Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since Today

Because People Are Not Aware That Blogging Business Really Pays, When You are Serious.

To Get Started, Meet on Whatsapp
Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Baba bomboy that have 10 children to feed at home will not want to leave the job that is destroying his mental health. He will rather say he will cope with the situation than becoming jobless.
Because being jobless too in his kind of situation can destroy ones mental health.

12 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by MrPADDY(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truly
Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Truvelisback(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Stephen2324:
Lack of good pay job and very high cost of living makes people stay in jobs that destroys their mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by money121(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
That's what it seems, but it's actually the fear of unknown, lack of confidence on one's self, lack of motivation to try a new thing, that cages one to an abusive job.

I've been there, but since I left the job, I'm doing way more better myself.
Certainty is better than uncertainty if you have bils to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. by Favmil101(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
dam2000:
Just like the one I am right now.but I believe atiku will change everything.
Suffer never tire u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehvise Interview Invites / Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 / Before You Get Your Dream Job, Do These!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.