Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) (55809 Views)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
Agbado & cassava is = garri , fufu, corn flakes , cassava bread, starsh, golden moore, , tuwo etc the more Agbado and cassava we produce and be sufficient to the extent of exporting the better for diversification of the economy. Very soon oil will loose its total value . Nigerians should think deeper. We don’t need liars but Realist . Nigeria needs to develop from Nigeria not from China grin grin ; BAT won’t disappoint cheesy
They will never learn. Learn them to be shouting..is it for Eba, is it for garri, is it for cassava up and down grin
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Evergreen12345:

You maDd
Ipop/Obi supporter, e no dey hard to identify una.
One way to identify you lots is your inability to think critically.

Make una try upgrade una IQ small so that una go fit think like normal humans.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Benchilwell: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu is feeding us with Agbado

Obi is feeding them with lies

Atiku is feeling confused. He wishes Wike never exists
which party are d king of lair,apc win that award, all their change and next level promise turn to history failure, turn to d most worse government in Nigeria history,since 1999
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2022
JackHamma1234:
When I see things like this written by a young person I weep,
while countries are exporting iPhones, designer items etc you want to export corn.. please export corn to where? USA where Monsanto has patents on corn seeds, China which cultivates every crop in the world in desert waste lands for just research or towu fufu to Japan who cultivate cassava for mad cow disease treatment.... Stupidity is now a youth illness....

You should weep for yourself man, so those countries exporting iPhones and designer items don't export Agricultural products?

According to you, China produces all the crops on earth, for that reason they don't import any Agricultural product.
Una go just dey talk anyhow all in bid to look smart. Below is a screenshot of some of the crops China imports from the US alone.

Before you quote me, first go do your research.

These Obi supporters self and their reasoning.
Tueh!

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Gerard28: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2022
plaindealer:

So, you like Akpu, but you hate the talk of cassava and even one man saying you need to grow more cassava disgust you?

See confusion and inside life.. self loathing grin grin

Brother I like both Akpu and Agbado but I go still vote Obi wink
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Durabest:
cry cry baby.YOU GO CRY BLOOD OH IF YOUR FAMILY PEOPLE NO STAND UP.

No worry yourself I and My sane family are already in a standing Ovation for the one and only competent candidate in all ramification: Peter Obi for a green Naija.

I didnt say greener because the APC led government actually send the country back to the era of 1970 when it was only the few wealthy can afford TV and Generator set while the rest watch from the window. Bro I dont wana go back there and I am not going to run to another country for succor we must get it right this time.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are producing agbado on your laptop after sniffing drug with yahoo money shameless agbado criminal zombie
Another senseless Obi supporter,I mean, just read the stupid response you gave to a beautiful submission.

Why e be say most of una dey too emotionally stupid?
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
plaindealer:

You mean growing more food for you to eat is a weapon against you? grin grin

OMG!! This is why they say you people are self-loathing, you practically walk on your brains.. grin grin

The world is modernizing economy multiplaying, this one here talking about food
So all you candidate has to offer is food, aside that nothing else? You think the economy can survive with only corn and cassava alone? Bro I need to see you in person.
Bro you need to travel out to well develop countries and see were the world is today okay. And you will rebuke tinubu and this present government without anyone advising you.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Gerard28:

Brother I like both Akpu and Agbado but I go still vote Obi wink

It's a free country, we all have freedom of choice and association.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Same China that's facing food shortages and begging Brazil for Corn because Ukraine is unable to ship corn to China?

Illiteracy is a disease, indeed.

Jokers like you love to talk rubbish, but you are empty in the head..

My brother, those guys are very stupeed. How I take they share the same space with them still they baffle me. Many of them are not enlightened, the reason they spew rubbish all the time.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

So all you candidate has to offer is food, aside that nothing else? You think the economy can survive with only corn and cassava alone? Bro I need to see you in person.
Bro you need to travel out to well develop countries and see were the world is today okay. And you will rebuke tinubu and this present government without anyone advising you.
So those developed countries no dey farm or produce most of the things them go chop ?

Na wa..
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Lols I trust those guys. Chop Tinubu money and Vote Peter Obi for a better future. Better jobs everywhere
Dreamer
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are producing agbado on your laptop after sniffing drug with yahoo money shameless agbado criminal zombie

Why are you crying grin grin grin no matter how you wail you can never do without Agbado and cassava from Monday to Sunday wailers are hypocrites grin grin grin grin
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

And food is not part of the economy? Abi what kind of crazy talk is this?

America is the largest economy and the most tech-advanced country in the world, but its largest export is FOOD, more than $133 billion, more than 3 X our national budget.

You, people, say the most ignorant, embarrassing and hopeless rubbish ever, if you and your kind are the future of biafra, biafra is doomed on arrival.

Why are so many of you so mentally shallow, unexposed and uneducated about the world around you?

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Iziquiel:

My brother, those guys are very stupeed. How I take they share the same space with them still they baffle me. Many of them are not enlightened, the reason they spew rubbish all the time.

You just can not help but shake your head in disgust at the level of ignorance, illiteracy and warped mentality in that community .

Who did this to them?
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
They all look scruffy, underfed and viciously dangerous.

Being in that gathering calls for caution.
Good morning, Please check your email. There is something very serious I need to discuss with you now. Please
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
JackHamma1234:
When I see things like this written by a young person I weep,
while countries are exporting iPhones, designer items etc you want to export corn.. please export corn to where? USA where Monsanto has patents on corn seeds, China which cultivates every crop in the world in desert waste lands for just research or towu fufu to Japan who cultivate cassava for mad cow disease treatment.... Stupidity is now a youth illness....

You try to form woke at the end sounding stupid. You just made mention of three countries . There many countries who can’t grow these crops and Nigeria can sell to them . Stop forming what you’re not . If Nigeria is not advanced technology wise we can utilize our blessed soil to make money . As rich as the USA is they still buy food items from Mexico .

When #1 is = $1 Agriculture was our major source of revenue and Nigeria was good stop sounding too intelligent with empty content . Do you know ginger , garlic , mango , cashew nuts , soya beans palm oil etc can fetch Nigeria billions if we utilize it ? Tourism alone is a big industry If fixed. stop filling yourself with hate please Look inward.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2022
anonymous1759:

You try to form woke at the end sounding stupid. You just made mention of three countries . There many countries who can’t grow these crops and Nigeria can sell to them . Stop forming what you’re not . If Nigeria is not advanced technology wise we can utilize our blessed soil to make money . As rich as the USA is they still buy food items from Mexico .

When #1 is = $1 Agriculture was our major source of revenue and Nigeria was good stop sounding too intelligent with empty content . Do you know ginger , garlic , mango , cashew nuts , soya beans palm oil etc can fetch Nigeria billions if we utilize it ? Tourism alone is a big industry If fixed. stop filling yourself with hate please Look inward.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by otomatic(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
Last I checked,agbado na balanced diet if you runnam with beans grin.boy it's nutritious.

Check well. Agbado and beans na same class of food - both carbohydrates.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by EricBloodAxe: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Why is this ipob wailing out of control now? grin grin

Oya, chop agbado... grin grin

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by ahnie: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
otomatic:

Check well. Agbado and beans na same class of food - both carbohydrates.
It was carbohydrates under Jonathans regime.

But now balanced diet in this buharis regime
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Smiles285(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2022
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/photos-supporters-eat-agbado-at-city-boy-movement-concert-in-abuja/[/quote]

they are eating up their destinies already, SHAME ON THEM. SMH
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Agbado family
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Things made from CORN...

.. grin grin

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2022
A mockery in disguise!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Blaqputin(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Meanwhile, the man whom they've mortgaged their future to is lying down in the hospital
Him go charge him cells
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by tsmat(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Factfinder1:
Suffering and smiling illiterates

Head of suffering committee. Well done sir omo we*e*
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Upliftment101:
Hungry looking rascals

I love your comment

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Sunnyja: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
radarada:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/photos-supporters-eat-agbado-at-city-boy-movement-concert-in-abuja/
This one na APC political rally abi na university students wey come write carry overs.
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Evergreen12345(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Iziquiel:

Ipop/Obi supporter, e no dey hard to identify una.
One way to identify you lots is your inability to think critically.

Make una try upgrade una IQ small so that una go fit think like normal humans.

This is quick IQ CHECK
SHOW ME TINUBU'S CERTIFICATE!?
Re: Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) by Stallione(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
I think these guys are just making mockery of Tinubu and his cohorts by eating corn (Agbado) on that 1 million man match turned mini carnival grin. All i can see there are Agbado paid masters.!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.