Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Close Friend Was Butchered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Close Friend Was Butchered (9425 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Close Friend Was Butchered by siofra(f): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by EmzyT: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
siofra:
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by SenecaTheYonger: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol, they only said one person there wasn't a cultist, meaning the others were cultist? What did they mean by "anytime he went into hiding."?

Looks like this is just another cult related issue. RIP to the Ju amongst them. The only good cultist is a dead one.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by MMempire(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
R.I.P
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Slynation(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
This method of killing can only be done by Cultists, seems they already had everything mapped out and had enough time on their side...

Well, the Goodnews was that they left enough traces, but I doubt the police can put 2 and 2 together to unravel the culprits, I shaah trust the Nigerian police to sweep the issue under the carpet...!!

BTW, I wonder what your friend is doing with 2 guys in there house when she should have been hating on them like you, meaning you didn't gat her back...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by kushma(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is horrible, hope Nigerian police trace and get hold of the culprits. From description the scene was really an eyesore, Rip to them though

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by stunnert(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Flee from evil doers lest they bring their misfortune upon you

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Sablexxxtoons: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2022
No security dogs.. and why allow in people at night

No peace for the wicked sha.. every bloodletter and murderer will never know peace till they are wiped out

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by richmanrichard: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Say no to cultism! Why would some1 whom is not a cultist be hanging-out with cultists? All cultists should kill themselves so people can live in peace.

26 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Originalwafi: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Nawa o... Person wicked o... Wetin reach like this na...?

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by NotBeenPaid: 4:08am On Sep 29, 2022

Goodnews, another idiotic cultist down. Shun cultism they'll not listen.

6 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 29, 2022
When we tell you guys there's nothing like knowing christ.. you would think we're fools.. which one is chop boli? ...beerollings..see names.. abegi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

God I miss my friend.
madam you better beg God for security.. because you might be Their next target.better still.. leave that area for now.

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by oz4real83(m): 4:28am On Sep 29, 2022
If you are not a cultist, never ever roll with one, if you are unfortunate to be a sibling of one, stay away from that sibling. If you are a cultist, the day you joined, your battery became less than one bar of a Samsung Java phone embarassed. May God console their families embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by oz4real83(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Many years ago, I had a colleague that his friend was pestering to join his cult group, after several persuasions, there was a question he asked him in my presence that put an end to his pesterings. The question was " if I joined this your group, how often do they make their payments to members, is it bi-weekly or at the end of the month and in which currency does your group make payments to members? The guy was taken aback, he stuttered for a few seconds and his reply was "they don't pay members, but when you need people to fight for you, there will be a lot of people to do that". My colleague just hissed and told him " you don't pay and u are forcing to join your group all because of fight, let me know when you people start paying", that was the end of his pestering.
There was another situation I witnessed near an uncle's house some years ago, I went there for a cousin's traditional marriage ceremony, in a house nearby, I saw a group of guys beating up another guy, I made enquiry and I was told that the guy is in the same cult group with them and the reason they are beating him is because he hasn't paid his dues for some time shocked shocked cheesy. That was when I knew that some people dey by themselves dey join wetin dey kill them.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 29, 2022
oz4real83:
If you are not a cultist, never ever roll with one, if you are unfortunate to be a sibling of one, stay away from that sibling. If you are a cultist, the day you joined, your battery became less than one bar of a Samsung Java phone embarassed. May God console their families embarassed
don't mind dem.. look at the type of people she's even rolling with.. beerollings and chop boli... nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by dammywapes(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2022
oz4real83:
These set of people full my area like disturbing flies. I go to my business place comes back and lock myself up in my room. What you said is one of my major reason why i don’t roll with anyone cos I’m only in this vicinity for business purpose.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Godada(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2022

What I can add here is that the dead lady wasn't a feminist like her friend as least in reality not into social shenanigans about men.

Does it mean soifra is just catching cruise here but in truth could like her friend indoors with two or more guys probably playing ludo.

7 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Foodie1(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Nonsense, I don't waste my RIP on useless Cultists, they deserve it, including the foolish girl that rolls with them.

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2022
oz4real83:
Many years ago, I had a colleague that his friend was pestering to join his cult group, after several persuasions, there was a question he asked him in my presence that put an end to his pesterings. The question was " if I joined this your group, how often do they make their payments to members, is it bi-weekly or at the end of the month and in which currency does your group make payments to members? The guy was taken aback, he stuttered for a few seconds and his reply was "they don't pay members, but when you need people to fight for you, there will be a lot of people to do that". My colleague just hissed and told him " you don't pay and u are forcing to join all because of fight, let me know when you people start paying", that was the end of his pestering.
There was another situation I witnessed near an uncle's house some years ago, I went there for a cousin's traditional marriage ceremony, in a house nearby, I saw a group of guys beating up another guy, I made enquiry and I was told that the guy is in the same cult group with them and the reason they are beating him is because he hasn't paid his dues for some time shocked shocked cheesy. That was when I knew that some people dey by themselves dey join wetin dey kill them.
What does this epistle have to do with what the OP posted?

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Fiscus105(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2022
oz4real83:
Many years ago, I had a colleague that his friend was pestering to join his cult group, after several persuasions, there was a question he asked him in my presence that put an end to his pesterings. The question was " if I joined this your group, how often do they make their payments to members, is it bi-weekly or at the end of the month and in which currency does your group make payments to members? The guy was taken aback, he stuttered for a few seconds and his reply was "they don't pay members, but when you need people to fight for you, there will be a lot of people to do that". My colleague just hissed and told him " you don't pay and u are forcing to join all because of fight, let me know when you people start paying", that was the end of his pestering.

Meanwhile, "due" that he would struggle to pay and for one guy ,claiming to be capon, to spend recklessly on drugs, beers and hookers.

Thr was one particular soldier,I bought beer for him few years back, after taking the beers, he said, he wanted to give me his number, (apparently to be extorting me) ,that whenever anybody wants to fight me, that I should call him.

I told him clearly on the spot that, I dnt need his number, since I dnt use to fight. So,no need of collecting it. I said, if I collect his number, even when I'm not supposed to fight, I will fight, since I would have it in mind that I have one soldier-man that will fight for me, and before I know, I would become a nuisance in the streets.

When he heard this, his nerve just calmed down and he said, "na true sha".

Though, I latter collected it o, but never called him a day till his number got lost.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by akwesenana: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Olasyke:
What does this epistle have to do with what the OP posted?
Advising others to desist from cultism.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2022
The girl looks quite young and quite an introvert.

Of all the thousand good boys and men, why fall in love with a cultist?

I really pity the girl tho

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Dshocker(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2022
90% of cultists are poor and wretched...

7 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by juman(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2022
They were criminals.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by TheFinesseKid: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
shun cultism...them no go hear word....now wey be say na wetin person go chop,person dey find...how on earth will I start thinking about becoming a cultist smh

MEANWHILE CHECK MY SIGGY

HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!!!
who your penis enlargement cream don work for, Oga?

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2022
But what is their real name. I mean the name that their father give them. All this chopboi, beerollin, gwezy, blah blah, I don't understand. Who gave them such names. Whoever name them that is also suspect.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Baronthecelebri: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
You see, women loves bad guys she's dead now. Women will good guys and be going about with cultist, good for her, I'm happy she's dead and those useless girls that loves Bad guys will die Amen. Women are useless. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Beverlyjean(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
They wrote " you should not have played with her" ...I guess he had an issue with a woman... seems Abuja women are deadly

11 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2022
akwesenana:

Advising others to desist from cultism.
What does cultism have to do with this thread? Didn't you read the story?

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Konjiboii: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol, they only said one person there wasn't a cultist, meaning the others were cultist? What did they mean by "anytime he went into hiding."?

Looks like this is just another cult related issue. RIP to the Ju amongst them. The only good cultist is a dead one.

Preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Jonathan New Aviation Minister Is A Fraud / Rev King's Death Sentence Appeal Suffers Setback / Man Arraigned For Duping Girlfriend Of N400,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.