Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Close Friend Was Butchered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Close Friend Was Butchered (9436 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Konjiboii: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
The girl looks quite young and quite an introvert.

Of all the thousand good boys and men, why fall in love with a cultist?

I really pity the girl tho

Regular guys are not their spec, they like roughnecks.they get extra wet when their lives are on the line... It's exciting.

That was how I witness a guy body slam his GF and dislocated her hips, but she still stayed back and even got pregnant for the rascal.
Women memory span na by 10 seconds

17 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by emmyluizzz: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2022
why is this on romance section..

what is romantic about this shit
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Fiscus105(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
You see, women loves bad guys she's dead now. Women will good guys and be going about with cultist, good for her, I'm happy she's dead and those useless girls that loves Bad guys will die Amen. Women are useless. grin cheesy

What about millions of girls that are with good guy?

Are u not good guy? Is girl not with u? If she is, what u want to say about her?

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by siofra(f): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
But what is their real name. I mean the name that their father give them. All this chop boi, beerollin, gwezy, blah blah, I don't understand. Who gave them such names. Whoever name them that is also suspect.

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

Meanwhile you guys are so mean on this thread.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.
My condolences on the loss of your friend.
I am not trying to be mean and I am not concluding they are cultists. But I am aware that cultists do naming ceremony of new members codedly for group affinity and easy identification. That is why I said that if such names are given by way of induction into a group, whoever gave them such is suspect.

Besides knowing that someone is a cultist and yet hanging around him is pure suicide

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Shut up..

You don't know person

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Dioceseofoyo: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
This is so sad.

May God not allow us be at the wrong place and also at the wrong time.

Don't check my signature.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by lereinter(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Not everyone you see walking are humans

Even animals don't do such to fellow animal

What a gory death

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by TheFinesseKid: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
you can DM me to see....it has worked on me and others with before and after pictures....
ok. Sent a dm
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by richmanrichard: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
My condolences on the loss of your friend.
I am not trying to be mean and I am not concluding they are cultists. But I am aware that cultists do naming ceremony of new members codedly for group affinity and easy identification. That is why I said that if such names are given by way of induction into a group, whoever gave them such is suspect.
stop wasting your battery explaining. They are all cultists even the Op.make dem all die; its well deserved.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Baronthecelebri: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

What about millions of girls that are with good guy?

Are u not good guy? Is girl not with u? If she is, what u want to say about her?
I don't have a girl friend
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Baronthecelebri: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

shut up,this is what you get when you move with cultist. Even the Bible confirm it when you a Wise man you're consider wise, so good for her, she deserves it.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by oz4real83(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Olasyke:

What does cultism have to do with this thread? Didn't you read the story?
your level of understanding is very low, even when it was written in plain language,you still don't understand the thread and the most annoying thing is for you to be speaking when you know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Tegabadguy(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.
RIP
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by H2ho(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.
we need your statement @ HQ to speedup our investigation. angry

4 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Gruesome

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Fiscus105(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
I don't have a girl friend

No wonder u re pouring your frustrations on innocent ladies.

I pity those who normally bring their issues to nairaland for advice. A faceless forum that 90% of participants are frustrated and hopeless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2022
You see most of the guys in the thread saying girls like bad boys are actually losers in real life

Rip to everyone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Baronthecelebri: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

No wonder u re pouring your frustrations on innocent ladies.

I pity those who normally bring their issues to nairaland for advice. A faceless forum that 90% participants are frustrated and hopeless.
I think you lack sense,so because I don't have a girl friend I should be worried, sense is far from you

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

God I miss my friend.

angry
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

God I miss my friend.

ok so u kill yor friend becuz they murder him for moiney & then u come to nairaland to ask us for forgive nesss...corrrect?....u shud be reported to police for arm robbbary & be jailed.....no wonder we suspet u always!!!!!(No ofeinse) angry
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by KingDash: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cultists... wasted years
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:

Yes o.. that's how you would have gone ooo..so know those you roll with
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by kingxsamz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Having a cultist as a friend is like cutting your chances of living down to 50%. Maybe he didn't know his friend has his hands dirty sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by HolyMan12: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
This method of killing can only be done by Cultists, seems they already had everything mapped out and had enough time on their side...

Well, the Goodnews was that they left enough traces, but I doubt the police can put 2 and 2 together to unravel the culprits, I shaah trust the Nigerian police to sweep the issue under the carpet...!!

BTW, I wonder what your friend is doing with 2 guys in there house when she should have been hating on them like you, meaning you didn't gat her back...
They were preparing to have a gang--bang, Siofra was supposed to join them but had another dick appointment with a sugar daddy.

She is only crying tears of joy for not being at the scene when it happened.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by BeanmanX(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cultism doesn't pay,,, they won't listen.
The day you join cultism----thats the day you are already closer to ur grave..
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by BeanmanX(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okonandmary:
You see most of the guys in the thread saying girls like bad boys are actually losers in real life

Rip to everyone
That same bad boys will keep killing them since the don't have sense... grin
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss

Rest in peace to ur friend

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners,nor sits in the seat of scornful...

Just go somewhere you can stay and have fun,that way u can forget what happened and get ur life together.... try to mind the kind of people you hang around with

Some years ago,for beer parlor, some guys came in with guns and were looking at people's faces, den one sighted one guy and said that's him there, they nearly killed him if not the intervention of the 3rd person among them who said the guy is not a cultist, he is just a friend to the guy we are looking for..na wetin save am

When my barber was killed, my friend sent me a picture of his lifeless body in a pool of his own body, a handsome tall guy with 3kids and last born,he dresses well and was never seen causing problems, he had a friend who happened to be a cultist,he goes home with the guy on same bike every night..one day his mum told him not to go to work that day that she's got some feelings and he was locked doors, he has children and his mom to feed that day,he spoilt the window and jumped out, went to work,while barbing,those guys came in and held him down till one of them finished putting bullets in the gun,they shot him below, b4 using cut lass to scatter his head..... REST IN PEACE OLORUNWA...aka injection

9 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Kajaard: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol, they only said one person there wasn't a cultist, meaning the others were cultist? What did they mean by "anytime he went into hiding."?

Looks like this is just another cult related issue. RIP to the Ju amongst them. The only good cultist is a dead one.

You are a wise man. Those were my thoughts as well.

Definitely cult related. These kids will never learn.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Slynation(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

They were preparing to have a gang--bang, Siofra was supposed to join them but had another dick appointment with a sugar daddy.

She is only crying tears of joy for not being at the scene when it happened.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Mother Of Taraba Deputy Governor Begs For Help / Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin / Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.