Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,418 members, 7,755,063 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

After Keeping Her, Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Keeping Her, Do This (371 Views)

Nude Video Of Naija Babe Evelyn In The Bathroom Keeping Her Body Neat / Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 / What Have I Done To Deserve Fake Marriage After Keeping My Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Keeping Her, Do This by eedhrisademola: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2022
1.LOVE
Love her as you love yourself bt don't be left out building on your yourself.

2.DISCUSS
Let her into some insights and discussions you two will like to get along with.

3.BE YOURSELF
Plainly, let her know the real you. It's nt necessarily changing ur behaviours from bad to worse. Keep check and stay cool.
Show her you love her not with words only.

(1) (Reply)

Film Director Uploads Rehearsal Nudde Tape Of Upcoming Actress / She Actually Leaks Her Own Viral Blooooowjob Video / What I Learned From Why Husbands Cheat: The 4 Most Common Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.