Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (22729 Views)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Gentlechika(m): 5:36am On Sep 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Didijiji: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, defeated him by over a thousand votes .

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.
check my signature for free stuffs!
mumu…. Drowning mumu

8 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Wishing your fellow human death over politics shows alot about yourself

So he is no more Jubril elsudan....

Interesting

Since when did you become a messenger of love?

Or because Tinubu is in the receiving end now? Hypocrisy is among the worst of vices...

And anybody without a sense of justice and equity like you + Tinubu are among the despicable evils of the world... because they've got no conscience and their selfish interest remains their sole goal

12 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by phemmie06(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2022
God bless the incoming
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by frank14011991(m): 5:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi shouldn't even be contesting for councillorship in saner clime

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by donleo92: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2022
everyone is in the race to win
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, defeated him by over a thousand votes .

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Rantings of a daft Agbadorian

6 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by NavasBit: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2022
You can't not win presidency in 2023. Go fix your ipob state first. Southwest lokan

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by zeeprince(m): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Antyislam:
. All this Yoruba Muslims pigs self! , Just be written rubbish
I mean no harm sir , I just felt you could have passed your message without involving islam into the equation sir, peace �
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by derecho(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes...Because he'd win
Moh247:
He can't even come third

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
He can't even come third
call your psychiatric doctor to change your drug

7 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Ifogift007: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:

He is going to be your president next year zombiegrin
Sold destiny next
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Ask Tilumbu about the money he stole

The money he stole from Anambra state that makes it look like a local government area I guess!

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by bhmw(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2022
The way you people talk about this social media thing makes me feel that it is ghosts we have supporting Obi online.

Akponmfet:
YES,YOU WILL DEFINITELY WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA. USELESS IPOB FOOL.

8 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's !

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Overflowing tears! Keep it coming. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
He can't even come third
Then why are you losing sleep over his matter ?

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2022
satelliteDISH:
Immediately after the Peter Obi rally in Jos, Arise Tv hosted Mr Peter Obi to another round of late night interview.

Here is the video of the discussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0OOPHf3kM

So u meant dis Desperado that's moving from one party to another to decieve guilible miscreants like u 8s not desperate ?

Abeg tell us another lie....

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Am sure by now APC and POP must have discovered that the Obi movement is more than just Internet movement or 4 guys in the room working posting on the Internet. This is the kind of movement that will make all those selfish and wicked politicians know that Power belong to God and HE give it to the people . Very soon the wicked and selfish politicians will be disgrace with their stolen money . THIS NATION WILL OVERCOME.

They know but they can’t openly admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by abobote: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Ofcourse

Obidatti 2023

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by mycar: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I like you Mr. Obi but you must start telling Nigerians how you intend to solve all the problems you are always listing.
I watched the interview and still couldn’t get how you intend to solve issues.
Then it's not his fault that you did not understand the solution he listed, He has said that he will concession the electricity distribution chain, tear open the petrol importation/subsidy dealings, and many more and you say that you did not understand. I understand, I had some classmates like that during my school days. you have to listen to him with an open mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Yeeboe votes alone can never make you president

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by israel90: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Yoruba land is full of fake pastors like tunde bakare,if God were men tunde bakare supposed die on the election day or after day election for stating B4 d congratulations that God said he will become a president when he knows is a lie making Good a liar.peter obi followed people advise and join d race and d people is trying to run d race through Peter obi to see if they can change the system through voting and to see if there vote can count.

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by gassbee: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi lamba

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu then head to his Asokoro residence or Our campaign headquarters

shatap my love

I'm still waiting ooo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Benoxvals(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2022
I believe now that Nigeria is into a deep diabolical cage.People Are blindly defending these people even with their corruption history.
Nobody is calling out Tinubu on his embezzlement charges..
Nobody is calling Atiku on his embezzlement as VP and as a former custom boss.
Last time I checked,Obi came on a national television twice to defend the Pandora allegation but more clarity is still needed.
We’ve been consumed by tribal hate..
Some people are even campaigning for Tinubu just because he is Jagaban....like WTF?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Mordecai(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant , competent and patriotic. Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW, SW, NE and NC. The PDP will take SE as usual while Asiwaju and HE Atiku will share SS.

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.

Campaign has been flagged off, and we are waiting for your Principal to talk to us, to look us in the eyes and tell us why any Nigerian should vote him. But as usual, he is nowhere to be found.

Which also makes us wonder, why does he not want to live in the Lagos he developed?

Moh247:

If you want to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu then head to his Asokoro residence or Our campaign headquarters

After developing Lagos, why did he move to Asokoro? He wants to live where there are no touts? Or Lagos is no longer good enough?

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by seanwilliam(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind.
hmmm, I think you have a point
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Emman08: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2022
bhmw:
The way you people talk about this social media thing makes me feel that it is ghosts we have supporting Obi online.

They just recycle what they're being fed

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Born2Breed(f): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Gbam
Gbamer
Gbamest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.