Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (22801 Views)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Oduduwa707: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
He can't even come third

Exactly! It's impossible for a forerunner to become 3rd.

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.
Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant , competent and patriotic. Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW, SW, NE and NC. The PDP will take SE as usual while Asiwaju and HE Atiku will share SS.

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol, why is it that it’s only Tinubu supporters that love attacking Obi based on the region he comes from? How would you tag people from a particular region unpatriotic because they don’t support your candidate? You are a bigot. You are not just a bigot, you are a slave to those that are in power and holding you to hostage by determining who governs you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You supported Buhari in 2015, 8 years later you still don’t have sense and you are supporting someone that sold Buhari to you in 8 years ago. It’s the audacity for me when you call people names but you are the first to use region and tribe to spew hatred and propaganda against Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo:
Yeeboe votes alone can never make you president

I follow dey chop him money for abeokuta...Dem dey decieve Peter obi... Many of the labour party leaders dey use that man cashout seriously... including one shola for kwara wey ipob obidient dey send money weekly for mobilization

NAA 1000 naira Dem share give uneducated elderly woman and tout...

Dey went to different Christian religion center in abeokuta and spoke to majority Slowpokes from alaigbo and share handbill with 2k each for 2 hours rally .....
The funniest thing be say , many peoples wey u see for the rally show u the numbers of igbos residing outside igboland....

Few yorubas wey dey there , especially unducated and brainwashed tout collect 1k each ...

The highest labour party followers are on social media....

Majorities rallians u see with them were hired... And many of Dem do not have PVC...

ABUJA RALLIANS ARE MAJORITY IGBOS AND SOME FEW BRAINWASHED MIDDLEBELTIANS WITHH FEW SOUTHSOUTH ADULTS....

OBI will be distance third at d end of dis election... Fact

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind.

Talking about Legacy. You have turned a blind eye to Obi’s achievements as governor. Rather, you are praising someone who governed a state that was once federal capital territory. A place that was built by colonizers and the military government.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by tellsblinks(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Wishing your fellow human death over politics shows alot about yourself

So he is no more Jubril elsudan....

Interesting
you sound like my oga in office
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Randy100:

Tribalistic fool. The only card you have been playing. Idiota

Nobody dey support obi except his nyamiri brethrens....

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by buchilla: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant , competent and patriotic of all the Presidential candidate.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).
The PDP will take SE as usual while Asiwaju and HE Atiku will share SS.

No room for the mushroom lp partOky being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.
. It's paining you. For your information, PO already has southeast and Southsouth in his Bag

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by madjune(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Let me be the first to break it for Nairaland lazy mods.

The great 90s Hip hop rapper COOLIO just died few hours ago.

Do you check ups and update Indomie mutant generation on who he was and how he influenced today's hip hop.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Originalwafi: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes o

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu then head to his Asokoro residence or Our campaign headquarters

Baba na push and start.

He's releasing statement at the beginning of campaigns while his fellow contestants are carrying out activities.
We don't need another Buhari abeg!

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by HolyPussy: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2022
And Win, you Must, Sir.

So Help Us God.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I follow dey chop him money for abeokuta...Dem dey decieve Peter obi... Many of the labour party leaders dey use that man cashout seriously... including one shola for kwara wey ipob obidient dey send money weekly for mobilization

NAA 1000 naira Dem share give uneducated elderly woman and tout...

Dey went to different Christian religion center in abeokuta and spoke to majority Slowpokes from alaigbo in abeokuta and share handbill with 2k each for 2 hours rally .....
The funniest thing be say , many peoples wey u see for the rally show u the numbers of igbos residing outside igboland....

Few yorubas were there . Especially unducated and brainwashed tout with support of 1k ...

The highest labour party followers has on social media....

Majorities rallians u see with them were hired... And many of Dem do not have PVC...

ABUJA RALLIANS ARE MAJORITY IGBOS AND SOME FEW BRAINWASHED MIDDLEBELTIANS WITHH FEW SOUTHSOUTH ADULTS....

OBI will be distance third at d endbof dis election... Fact

Lol.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Itiaba007: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2022
I feel ur pain
Akponmfet:
YES,YOU WILL DEFINITELY WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA. USELESS IPOB FOOL.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Yureyes:

Talking about Legacy. You have turned a blind eye to Obi’s achievements as governor. Rather, you are praising someone who governed a state that was once federal capital territory. A place that was built by colonizers and the military government.

Obi no do anything for anambra state... If be say obi naa good Governor during his regime, he for build security structures wey him successor go follow.... See as ipob don HIJACK the state with unknown gun men....

I repeat, PETER OBI BE FAILURE...

Compare that state with Lagos... Tinubu legacies , comprised with leadership charisma are the major inspiration driving his SUCCESSORS to follow the part of tinubu written manifestos....

Continuety is the key driving of Lagos progress and we are in full support of it...

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2022
The only hope to this economy today that dollar is 725/$ is Peter obi

I wonder how poor people survive in this country self and yet some of them are trying to make another serious mistake adding another wasteful 8yrs to thier age by then self me I go done they old
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by BetterNija: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2022
You don't have a life time ambission to rule Nigeria, but you have a life time passion to make Nigeria a pride for the whole world..
What's the difference between this two statements?
What's the mission of the person that wanted to rule Nigeria? Is it not to make it better than it met it ?
You wanted to make Nigeria a pride to others Nation, yet u don't make Anambra a pride to others states in Nigeria ..
This is called misplaced priority

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by pacesetting: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Exactly. That is one of the key points of this interview. I settled down to watch the entire interview and I'm now very convinced that Obi is the one.cool
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Yureyes:

Lol.

Yes nigeria will work that's why we are supporting a known achiever in the person of TINUBU...

I can never vote PETER OBI a known failure and a political fraudster in history of anambra...

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Buksaylor: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidate.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.

I can't just believe that we still have fools like this at this century that we need to find way to make it work again ànd rescue our country.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2022
mycar:

Then it's not his fault that you did not understand the solution he listed, He has said that he will concession the electricity distribution chain, tear open the petrol importation/subsidy dealings, and many more and you say that you did not understand. I understand, I had some classmates like that during my school days. you have to listen to him with an open mind.

He was asked how he was going to deal with the high debt and he went off track, asked about how he will deal with insecurity, he wasn’t forthcoming. There were many questions like that and he didn’t give clear answers but it is ok, campaigns have just started.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Anambra is a poor state and obi couldn't revived it into a viable state...

Peter obi failure to improve the life of anambranians

That's why with any slitest opportunity dey run to Lagos State like economical refugees in other to survived....

See anambranians after obi Government... See S their life be ooo..

The poverty-stricken indigenous of anambra state... Obi don destroy Dem finish..

Don't come here to brainwash people.. unaa lie naa first class

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Randy100: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nobody dey support obi except his nyamiri brethrens....

I don't want to go to your level of tribal fight, it's the only card for Tinubu supporters. It's well. I am happy that well meaning Nigeria from all tribes has rejected Tinubu. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidate.

As e dey sweet us e dey pain you
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Need I remind you that we are not interested in governorship, senate and HoR election. Our focus is President and Aso Rock. Others will align when we get there. Continue crying

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
He can't even come third

When will the quarter to quanch Tilumpu grant live interview?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by ylordy(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

buy sense and sale it not.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Paullo19: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Keep crying
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:
Jokers. The Pandora fraud with GCE

Sue in to court with evidence and stop ranting. Fake likes

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by genkins(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Yureyes:

Lol, why is it that it’s only Tinubu supporters that love attacking Obi based on the region he comes from? How would you tag people from a particular region unpatriotic because they don’t support your candidate? You are a bigot. You are not just a bigot, you are a slave to those that are in power and holding you to hostage by determining who governs you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You supported Buhari in 2015, 8 years later you still don’t have sense and you are supporting someone that sold Buhari to you in 8 years ago. It’s the audacity for me when you call people names but you are the first to use region and tribe to spew hatred and propaganda against Obi

Don't take it so badly dear. If u notice the first 5 comenters, track them on all peter Obi treads.. They are paid to spew hate and tarnish POS reputation on SM
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by OzoMiller1(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2022
You're a mumu man
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by LordEclipse: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2022
We're all in this race together your Excellency, Mr President sir.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu then head to his Asokoro residence or Our campaign headquarters

The quater to quanch Tilumpu has abandon his Agbadorians to go change blood and live his suppers stranded. Deadbody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.