Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (22728 Views)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Very lackluster interview devoid of ideas, plans or concrete roadmap.

Anyone that watched the interview and wants to be honest with themselves will agree with me.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Paullo19: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I like you Mr. Obi but you must start telling Nigerians how you intend to solve all the problems you are always listing.
I watched the interview and still couldn’t get how you intend to solve issues.

I no sure this one watch the interview... He keeps coming under every post that has to do with Obi ND asking this same question.. Receive the spirit of understanding.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2022
somebody will quench in London hospital and won't return back again.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidate.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).
The PDP will take SE as usual while Asiwaju and HE Atiku will share SS.

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.
check my signature for free stuffs!

The only problem I see in you is a deluded homo sapiens that know his has a problem but don't want to come out of it due to tribal and religious sentiments. Nigeria have been into mess for decades due to bad leadership. Nigeria have been a laughing stock of the world. Even Ghana we see as a younger brothers now laugh at Nigeria due to the mess bad leaders have put us into but rather for Nigerians and youths to come together and rescue it,we use tribal reasons to mess it up. We are watching.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi no do anything for anambra state... If be say obi naa good Governor during his regime, he for build security structures wey him successor go follow.... See as ipob don HIJACK the state with unknown gun men....

I repeat, PETER OBI BE FAILURE...

Compare that state with Lagos... Tinubu legacies , comprised with leadership charisma are the major inspiration driving his SUCCESSORS to follow the part of tinubu written manifestos....

Continuety is the key driving of Lagos progress and we are in full support of it...

You only have one man that decides who governs the state and every one must be loyal to him. That’s the kind of continuity. I lived in Lagos for 4 years. It’s just overrated. The place didn’t feel safe. The only good thing in Lagos is the presence of renowned organizations and IGR and that’s largely down to the fact that Lagos was a capital city in the past. I’m not sure what this Tinubu Legacy or master plan is. If it does exist, why haven’t we seen it? It’s not like I care though, I didn’t care when I was there and I wouldn’t care now. I’m just shocked that you people are campaigning based on legacies and manifesto you have never seen. The only legacy and manifesto is the fact that Tinubu decides who governs Lagos.

Tinubu installed people in Osun and other SW states, why didn’t he use his proxies that governed several SW states to develop those states to Lagos standard? Shey Aregbesola was a Tinubu boy? He didn’t know about his oga’s master’s legacy? Why didn’t they copy the “master plan”? All the glory of Lagos is the fact that it was a capital city before Abuja. It has nothing to do with Tinubu
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidate.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.
I see the red circle that marks out the southeast as symbolical to show us how tiny and inconsequential we are in Nigeria,the whole southeast can be swallowed by Niger state alone and they will still have 30% extra space remaing but nnewi LGA in anambra state has more industrial production,more GDP,more innovative ideas and more youth empowerment system than Niger state,size does not matter but what you do with your size is what matters

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Yes nigeria will work that's why we are supporting a known achiever in the person of TINUBU...

I can never vote PETER OBI a known failure and a political fraudster in history of anambra...

What did Tinubu achieve?
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2022
BetterNija:
You don't have a life time ambission to rule Nigeria, but you have a life time passion to make Nigeria a pride for the whole world..
What's the difference between this two statements?
What's the mission of the person that wanted to rule Nigeria? Is it not to make it better than it met it ?
You wanted to make Nigeria a pride to others Nation, yet u don't make Anambra a pride to others states in Nigeria ..
This is called misplaced priority

My brother that state poor no small...that man nondo anything for that state at all...
Read the complains of the anambranians eleven years ago on Facebook

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:
Jokers. The Pandora fraud with GCE

Been in sifia pains always is not good for your health. You should take more of Agbado but don't add white powder from Cassavani. You will be fine
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Toktee(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:

He was asked how he was going to deal with the high debt and he went off track, asked about how he will deal with insecurity, he wasn’t forthcoming. There were many questions like that and he didn’t give clear answers but it is ok, campaigns have just started.
You are not making any sense...
Is not a most to comment.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

My brother that state poor no small...that man nondo anything for that state at all...
Read the complains of the anambranians eleven years ago on Facebook

And NAA d same NDI IGBO PLATFORM COME DEY PROMOTE AM NOW FOR FACEBOOK...

OBI NAA IGBO PROJECT

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
If wishes were horses.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by novaris(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Akponmfet:
YES,YOU WILL DEFINITELY WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA. USELESS IPOB FOOL.

your generational mental deficiencies is understandable...may God overlook ur foolery and heal you

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Very lackluster interview devoid of ideas, plans or concrete roadmap.

Anyone that watched the interview and wants to be honest with themselves will agree with me.
Iti, let your lord show us the way.

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by sonso: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I like you Mr. Obi but you must start telling Nigerians how you intend to solve all the problems you are always listing.
I watched the interview and still couldn’t get how you intend to solve issues.

Obi sure has problem with English.
Speaks as if he has hot potato in mouth.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2022
frank14011991:
Obi shouldn't even be contesting for councillorship in saner clime

Pained idi@t
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
NavasBit:
You can't not win presidency in 2023. Go fix your ipob state first. Southwest lokan

Scratched face olodo
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Yureyes:

You only have one man that decides who governs the state and every one must be loyal to him. That’s the kind of continuity. I lived in Lagos for 4 years. It’s just overrated. The place didn’t feel safe. The only good thing in Lagos is the presence of renowned organizations and IGR and that’s largely down to the fact that Lagos was a capital city in the past. I’m not sure what this Tinubu Legacy or master plan is. If it does exist, why haven’t we seen it? It’s not like I care though, I didn’t care when I was there and I wouldn’t care now. I’m just shocked that you people are campaigning based on legacies and manifesto you have never seen. The only legacy and manifesto is the fact that Tinubu decides who governs Lagos.

Tinubu installed people in Osun and other SW states, why didn’t he use his proxies that governed several SW states to develop those states to Lagos standard? Shey Aregbesola was a Tinubu boy? He didn’t know about his oga’s master’s legacy? Why didn’t they copy the “master plan”? All the glory of Lagos is the fact that it was a capital city before Abuja. It has nothing to do with Tinubu

Tinubu didn't interfere in osun governing politics... He only supported apc members with his political ideas...
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by obembet(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi is right. Every citizens have right to be a leader. Am not ur fans but I wish u the best
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by bigfish3k: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

So u meant dis Desperado that's moving from one party to another to decieve guilible miscreants like u 8s not desperate ?

Abeg tell us another lie....
But agbado changed parties too
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Uniquekriss(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

very childish write-up. Well done political octopus. You're a disgrace if your sense of reasoning is this shallow.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
bigfish3k:

But agbado changed parties too

Explain I want to expose your illicity Brain
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Dioceseofoyo: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2022

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Isn't it a thing of greatness that the people from that green dot you depicted continue to live rent-free inside your agbado munching heads?. What a great nation.

#Go Ndi Igbo Go!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by bigfish3k: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Tinubu didn't interfere in osun governing politics... He only supported apc members with his political ideas...
So you mean that he didn't interfere in the other SW states that he installed their governors but only Lagos.
Your deceptions are too big
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Zombiedients: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Gboun Soke jor
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by alabo1: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry you will soon see the light. It's people like you that were supporting the present disaster in 2015. Look at where we are now. BAT has nothing to offer Nigeria now. That is the truth. Anyway if he wins time will validate my position. Peace
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by kevclin(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind.
Good question
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Whatever! But I expected his boy Aregbesola to have replicated Tinubu’s master plan in Osun state. That’s the only way to convince people that he can replicate this fictitious master plan in Nigeria if he becomes president.

I really don’t care tbh, people should vote who they want to vote. Everyone will live with the consequences of their actions/choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.