Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Someone Asked Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Asked Me... (277 Views)

Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Asked Me... by jeromestarks: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2022
"[ since you want virgins so much] ...who will marry the girls you disvirgined?"

And I said
" There are plenty of foolish men out here. They are the ones to marry failed girls.

All of us can not get the best in life ; some people must get the worst. Foolish men will carry these worst girls and make them wives.

Not everyone deserves happy home; some must cry in their marriages. Foolish men who marry non virgin are destined for that.

We do not all deserve good things; some must get bad things in this life. Foolish men who marry used women are the ones who pick up our leftovers.

Men like myself and others who desire the best in life go for virgins and leave girls who opened their legs because of eggs and indomie for stupid men who are destined to cry, sorrow and die in marriages"

Men listen. If a woman did not give you her best years (18 - 23) and her best body ( virginity), THEN you shouldn't pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in laws, herself and her children just to have her in her WORST STATE when the person who got her best only gave two eggs and indomie.
Re: Someone Asked Me... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Local Guy Shares Viral Of Endowed Female Neighbor / Obviously She Loves Men With Big D / How To Stop MASTURBATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.