Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! (50833 Views)

Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Taiwo20(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
/collect the 80%. he could change his salary account anytime
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by samsongbemisola(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
You get luck o.

My 750k gone. We could not get the scammer coz he stopped using that access account. It's 2yrs already. He doesn't even pick my calls.
They can still track him with BvN
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by iamsolasoul(f): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

Nop
Bank didn't ask of that
Date of transaction was what they asked

Ok for the individual next time paper work is needed hear say is never paid
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by lagosrd: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Veryfied:
The court scammed you.
They weren't supposed to collect any percentage of anything.

Anyways, how did you play the ball in your court because if I were you, I'd collect the 80% available in his account and make him pay the remaining 20% ASAP.

Stop saying what will land you into jail. If you don't know court processes, ask people around you. And stop false accusations. When they ask you to prove it now , you will be looking like someone who missed his flight.... Be careful, the country may not be as we expect but don't let them bring out the law just because if your case.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Johel(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:
It happened in June this year, he deserted, tried calling him it was unreachable, His family and the police didn't help either.

I got the idea of complaining to his bank, I went to his bank on August (Access bank) they asked me why I didn't come all these while that he withdrew the last part of the money 4 days before I came!!! E pain me shaa o

The customer care directed me to court to get a court order to restrict the account, I went to court, got the court order(pics displayed) paid them 10% of the total money. The bank restricted his account.

Yesterday afternoon, I got a call to come over to the bank...the guy was trying to make a transfer but he couldn't which warranted him to go to the bank...
The customer care told me he has 80% of the money in his account that with my consent, they'll unfreeze it and pay me or I can wait till it's complete and take all... they were certain because it's a salary account... money must enter.

Though the guy pleaded with me to be paying 20k monthly buy omooorr I don't think I'll have such patience. The bank told him to be paying the 20k into his account till it completes.

so the ball is now in my court

All thanks to Access bank

I would have done this to the thieves that robbed me 2months ago...but I know the country I'm in, wasn't mentally ready to stress more and inside the stress still spend more...I rather swallow the loses and forge ahead onto better things...cos this country people find pleasure making things unnecessarily difficult for the next man.

Shithole.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hmm first time I hear this bank really giving access to customers money.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Kimiso(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:
It happened in June this year, he deserted, tried calling him it was unreachable, His family and the police didn't help either.

I got the idea of complaining to his bank, I went to his bank on August (Access bank) they asked me why I didn't come all these while that he withdrew the last part of the money 4 days before I came!!! E pain me shaa o

The customer care directed me to court to get a court order to restrict the account, I went to court, got the court order(pics displayed) paid them 10% of the total money. The bank restricted his account.

Yesterday afternoon, I got a call to come over to the bank...the guy was trying to make a transfer but he couldn't which warranted him to go to the bank...
The customer care told me he has 80% of the money in his account that with my consent, they'll unfreeze it and pay me or I can wait till it's complete and take all... they were certain because it's a salary account... money must enter.

Though the guy pleaded with me to be paying 20k monthly buy omooorr I don't think I'll have such patience. The bank told him to be paying the 20k into his account till it completes.

how much is the money you are talking about getting scammed by the perpetrate
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by wirinet(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This can only happen in the North. You see how things work in the North. The Court you approached is in Kano and the access Bank that helped you recover your money is in Kano too.

This is almost impossible, if it were in the South and if it were in the EAST, just forget your money. Cause you can never recover your money from there. grin

God bless the North for their uprightness.

My thoughts exactly. This can only happen in the North where there is still a bit of compassion and humanity. In the South its all "dog eat dog," syndrome. Everybody aims to use the slightest opportunity to exploit you, not minding if you speak the same language or share the same religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by NotBeenPaid: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

I got scammed last month, did a transaction from Kuda(My bank) to Access Bank(Fraudsters Bank). I went to his bank to complain but they told me that there was nothing they could do about it. And asked me to contact my bank which I already did prior to that day. Wrote CBN fraud unit, up until now it's over a month and no feedback from them.

I'd have to follow this your approach. Thanks for bringing this out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Franklinshaddy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
You didn't tell us the amount of the money and why paying 10% to court which kind court be that
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by lambsbread: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

Please what evidences or procedures you went through to get the court order
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Onedance: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
This is what Paypal simplified without going through all these stress that made them the biggest online payment platform in the world...

Payment Dispute Resolution
useless online paying platform.

We do business I pay you.you raise dispute and get goods and your money back.

I hate PayPal with passion
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make sure he pays you the 10% you gave to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Onedance: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Faber:
That's why people like us get 7 bank accounts
First Bank
UBA
Ecobank
Zenith
FCMB
Providus and Kuda grin grin
one BVN bring all of them together.there they catch you
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Brendaniel: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Onedance:
useless online paying platform.

We do business I pay you.you raise dispute and get goods and your money back.

I hate PayPal with passion

Most Americans don't see it that way, me sef I hate Paypal issues...
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by maureensylvia(f): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I got scammed last month, did a transaction from Kuda(My bank) to Access Bank(Fraudsters Bank). I went to his bank to complain but they told me that there was nothing they could do about it. And asked me to contact my bank which I already did prior to that day. Wrote CBN fraud unit, up until now it's over a month and no feedback from them.

I'd have to try this your method. Thanks for bringing this out here.

Your last line
Someone Is following my footsteps now, she had already been directed to the court by the bank this afternoon
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by maureensylvia(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
lambsbread:

Please what evidences or procedures you went through to get the court order

Just screenshot of transfer payment
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Kasdat5(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
Ball deflation to all fraudsters
E get one guy wen dey Cartalk section , em balls go explode
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Sheylon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
TossTos:
I have similar issue
But the fraudstar uses Paga , I complained to my bank ( Access Bank ) And to his bank , access contacted Paga , They Said They've Freeze His Account But He Had Withdrew Large Sum Of The Money .. Up Till Now I Couldn't Collect My 400k . So pathetic . Or is there anyway i can go about it .
I felt your pain bro, something similar befall me last year which I've not be able to recover to this moment. But my money is just little (80000) compared to yours, I pray you will be able to recover your money with the help of God.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by deebrownneymar: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

You should have taken your money at once
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Sheylon(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
You get luck o.

My 750k gone. We could not get the scammer coz he stopped using that access account. It's 2yrs already. He doesn't even pick my calls.
my own is 80k since last year and I'm still feeling it. but this your own too much, God will punish all scammers.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Veryfied: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop saying what will land you into jail. If you do t know court processes, ask people around you.
She could pay charges but not a certain percentage of what she wants to recover.

So if someone scammed her of a million. Shed have to start looking for 100k just to get justice from the court.

Shouldn't work that way.
Anyways, we all know our justice system is fvcked so I don't expect anything different.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Sheylon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
pickatyouu:
My case was different. Bank sent me to get court order. The attendant in the court said I should use a lawyer, lawyer said judge said they should serve the scammer notice. I was like if I know where d scammer was, I won't be here in the first place. EFCC ignored me.
The country no dey work. I just forgot about the matter and moved on.
EFCC we ignore you if the money is below 1m.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by drnoel: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

Take your 80 percent now. It will cripple him but teach him a bitter lesson he won't ever forget. If he continues his criminal ways that's his problem. But you got most of your money.
The problem with being nice about this is that he can go his his employers and change the account his salary is to be paid into. Then you are back in square 1

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by ShaqFu: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

It was a business transaction
It cost me 10% of the total sum
which is how much exactly?
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by jozyl007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
This can only happen in the north, I have reported this type of case to both Uba and first bank on fraud and erroneous transfer, till not no response from UBA and first bank. So na north loyalty dey
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

Please how is the court order done??
What are the required processes.?
I need to do it on someone...
In fact, I need to arrest the person.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Advancedman(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Veryfied:
The court scammed you.
They weren't supposed to collect any percentage of anything.

Anyways, how did you play the ball in your court because if I were you, I'd collect the 80% available in his account and make him pay the remaining 20% ASAP.
He didn't said the bank probably the court.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by Fujiyama: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sheylon:
EFCC we ignore you if the money is below 1m.

^^
1m? I was told they only deal with 25m and above.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by maureensylvia(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Please how is the court order done??
What are the required processes.?
I need to do it on someone...
In fact, I need to arrest the person.

Go to the fraudsters bank, they'll direct you to the court, The court should be in the guy's state. Then provide proof of transaction
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by maureensylvia(f): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
ShaqFu:
which is how much exactly?

10% of how much they are owing you.
Re: How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! by maureensylvia(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
drnoel:

Take your 80 percent now. It will cripple him but teach him a bitter lesson he won't ever forget. If he continues his criminal ways that's his problem. But you got most of your money.
The problem with being nice about this is that he can go his his employers and change the account his salary is to be paid into. Then you are back in square 1

The last line
If he pays monthly fine, if he defaults, fine
It's a win win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.