Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. (1044 Views)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2022
The Lawyer to IPOB, has formally submitted to the ICC case files, showing government backed genocidal killings perpetuated by Governor Wike and the Nigerian State, on BIAFRANs at Obigbo in Rivers State.

I will just stop here...and i want all the useless agbadorian zombies that hailed him...to understand that EVIL will never go unpunished.

Oyigboupdate
PandoraObi...aka....Plaindealer
Omenka
Ngeneukwuenu---Nonpartisan1--clicmarin

All the other agbado miscreants..be rest assured that BIAFRA as a Nation is Certain!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Xscape1993(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2022
It is well.....
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2022
I have said my Piece and i will not say more.

Who is bigger than You..is bigger than You!!
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Benbellamor: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Trash

See how you derailed your topic

You started with wike in trouble (in your own imagination) now talking about agbado referring to the APC southwest...

How childish
Your topic is direction less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
You are myopically senseless...

When SW agbadorian miscreants hailed him...when he was killing IGBOs in Oyigbo nko??

Now you dont want to be roped in...afetr cajoling the imbecilee to be talking Rubbish about IGBO people??

LET ME TELL YOU PREEKS something...2023 go cast totally ...and all man go answer him papa name...spits

Benbellamor:
Trash

See how you derailed your topic

You started with wike in trouble (in your own imagination) now talking about agbado referring to the APC southwest...

How childish
Your topic is direction less
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2022
This flag is so ugly. It doesn't even look like a country's flag, it looks more like a pirate or an underground group's insignia
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Its even sold on Amazon...

So let our Flag not be ya problem...

Spirit04:
This flag is so ugly. It doesn't even look like a country's flag, it looks more like a pirate or an underground group's insignia

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Its even sold on Amazon...

So let our Flag not be ya problem...

you are most likely a little kid posting this same picture everywhere. How is this picture even relevant to what you posted here? How many Nairaland accounts do you have? Don't go and read, keep failing Jss 3 exams. If your father had sense he will flog you everyday till small sense enter your kpokolo head

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
My father is so proud of me, that he made sure that i had a good education on both formal and informal fronts. I worked hard and understood that with even "street" smarts and education, you are bound to excel tremendously.

When i go through your posts...

i see a MAN who is defeated...
I see a MAN who has exhausted all his foolishness in trying to sound exposed and informed.
I see a failure of a MAN, whose wife, puts him incheck and makes him feel rejected.
I see a man who knows that without BIAFRANs he is bound for depression and total stagnation.
I see a MAN who is so broke and foolish, that, he still campaigns for those that systematically lower his self worth.
I see A MAN, that is programmed to fail, because he was born into stewpidity.

Now i ask, you Mr. MAN, why will a FLAG , give you so much pain and perdition, in your life that has already been made useless by the NIGERIA, you foolishly LOVE?

With this..you can actually see that its you that should be in Primary School, as this JSS3 student, has shown you, that being stewpid is generational in your lineage.

Spirit04:
you are most likely a little kid posting this same picture everywhere. How is this picture even relevant to what you posted here? How many Nairaland accounts do you have? Don't go and read, keep failing Jss 3 exams. If your father had sense he will flog you everyday till small sense enter your kpokolo head

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
My father is so proud of me, that he made sure that i had a good education on both formal and informal fronts. I worked hard and understood that with even "street" smarts and education, you are bound to excel tremendously.

When i go through your posts...

i see a MAN who is defeated...
I see a MAN who has exhausted all his foolishness in trying to sound exposed and informed.
I see a failure of a MAN, whose wife, puts him incheck and makes him feel rejected.
I see a man who knows that without BIAFRANs he is bound for depression and total stagnation.
I see a MAN who is so broke and foolish, that, he still campaigns for those that systematically lower his self worth.
I see A MAN, that is programmed to fail, because he was born into stewpidity.

Now i ask, you Mr. MAN, why will a FLAG , give you so much pain and perdition, in your life that has already been made useless by the NIGERIA, you foolishly LOVE?

With this..you can actually see that its you that should be in Primary School, as this JSS3 student, has shown you, that being stewpid is generational in your lineage.

"that I'm a good education"
Taaa go and carry your secondary school reader and read instead of wasting away on Nairaland
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Benbellamor: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You are myopically senseless...

When SW agbadorian miscreants hailed him...when he was killing IGBOs in Oyigbo nko??

Now you dont want to be roped in...afetr cajoling the imbecilee to be talking Rubbish about IGBO people??

LET ME TELL YOU PREEKS something...2023 go cast totally ...and all man go answer him papa name...spits

Judging you by your demented reasoning, I can see that you have a small brain.... Wike is the chief executive of his state, you think he will watch and see how your bloodsuckers derailed Rivers like IMO state killing innocent people?

I think you're too pained that wike was able to bring your arrogance to nothing... You can cry till kingdom come. Mumu
If you're not a useful slave to nnamdi KANU because I heard that your family is an outcast with no concrete lineage to the Igbo, a bastard looking for who to adopt your dirty look like rodents sniffing sock away for a living...

I actually support peter obi, but I will drag you in the mud...olodo ...
Odè jatijati

To even expose your illiteracy, you keep bolding your comment... grin we call people like you Dindirin...

Anyway I am from the esteemed compound of faleye in Odo ijomu kingdom in Akuré Ondo state Sunshine state...
I don't think you can proudly confirm your compound in you village because you're a slave
I support peter Obi...because its just fair to do that especially to our good Igbo people whom many are my friend and I enjoyed competing with them in everything
But the bad ones that think they can craze...as an ondo man, I can fight it dirty...let's start now
Iyá-ê
Your Mamá there

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by flyingdutchman(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
They work with the deep state and Atiku
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Kalashnikov49: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are crying...

You are weeping

Yu are lamenting

You are daftt.

and i dont give a fvvck.
sad

Benbellamor:
Judging you by your demented reasoning, I can see that you have a small brain.... Wike is the chief executive of his state, you think he will watch and see how your bloodsuckers derailed Rivers like IMO state killing innocent people?

I think you're too pained that wike was able to bring your arrogance to nothin[/b]g... You can cry till kingdom come. Mumu
If you're not a useful slave to nnamdi KANU because I heard that your family is an outcast with no concrete lineage to the Igbo, a bastard looking for who to adopt your dirty look like rodents sniffing sock away for a living...

I actually support peter obi, but I will drag you in the mud...olodo ...
Odè jatijati

To even expose your illiteracy, you keep bolding your comment... grin we call people like you Dindirin...

[b]Anyway I am from the esteemed compound of faleye in Odo ijomu kingdom in Akuré Ondo state Sunshine state
I don't think you can proudly confirm your compound in you village because you're a slave
I support peter Obi...because its just fair to do that especially to our good Igbo people whom many are my friend and I enjoyed competing with them in everything
But the bad ones that think they can craze...as an ondo man, I can fight it dirty...let's start now
Iyá-ê
Your Mamá there

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
OyigboUpdate

Is it true

Please confirm biko
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. by WATCHOVER(m): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Funny people, you sued Rivers state government not Wike

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD / 2023 Presidential Poll: How The Runners Stand? Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Bola T / caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.