Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? (1395 Views)

What I Did To Make My Wife Stay Away From Other Men / Juliet Ibrahim: I Cannot Live Without intimacy gadgets / Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Southernigbo: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
The question might sound strange. But we do know that not all men have the luxury of having a decent home within the proximity of where they earn a living. Some men only get to see their wives once in 4 months or even more than that. So how really long can a good wife endure the absence of the man in her life, her husband?
Note: pls by traditional women, I mean good moral women as against the so called modern liberated free women
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by zeuss: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2022
As long as he is away. Even 10 years

1 Like

Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by ahnie: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
I can stay more than seven years with sex I kid you not.its not really a big deal for me.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2022
you either get married and respect the marriage you are in, or you divorce and live the life you wanna live... why would you want to be married and fukcing other people? is marriage by force?!
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Lvgirl: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
I can stay more than seven years with sex I kid you not.its not really a big deal for me.

You have seen it all already.... What sex to you again. When you have finished a whole community already
Enjoy Ur retirement my sister.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:

Good oya clap for yourself, better liar.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by ahnie: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

You have seen it all already.... What sex to you again. When you have finished a whole community already
I took over the baton from the one that birthed you.

You see....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Don't expect any response from me.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Southernigbo: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2022
zeuss:
As long as he is away. Even 10 years
Except both of u have already discussed and agreed to that, otherwise it may be too punishing on her
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Lvgirl: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:

I took over the baton from the one that birthed you.

You see....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Peace.

See you, don't you know our mothers of old don't do hook up. Even the term hook up is relatively new. It's this generation that is involved in it.
I know u have changed. Nothing dey there again in 9ice voice. Nothing dey shark me again.

1 Like

Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by doctore212(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Olosho just dey hungry me
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by culf: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
What other option do she have than to wait or self service or better still, one of them should resign or transfer so they can be together.

Its not easy being alone as a married person, I don't encourage it, the temptation can be very 'loud'.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Southernigbo: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
doctore212:
Olosho just dey hungry me
e magun tori oloun
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Michelle70(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

hahahahah
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Michelle70(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
As a guy, i could stay 5years without sex.
My sexual preference allows me to abstain
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Glamswizard(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:

Sope Otilo grin grin
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Demigod22: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
I heard that women have more sexual urge than men, so I don't think it's advisable to have that kind of arrangement, unless when there's no option and she understands.

This is the fourth month I have not had sex and the feeling is like another eight years of Buhari, very tough.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Southernigbo: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Demigod22:
I heard that women have more sexual urge than men, so I don't think it's advisable to have that kind of arrangement, unless when there's no option and she understands.

This is the fourth month I have not had sex and the feeling is like another eight years of Buhari, very tough.
not really, depend more on environmental stimulus , upbringing and culture
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Demigod22: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Southernigbo:
not really, depend more on environmental stimulus , upbringing and culture

You are right, environmental stimulus and upbringing play vital role in people's sexual activities.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by HITsquad: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Everything depends on the individual

To some people sex is everything... They can't survive without it.

But to some... Sex is never their top priority. there's nothing wrong with their sex drive or libido level... Everything works perfect.. But To them sex is just another bonus fun activity.

There are a lot of women like that... They can effortlessly go as long as they want without sex... You would think they don't like sex,,, But yet they enjoy it more than every one else when they engage in it.

It's all about being in full control of your desires, It's a gift I guess.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by anochuko01(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
This one go hard o
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by ahnie: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lvgirl:

See you, don't you know our mothers of old don't do hook up. Even the term hook up is relatively new. It's this generation that is involved in it.
I know u have changed. Nothing dey there again in 9ice voice. Nothing dey shark me again.
Princeofagore at it again,same lame punchlines.
How's mama ponmo business going?
Greetings to her.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by Lvgirl: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
ahnie:

Princeofagore at it again,same lame punchlines.
How's mama ponmo business going?
Greetings to her.

I have gone thru Ur posts dear...I saw everything.
The two of them didn't resemble folks from the same tribe. Seems more like hausa and the other igede.
Didn't he ask for DNA.
You have finished him.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by ahnie: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
The greatest prison one lives in is the fear of what other people thinks.

grin grin grin grin grin
Stupid salt water croc
Lolz nairaland.
Re: How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? by InfinityFabric: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Someone is looking for validation to cheat haha.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Date An Older Lady B4 / What Will You Do? / Discontinued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.