Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78301 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Chance of a wrong DNA is almost impossible and it’s always 99.9% right, or why is it in her own case out of MILLIONS that the dna started to go “wrong” after 7 months separation?
Yet she is still denying, Don’t let her emotional blackmail you.

True the dna result is not wrong she knows it well that the child isn't mine and she had tried to manipulate me but she didn't succeed. I had left the house to show her that I am serious with my decision and nothing will change my mind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
Nice step.

Thank you
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

True the dna result is not wrong she knows it well that the child isn't mine and she had tried to manipulate me but she didn't succeed. I had left the house to show her that I am serious with my decision and nothing will change my mind.

I feel you man and you are strong, your story just dey make me ask myself different questions, married men dey see shege chai

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Now that you know, what do you intend to do

I will divorce her

5 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

I feel you man and you are strong, your story just dey make me ask myself different questions, married men dey see shege chai

Trust me it hasn't been easy for me depression is dealing with me so bad . I wish I didn't accept her when she came begging me but I am thankful I found out sooner than later.

9 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Trust me it hasn't been easy for me depression is dealing with me so bad . I wish I didn't accept her when she came begging me but I am thankful I found out sooner than later.

Be strong bro especially for the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Sorry for what you are going through. You need to busy yourself to avoid depression killing you. Pick up a hobby (not bad one like smoking or drinking o), it could be sports, chess, vocation. Just keep your mind and body busy. It could even be church activities. Meet new people. It would be great if you go back to school to improve yourself. it doesn't have to be physical school, it could be online.

The beginning will be very difficult and painful, but time heals all wounds.

6 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I had already left. I told my children that I travel for a couple of days and I will see them next week Sunday. I left some cash for their upkeep and I have also called my father in law to inform him about the meeting.
The poor man is very worried he calls back several times to ask what is going on and I have told him to hang on until next week. He pleaded me to tell him the truth because his mind won't rest until he knows the reason why I want them to come over.
I've told him to wait until next week.
I won't tell him anything until sunday because I want both families to be there so we can separate in peace for the sake of my 3 children.

Be careful during this time oh abeg. I wish I have more advice for you. Please, during that meeting, don't allow anybody convince you to stay in the marriage oh. Because the family of the lady will do everything possible to convince you.

Avoid her phone calls during this period too, make she nor go use charm take command you for phone. Like I said before, she is in a very vulnerable state right now and she can do anything just to change the whole situation against you.

Do you mind me asking you when is her birthday? Like month and day of the month? I'm very deep into astrology so if you tell me, I can tell you some things about her that is true and you will indeed agree that I'm right.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
wirinet:

Sorry for what you are going through. You need to busy yourself to avoid depression killing you. Pick up a hobby (not bad one like smoking or drinking o), it could be sports, chess, vocation. Just keep your mind and body busy. It could even be church activities. Meet new people. It would be great if you go back to school to improve yourself. it doesn't have to be physical school, it could be online.

The beginning will be very difficult and painful, but time heals all wounds.

Thank you for the words of encouragement
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Be careful during this time oh abeg. I wish I have more advice for you. Please, during that meeting, don't allow anybody convince you to stay in the marriage oh. Because the family of the lady will do everything possible to convince you.

Avoid her phone calls during this period too, make she nor go use charm take command you for phone. Like I said before, she is in a very vulnerable state right now and she can do anything just to change the whole situation against you.

Do you mind me asking you when is her birthday? Like month and day of the month? I'm very deep into astrology so if you tell me, I can tell you some things about her that is true and you will indeed agree that I'm right.

Thank you I will not listen to anyone. I respect my father in law a lot but he can never change my mind. Her dob is 20/05/1990
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
maasoap:

That's not just about sex, that separation was about many things, more like about everything. A man has many responsibilities to his wife and kids, not just sex for the wife and food for the kids. He bailed!

She was frustrating him.
Let me tell a secret, when a lady is beginning to show you pepper continually over what she should react for some time, then put behind her, chances that she's seeing someone are high.
If it's about making the needed sacrifices to keep a home and their marriage work, let me be sincere, we're nowhere near them.
What should OP have done when she was making life hell for him.
That woman don dey cheat before her husband lost money abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by emeraldlife: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Wow. Things dey o. You fit tell me my own?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Thank you I will not listen to anyone. I respect my father in law a lot but he can never change my mind. Her dob is 20/05/1990

The lady is very temperamental and bossy oh. I knew you were married to a bossy lady from all you wrote. She can do anything when she is angry oh. And being that she is very young, her brain is not mature enouh to understand things. She keeps malice like her life depends on it. She can give you the cold treatment and deprive you of sex when she is angry. She keeps malice too much.

Abeg divorce her. She always dey do like who nor dey cheat and she is very vengeful. She like revenge die. Na revenge when she won revenge you nai she carry belle so.

She doesn't forgive easily. Cut her off oh.

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

God bless you brother.
By now, she must have lied (she's an unrepentant liar) to the father that you are wrongly accusing her that's why you're calling for a meeting (her father must have tried to find out from her, and she will use that opportunity to present the story in a way to favour her).

The biological father of the child is already aware of what's going on. She will tell him, at least to guilt trip him and get him to provide a soft landing for her if things don't go her way.

She doesn't value your peace of mind, it's her reputation she's fighting to preserve.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:

The lady is very temperamental and bossy oh. I knew you were married to a bossy lady from all you wrote. She can do anything when she is angry oh. And being that she is very young, her brain is not mature enouh to understand things. She keeps malice like her life depends on it. She can give you the cold treatment and deprive you of sex when she is angry. She keeps malice too much.

Abeg divorce her. She always dey do like who nor dey cheat and she is very vengeful. She like revenge die. Na revenge when she won revenge you nai she carry belle so.

Omoh!

How wuna dey do this thing?

Please can you tell me about someone, female, born 21-10-2000
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Omoh!

How wuna dey do this thing?

Please can you tell me about someone, female, born 21-10-2000

This Libra girls nor dey ever get sense. Libra is the dullest of the air signs, very empty. Only good for sex. But some are generous and can turn into a doormat for a man who uses dick to turn their brain.

Them nor dey get sense abeg. Too empty headed.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
emeraldlife:

Wow. Things dey o. You fit tell me my own?

When is your birthday
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zedegit: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2022
deflover:

U people should stop this lie
No one switch babies in govt hospitals
The lie is running too far
U guys should stop it

A woman lost her baby because of insufficient incubator in a federal hospital.

It seems you're not in Naija.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 2:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I love this. Can you do same for a friend?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by deflover(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2022
zedegit:

A woman lost her baby because of insufficient incubator in a federal hospital.

It seems you're not in Naija.

She lost her baby due to no incubator
Is it thr same thing as switching babies
Why do u want to keep lying.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

True my younger brother has also said the same thing he ask me to come over to his house and stay until the meeting. I will go and stay with him until next week Sunday.

This is a real test of your strenght as a man. Be strong as you take serious decision that will define the fate of your family. However, I read through the story very well and I ponder on it. Truly you made some mistake in this journey but this is not the time to talk about that. Meanwhile you need to think about the remaining three Children. They looked like their mother doesn't mean they are not bastard. I wish this issue should be discussed in the family meeting on Sunday.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Orgym:

This is a real test of your strenght as a man. Be strong as you take serious decision that will define the fate of your family. However, I read through the story very well and I ponder on it. Truly you made some mistake in this journey but this is not the time to talk about that. Meanwhile you need to think about the remaining three Children. They looked like their mother doesn't mean they are not bastard. I wish this issue should be discussed in the family meeting on Sunday.

Can I know why you sent me an email request?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Orgym:

I love this. Can you do same for a friend?

Ask me here
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Ask me here

August 8th, 1983. A man
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Orgym:

August 8th, 1983. A man

Too bossy. They always want to be in charge and this makes it tough to get along with people some times. Ego problem. If they cannot control their temper when angry, they might do something that would ruin them for life. Too much ego and pride and always boasting. Can be a bit generous.

After the age of 30, their anger problem starts declining bits by bits. They are very social and love attention like their lives depends on it. Can be very lazy and can also be very determined to suceed on life.

If you are the lazy type, you might not become rich in life at all. But if you are the determined type who is hardworking and has big dreams, then the sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Ask me here
March 23. 1980. A man
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:
March 23. 1980. A man

Ha, my man. We are both Aries oh. I'm 29th March. We are too generous, in fact the most generous humans ever in this world and as a result of this, we carry too much burden. You can see some of your character in tinubu, see as he dey empower people up and down abi? That's Aries for you, Tinubu na March 29th too.

Aries is the King of the Zodiac, the only zodiac sign who's followers don't want to leave him. The street credibility is just too much.

Nigeria has never been ruled by an Aries president that's why people don't know the magnitude of goodness and mercy that Tinubu is about to bring into Nigeria.

Try as much as you can not to hold grudge against anyone. Whosoever offends you would come begging. You might be the womanizing type of Aries or the lover boy type.

The lover boy type can simp too much and carry all of a woman's responsibility because Aries is the only Zodiac sign in this world that will want to help you to the existent that you are better than him. Aries will help you get to his own level unlike other Zodiac signs who won't want you to be better than them.

Shebi you see how tinubu is empowering people and making them kings? No Zodiac sign does that except Aries.

Try to fight against impatience. Nor join cult otherwise you will ruin yourself because you are a rebel and most times, a one man mopol.

Try everything within your power to be secretive as much as you can because Aries talks to much. We are too impulsive.

You are the nicest person and everybody around you can attest to this fact. You can be very independent and it is best you become your own boss, try not to work for anyone.

Avoid drugs because your destiny doesn't accepts it. You dream a lot and most of your dreams have hidden messages.

You are loved by many and also envied by many. Be careful around these people Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. This is because you sre made of fire and those people are made of water therefore, too much quarrels.

You easily forgives so make sure you date or marry a lady that is just like you. If possible, date and marry your fellow Aries and you will prosper so much.

You are a very powerful person, the number 1 leader of the zodiac. You are very honest snd it wins you too many loyal people.

The story too long oh
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zedegit: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2022
deflover:

She lost her baby due to no incubator
Is it thr same thing as switching babies
Why do u want to keep lying.

You are very silly. Go and ask. Leave internet and verify it oh lazy youth.

Anything is possible in this clime.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Ha, my man. We are both Aries oh. I'm 29th March. We are too generous, in fact the most generous humans ever in this world and as a result of this, we carry too much burden. You can see some of your character in tinubu, see as he dey empower people up and down abi? That's Aries for you, Tinubu na March 29th too.

Aries is the King of the Zodiac, the only zodiac sign who's followers don't want to leave him. The street credibility is just too much.

Nigeria has never been ruled by an Aries president that's why people don't know the magnitude of goodness and mercy that Tinubu is about to bring into Nigeria.

Try as much as you can not to hold grudge against anyone. Whosoever offends you would come begging. You might be the womanizing type of Aries or the lover boy type.

The lover boy type can simp too much and carry all of a woman's responsibility because Aries is the only Zodiac sign in this world that will want to help you to the existent that you are better than him. Aries will help you get to his own level unlike other Zodiac signs who won't want you to be better than them.

Shebi you see how tinubu is empowering people and making them kings? No Zodiac sign does that except Aries.

Try to fight against impatience. Nor join cult otherwise you will ruin yourself because you are a rebel and most times, a one man mopol.

Try everything within your power to be secretive as much as you can because Aries talks to much. We are too impulsive.

You are the nicest person and everybody around you can attest to this fact. You can be very independent and it is best you become your own boss, try not to work for anyone.

Avoid drugs because your destiny doesn't accepts it. You dream a lot and most of your dreams have hidden messages.

You are loved by many and also envied by many. Be careful around these people Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. This is because you sre made of fire and those people are made of water therefore, too much quarrels.

You easily forgives so make sure you date or marry a lady that is just like you. If possible, date and marry your fellow Aries and you will prosper so much.

You are a very powerful person, the number 1 leader of the zodiac. You are very honest snd it wins you too many loyal people.

The story too long oh
Excellent.What of January 24 2991. A woman.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2022
zedegit:

If it happens that often do you think it won’t be on the internet?
You are the only one that knows about it?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by deflover(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2022
zedegit:

Na ur papa
Ur full generation
Ur lineage go silly till una go die

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by deflover(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Maynman:

If it happens that often do you think it won’t be on the internet?
You are the only one that knows about it?

U dey mind the home video induced fool
That's hoe they lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.