Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78670 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

You are right I bore the consequences of my mistakes alone she should also bear the consequences of keeping another man pregnancy alone.

What consequences did you bear?

While you were at your Mum’s house who was catering for the kids?

I think you are an ingrate and that’s why your wife cheated on you.. I only blame her for trying to come back to you.

Only an Ingrate will let his wife bear all the financial responsibilities, and when he got money, refuse to help out his wife and instead use it for something else.

I don’t even think you understand the level of betrayal that it.

Women need to understand that they are better off without dead beat men in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
UjuJoan2:

What consequences did you bear?

While you were at your Mum’s house who was catering for the kids?

I think you are an ingrate and that’s why your wife cheated on you.. I only blame her for trying to come back to you.

Only an Ingrate will let his wife bear all the financial responsibilities, and when he got money, refuse to help out his wife and instead use it for something else.

I don’t even think you understand the level of betrayal that it.

Women need to understand that they are better off without dead beat men in their lives.

Taking care of kids alone doesn't mean she should have sell her body , a lot of women have been taking care of their children alone for so many years and they don't sell their body to feed them they cut their coats according to their size.
I didn't have any money and I have suggested moving back to my mother place to reduce the expenses it would have saved her from paying the rent but she refused.
If the responsibility was a too much on her instead of her to sell her body to a man who promised her heaven on earth which he didn't fulfilled. She should have moved in with me to my mother place or bring the children to my mother place to reduce the stress but she didn't she choose the easiest way to sell her body without protection she wasn't even scared of diseases or pregnancy.
when she has realised that the guy was only using her and didnt fulfil all his promises. She breaks up with him and cut her coats according to her size that's something she should have done earlier than selling her body to him.
am not to be blame for the choice she made because she wanted it to be like that and at the end she got a bonus a beautiful baby girl.
She should bear the consequences alone.
Fortunately I am not a dead beat man or a ingrat if I was she would have never begged me for forgiveness. She came because she knows I am a responsible husband and father and to err is human.

13 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
You can't leave your wife because she was impregnated by another man. No !! Go to the war room and pray for your marriage.

That other guy is nothing but a home wrecker that must never allow to win. A good husband doesn't just quit. Fight for your marriage
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
UjuJoan2:

You can’t control how people react to what you do them. People will react they way react and that’s just the way it it.

People have different threshold of betrayal and hurt. Some may waive it aside, others may take it deeply.

And what do you mean by the bore the consequences of her betrayal without her support? From what I read, while he was with his parents, the lady was fully responsible for his children, his responsibility. So tell me again, how did he suffer?

Marriage is team work.
People marry for the purpose of helping, complementing and supporting each other.

I know that the husband is the provider in a family, but in cases where the man is facing difficulties, the wife steps in to assist for a while until the guy is back on his feet.

He didn't abdicate his responsibility, he was momentarily down at the time and needed reassurance.
After the display of anger, she ought to have stood by him instead of cutting off communication.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

You are right I bore the consequences of my mistakes alone she should also bear the consequences of keeping another man pregnancy alone.

Simple!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Taking care of kids alone doesn't mean she should have sell her body , a lot of women have been taking care of their children alone for so many years and they don't sell their body to feed them they cut their coats according to their size.
I didn't have any money and I have suggested moving back to my mother place to reduce the expenses it would have saved her from paying the rent but she refused.
If the responsibility was a too much on her instead of her to sell her body to a man who promised her heaven on earth which he didn't fulfilled. She should have moved in with me to my mother place or bring the children to my mother place to reduce the stress but she didn't she choose the easiest way to sell her body without protection she wasn't even scared of diseases or pregnancy.
when she has realised that the guy was only using her and didnt fulfil all his promises. She breaks up with him and cut her coats according to her size that's something she should have done earlier than selling her body to him.
am not to be blame for the choice she made because she wanted it to be like that and at the end she got a bonus a beautiful baby girl.
Fortunately I am not a dead beat man or a ingrat if I was she would have never begged me for forgiveness. She came because she knows I am a responsible husband and father and to err is human.

She will kill your wife if you were her brother, but since this is a faceless forum, she's must use your case and wage gender warfare.
She wants to get on your nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Maybe she came back to you because she wanted a father for her child. But I hope she has seen now what a big mistake that was?

This is your version isn’t it? Unfortunately your wife is not here to give her own side.

Anyway I still blame her. She should have known that men are unreliable after her experience with you.

I hope you know the real victim here is the little girl, no matter how much you cry you are responsible for what happened to you. It’s the little child who didn’t ask for any of this.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 12:41am On Oct 06, 2022
CalmElder:

She will kill your wife if you were her brother, but since this is a faceless forum, she's must use your case and wage gender warfare.
She wants to get on your nerves.

If you think I give a hoot, you must be mistaken. For all I care his wife can sleep with all the men in the neighborhood, he deserves it.

My only pity is for the child who now has to live her life under a shadow.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2022
CalmElder:

Marriage is team work.
People marry for the purpose of helping, complementing and supporting each other.

I know that the husband is the provider in a family, but in cases where the man is facing difficulties, the wife steps in to assist for a while until the guy is back on his feet.

He didn't abdicate his responsibility, he was momentarily down at the time and needed reassurance.
After the display of anger, she ought to have stood by him instead of cutting off communication.

That’s why the wife was paying all the bills when he couldn’t, and when he could he decided to waste the money on frivolities. I don’t know any woman that would forgive that so easily.

That’s why men should just carry their responsibilities and stop all these nonsense.

No woman is ready to suffer in the name of marriage. The earlier you guys realize that, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Maybe she came back to you because she wanted a father for her child. But I hope she has seen now what a big mistake that was?

This is your version isn’t it? Unfortunately your wife is not here to give her own side.

Anyway I still blame her. She should have known that men are unreliable after her experience with you.

I hope you know the real victim here is the little girl, no matter how much you cry you are responsible for what happened to you. It’s the little child who didn’t ask for any of this.

Yes that's true she came back because she wanted a father figure for her child and she knew I am a great father to our three hence why she came because if I was a dead beat or irresponsable why would she come back to me she would have find someone better to raise all four kids .
She is only regretting her action for not protecting herself because if she did she wouldn't have ended up with the pregnancy.
I can never be responsible for the dirty lifestyle she choose to do to Cater for the children, she was the sole breadwinner but selling her body was not her only option.
We had an option to moved him with my mother and she refused.
If we had moved in with my mother it would have reduce the burden of house rent.
She is an adult with sense she made the decision to sell her body and she choose not to use protection and how is that my fault ? It is her own fault for allowing herself to be use and getting pregnant. The girl is a victim of her mother mistakes not mine.
By the way she didn't impregnate herself the child father is alive she can take him to court for child maintenance. If he won't take care or her she can go ahead and sleep with all men in the world to cater for her since that's the easiest option for her to do.
I know you are trying to guilt trip me but it won't work at all. I have already made up my mind about the divorce and that's the final decisio. You can still blame me over and over again no amount of the blame will change my decision.

14 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by AbleBouncer: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

You know, he did something wrong too.

The wife was taking full responsibility of the family and fending for them when he couldn’t. And he got some cash, and instead of helping out like he should, he decided to give the money to his sister. Without his wife’s knowledge. How do you think that made her feel when she found out?

Used? Betrayed? Take for granted?

Clearly what she did was not done with a clear mind.

I’m not defending her, but the man should at least take some responsibility for what happened.
Women generally revenge in a deadly way. No matter what she went tru landing on another man's peniz and getting pregnant is unacceptable. He should separate from her asap.
Think about this deeply, you kept a pregnancy that's not ur husband while you are still married simply means if the other man did not disappoint her she would never come back. coming back now is just damage control but it's late

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

That’s why the wife was paying all the bills when he couldn’t, and when he could he decided to waste the money on frivolities. I don’t know any woman that would forgive that so easily.

That’s why men should just carry their responsibilities and stop all these nonsense.

No woman is ready to suffer in the name of marriage. The earlier you guys realize that, the better for you.

The man forgave and accepted her back when she allowed another man to have his fill of her until he got tired.
The problem here is, why not use protection, why did she trick him into believing that the pregnancy is his? I don't know of any man that will forgive that easily.

Your last paragraph dey make me laff, walahi.
You spoke on behalf of all women abi?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by echodrum(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Justbehave:
Fool. What concerns religion and poverty here? I dont know why weak men and simps like you always want every man to be weak like you people.Seems you are an illegitimate child or your mum brought in another man's pregnancy into your father's house or maybe your wife is sleeping around with other men or she has already brought in another man's pregnancy into your home? No right thinking person will support what that woman did except weak men like you.
You have poverty of knowledge. That means you are Naive , ignorant and inexperienced Little kid. I know you are a religious person that's why I brought religion into it. You are a hypocrite who preaches love but in practice calls little innocent kids bastards and advices a man to throw them away for sin they did not committ. But you will run to church to ask God to forgive you for sins you have committed. By the way, I have never by any means supported the wife's behavior and can never do that. Again, I'm not by any means forcing it upon the man to father the children of another man. But this I believe, it is very reasonable to consider the feelings of those innocent kids and the psychological damage it will bring upon them before making any decisions. I hope you know what is called Adoption? But your evil minded soul will never think of that. You think every man is as wicked as you?. How are you sure that you are not a bastard yourself?? Do you have your DNA test results?.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by capnies: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

WHAT RUBBISH TALK

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Must you give comment when you don't have critical argument to present. If men are irresponsible as you proclaim, am sure you will not be here to say this. The honest truth in life is that any human being can display some degree of irresponsibility at a particular stage in life and that does not mean he/she is grossly irresponsible.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

For all I care his wife can sleep with all the men in the neighborhood, he deserves it.

I wonder why you are justifying her wrong action with sentiment. Am sure If you eventually find yourself in her condition, you will do worst.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
AbleBouncer:

Women generally revenge in a deadly way. No matter what she went tru landing on another man's peniz and getting pregnant is unacceptable. He should separate from her asap.
Think about this deeply, you kept a pregnancy that's not ur husband while you are still married simply means if the other man did not disappoint her she would never come back. coming back now is just damage control but it's late

I already called the woman a mumu in my earlier post.

She is a disgrace to womanhood in my opinion, and people are like are the reason why people have little respect for women.

But I don’t want to dwell on her because she’s not here. If she were here I’ll tell her what I think about her and more.

But Oga is here, so. . .

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Orgym:

I wonder why you are justifying her wrong action with sentiment. Am sure If you eventually find yourself in her condition, you will do worst.

This is not about me, and I can never be in her condition, I’m not that stupid!

I will never conceive and keep a pregnancy I cannot be fully responsible for personally. So I really cannot put myself in her shoes.

That’s why I always tell women to avoid getting pregnant for men they are not married to. Women in this forum have attacked me for saying that in the past, but that’s the bitter truth. If you are not married to the father, don’t keep the pregnancy, simple.

And no, I’m not trying to justify her actions. But I think the man has some owing up to do in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
UjuJoan2:

..... I think the man has some owing up to do in this matter.

yea...they both have their flaws however, she has crossed the Rubicon and both will ber the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jman06(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2022
UjuJoan2:

No woman is ready to suffer in marriage but are the ones that enjoy the benefits of marriage most!

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Yes that's true she came back because she wanted a father figure for her child and she knew I am a great father to our three hence why she came because if I was a dead beat or irresponsable why would she come back to me she would have find someone better to raise all four kids .
Yes she came back to impose another a man's child on you because she knows you are a great father. Continue caring for your 3 children and help them pass through the psychological trauma they will get passing through due to your wife's indiscretion. Make sure they are around family.

She is only regretting her action for not protecting herself because if she did she wouldn't have ended up with the pregnancy.
I can never be responsible for the dirty lifestyle she choose to do to Cater for the children, she was the sole breadwinner but selling her body was not her only option.
If we had moved in with my mother it would have reduce the burden of house rent.
She is an adult with sense she made the decision to sell her body and she choose not to use protection and how is that my fault ? It is her own fault for allowing herself to be use and getting pregnant. The girl is a victim of her mother mistakes not mine.
Ask yourself, would she have come back if the lover accepted the pregnancy and asked her to marry him. She would have return your bride price without notice. She would even have abandoned the kids for her fairy tale life. The story that she ducked the guy because of the children is bullshit. A woman taking care of 3 kids alone will not have time for a full romance. Who was taking care of the kids when she was doing "wifey" duties for the guy. Abi, she took the 3 children to the guys house?

By the way she didn't impregnate herself the child father is alive she can take him to court for child maintenance. If he won't take care or her she can go ahead and sleep with all men in the world to cater for her since that's the easiest option for her to do.
I know you are trying to guilt trip me but it won't work at all. I have already made up my mind about the divorce and that's the final decisio. You can still blame me over and over again no amount of the blame will change my decision.

Don't let these wayward feminists who can't keep a husband guilt trip you. No part of her cheating was your fault. As I said every marriage has its challenges - financially, psychological or healthwise. That's why the marriage vows contain "for better for worse". Cheating is certainly not the solution to any marriage problem.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Jman06:
No woman is ready to suffer in marriage" but are the ones that enjoy the benefits of marriage most!

Don't mind her, I doubt she can ever keep a husband with that attitude. If a woman is not "ready to suffer in marriage", she better not marry and forever become baby mama, or even continue to do olosho until she is past her menopause.

6 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by PastorAIO: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Karlifate:

All your posts are just based on Sun Sign alone.

And you're deep in Astrology
Intellectuall01:

Normally, Capricon women have very low sex appeal and that's why you are not finding her attractive. The Libra lady has sex appeal 100 times pass Capricon na why you like her more.

Na Capricon faithful pass Libra, but sex is much better with Libra than Capricon. Most Capricon women are career women, they are found in offices wearing female working class attires.

If you enter street go carry ashawo, you go rarely come across capricon, Virgo and Taurus babes for street. Na Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the major women when full street pass.

Though you go still see Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius, Taurus Pisces, Cancer and Leo women for street oh, but na that Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the majority of ashawo when full street pass because they are air heads and very worldly and crazy.

Just to make you understand better, Nkechi blessing na Libra, shebi you see how she dey crazy and changing men like clothes and talking like an empty bag? Na so them be, very empty women. That boy Carter Efe na Libra when sing machala, shebi you see how the boy dey wear boxers and dance like fool for instagram? Na so Libra life be oh.

Tonto Dikeh na Gemini, shebi you see say Tonto Dikeh be like Nkechi blessing? Na just sex be the only thing when them good at. Them sabi Bleep die and them love very hard and aggressive sex too.

Libra dey much more compatible with their fellow air signs like Gemini and Aquarius.

When is your own birthday?

This is such utter drivel. The Zodiac comes from a very deep tradition and you would do well to make a humble study of it. I won't say thorough because it is impossible to have a thorough knowledge of it, but we can all keep expanding what little we know.

You say you are an Aries so maybe you'll be interested in some explorations along these lines:

Each sign has a planet that rules it. In the case of Aries the ruling planet is Mars.

Try finding out what your Mars sign is. When you do contemplate on how it tempers your Aries attributes.

Also try to. find out the Mars signs of all your Aries friends and see if you can understand how the various Mars signs makes them manifest their Aries traits different.

I wish you godspeed.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
PastorAIO:

This is such utter drivel. The Zodiac comes from a very deep tradition and you would do well to make a humble study of it. I won't say thorough because it is impossible to have a thorough knowledge of it, but we can all keep expanding what little we know.

You say you are an Aries so maybe you'll be interested in some explorations along these lines:

Each sign has a planet that rules it. In the case of Aries the ruling planet is Mars.

Try finding out what your Mars sign is. When you do contemplate on how it tempers your Aries attributes.

Also try to. find out the Mars signs of all your Aries friends and see if you can understand how the various Mars signs makes them manifest their Aries traits different.

I wish you godspeed.

You quote the wrong person.

Check well.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by PastorAIO: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlifate:

You quote the wrong person!

Check well.

I quoted you because you corrected him/her as well.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Karlifate: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
PastorAIO:

I quoted you because you corrected him/her as well.

Ain't necessary.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by PastorAIO: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlifate:

Ain't necessary.

It ain't necessarily so...
It aint necessarily so..
The things that you're liable
To read in the Bible
It ain't necessarily so.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Karlifate: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
PastorAIO:

It ain't necessarily so...
It aint necessarily so..
The things that you're liable
To read in the Bible
It ain't necessarily so.

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by PastorAIO: 2:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

If you had been a man this wouldn't happen.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

The lady is very temperamental and bossy oh. I knew you were married to a bossy lady from all you wrote. She can do anything when she is angry oh. And being that she is very young, her brain is not mature enouh to understand things. She keeps malice like her life depends on it. She can give you the cold treatment and deprive you of sex when she is angry. She keeps malice too much.

Abeg divorce her. She always dey do like who nor dey cheat and she is very vengeful. She like revenge die. Na revenge when she won revenge you nai she carry belle so.

She doesn't forgive easily. Cut her off oh.

Lol, so myopic. Your life must be in shambles.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Ewo...

This one go hard for now.

I dey plan settle things with her since na me vex end talks with her.

Now I no wan look cheap, any tips for connecting back, and watin I fit take dey whyne her head small small before I knack am.

Ehe, you go say I ask too much, what about a girl, 20-1-2004

You alone knows the value of this woman, that's why she is constantly in your head. If you like be taking advice from delusional people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.