Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78654 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Blacksavage: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
This our generation ehnnn
Na bastard go plenty angry

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jemex003: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:

You should be grateful cuz the children school fees will be reduce man. The three is enough for a wise man.

7 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

D thing dun dey affordable now. op sorry to ask are u fron west

He's from the East, you worthless akpu pig.
If I show you pictures of Ojukwu's young children and post them beside FFK's pictures, you will cry.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MansoryMX(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

Did you read the story at all you simply wants to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Omode lo n se e. grin

Read his previous topics.

Are you married miss??
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by seunak2016: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
use your sense, the kids look like his wife co-worker

did they switch the baby looking like co-worker in the hospital ? is it a coincidence the baby look like co-worker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
CalmElder:
Be strong and reject depression, by immersing yourself in whatever to keep you busy.
For the sake of your dependants, man up.

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a proper marriage, after 3 kids o.

She wants to put my heart at rest so that I can 'chop'. Not me.
Another mumu is sleeping with her and feeling like Romeo.

Sometimes I blame our fellow men for breaking people's homes.

You can't blame men of women for breaking homes. Married couples are the ones you should hold responsible.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Slynation(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Women will embarrassed you and stain your white...

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by seanwilliam(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
Your wife is innocent
stop opening mouth in public next time ,

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ignatiuschinedu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
My brother,you don't have to divorce her,what you need to do is to let go and forgive her for the sake of God,the time you guys have spent/share and the kids pls...
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

Don't raise your hope. Go and conduct DNA test on those kids also.

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ShenTeh(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

Previous thread:
Let your wife be the judge.

Tell her a story about one of your brothers' (or friends' or cousins' or brothers-in-law's) wives who has done this kind of thing and how she thinks you should advise the guy.

When she is done advising you, show her the DNA results.

Tell her you have sent emails with copy to your sisters and friends. Otherwise you fit no wake up for morning o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Elsueno: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

So bad. While we v bad women, we also v the good ones.
May God heal you sir.
I suggest you tell her to return the child to the owner.
I can't take such thing if I m a man.
Try and see if the relationship can work after she returned the child.

Something is seriously wrong with u, d woman cheated & lied, if d husband didn't do d test, na so, she go shut up & watch him take care of another man pickin unknowingly...Dis kind woman fit even kill d op without remorse & u dey say make him stay with d bitch?

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bad decision. Who ll take care of your other kids?
Broken home is one of the major causes of BD kids behaviour out there.
Return the child. Ask if she ll still be with you. Count your loss and appreciate the remaining.

Are you proposing he continues the union with a deceitful woman that went to the extent of bringing an illegitimate child into his home through adultery?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
Your wife is innocent

Ignorance is your first name.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by twilliamx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

They were separated for 7 months and you call her a harlot?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by eedhrisademola(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:

Haa NKAN MBE
You already know the truth so face it nd hit the nail on the head
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ViktorCash: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Throw both the kid and her mom away. The more you see them everyday,the more depressed you become. I know it's tough for you right now,but for your wife to get pregnant for her colleague mehn! She does not love you and can kill you if you become rich.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
TANID:
please like how much is DNA I just had baby today but I'm not sure if I'm the father of the baby

I'm the father.

grin grin grin
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Otunbakayce: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is aware of the result she swear that the child is mine that she wasn't pregnant when she breaks up with the other guy in July 2020. It can't be possible because she conceived in September2020 and put to bed in June2021 if she breaks up with him in July and I am not the bio father there is no way for the child to be born in June.
Unless she was slept with another guy before we got back together which she denied. She can't poison me I don't eat her foods neither do I share the same room with her, I eat out and I come home and spend time with my kids then I sleep. I don't know what to do about her and the baby yet but I was thinking about calling both families next week Sunday for a family meeting. I will update you guys on whatever decision I will take.
If you inform that LovePeddler or her confidants in your family about it, she might kill you before that meeting happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by twilliamx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:

Oga keep your marriage and your new child. You were separated for 7months..were you not also fvcking other people? Abeg no be her fault. Enjoy your marriage and forgive the mistake

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zigzagluv: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
if you look at it , there was no free flow of money and the wife cheated
jkpbestseries:
na waooh. Are you not satisfying her or there is no free flow of money in the relationship
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Well

My own advice be say

1.. if you can truly live with the woman irrespective of what you know now,den put all behind you

2... call a meeting and tell them "this is what I found out,but I'm not going to divorce my wife,but let her inform the father of the child about it, if he wants his baby,fine and if he doesn't, you will take care of her yourself

That way, your wife won't feel she's wise and trust me, she will respect you all the days of her life knowing you won't throw her out cus of the predicament

Calling your families is because, in future there are witnesses when the need arise

Papa will definitely come for his child or child will dedication come for the father

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by dannykares: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

U v ur opinion but calling another man child bastard is unacceptable please, de young man seek 4 advise not abusing de innocent kid

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is aware of the result she swear that the child is mine that she wasn't pregnant when she breaks up with the other guy in July 2020. It can't be possible because she conceived in September2020 and put to bed in June2021 if she breaks up with him in July and I am not the bio father there is no way for the child to be born in June.
Unless she was slept with another guy before we got back together which she denied. She can't poison me I don't eat her foods neither do I share the same room with her, I eat out and I come home and spend time with my kids then I sleep. I don't know what to do about her and the baby yet but I was thinking about calling both families next week Sunday for a family meeting. I will update you guys on whatever decision I will take.

I still don't understand why you still haven't left that union. I really can't deal with anybody's mistake!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ViktorCash: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
I suggest so! Mehn it will be so devastating sad
obiekunie01:
DNA on your other kids and you will be surprised.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by highchief1: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:
my father told me,once a woman leaves ur house don’t allow her back.na der u fail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Chris2863(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
Your wife is innocent
you sound very foolish grin

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by GoodHardDickk: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:

OGA you better divorced that prostitute ASAP for your complete peace of mind. I'll advise and urge you to quickly divorced the prostitute at once. Make sure you don't simp around. Divorced her now and enjoy massive of mind
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by worksmart(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Go for a second and third DNA tests using different testing venues if it still conforms you are not the father then you can start deciding your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.