Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78661 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Helpout12345:

This is the lie the cheating woman told you guys.

As in,she sleepwalked and rode dick and she no wake up grin grin grin.The man and the woman don plan am already grin grin grin.

AS THE DIVK COMOT,SHE STILL USE SLEEPWALKING EYE PUT AM BACK grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Orgym(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
I like to congratulate you on this revelation. It is heart broken to father a child that does not belong to you. However, if you still love your wife and accept her past mistake, you can tell her to return the baby while you fix things in your marriage ( I doubt this anyway).
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Pharaohny: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

Mr man run DNA test on the one that doesn't look like you lipsrsealed better sace than sorry
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Germi9: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
How much did you pay for DNA and where? Asking for a friend
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by GerogeI(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Helpout12345:

This is only if they married under the Act, Court Marriage, and not in all states in Nigeria. This law punishing adultery is only mainly in the northern parts of Nigeria and not common in the south.

And circumstances can make the biological father to come back for his child even with possibility of 2 year improvement.

He can not. The first battle is even getting access to the child for dna test. Stolen dna test is not admissible in court. Secondly, the penal code purnishes adultery, irrespective of north or south.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/adultery-crime-liable-to-2-years-imprisonment-%E2%80%95-police/amp/

Merely asking to do DNA test on another mans child is admitting adultery, and can send you to jail. Only the wife can start that process and make that claim, she too could go to jail too.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Slynation(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sluacoast:

Let me tell you something. There's a lady who lives in the next street after mine. But kasala really scatter for this women matter. She think say her husband no go find out. She went for a wedding and because of traffic congestion on the way. She couldn't return back home and she spend the night at her colleague house. But you know. Things always turn around so quick in a tickle of an eye. When they were in her colleague house. They were both obviously drunk after taking a lot of drink's at the ceremony. To cut the story short.. she was given a room to pass the night. Her colleague is married and she lives with her husband. Do you know in the middle of the night. She got out of her room completely naked and I don't know what I'll call this. She was probably sleep walking. She walked in the sitting room and her colleague husband was obviously watching tv. Something led to another and they had sex. Some men can never control their sexual urge. How can you take advantage of your visitor who came to spend the night at your place. The both had sex and she was pregnant o. Just like that sharp shooter lol. She knew something was wrong ever since so she confronted him and he told him. And you know Ladies. She hurriedly maybe had another sexual pleasure with her ownhusband to cover her footprint but after the child was Born. See where matter cast. This man and his 3 kids has small eye's yes I Said eyes. And he was kind of surprised how come his New child come carry Big eyes. If you see this man eyes and that of his kids. You don't need to asked if he's the Father of his children. He did DNA test and the results shows he wasn't the father. So sometimes all this women cheat not because they enjoy cheating. It might occur accidentally just like this. Thanks
Your story is very touchy but not justifiable...

There is nothing like accidental sex, This woman already has everything mapped out, I'm sure she sold this story to attract sympathy...
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Helpout12345: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
jimmychang:

As in,she sleepwalked and rode dick and she no wake up grin grin grin.The man and the woman don plan am already grin grin grin.

AS THE DIVK COMOT,SHE STILL USE SLEEPWALKING EYE PUT AM BACK
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by KINGinVAHALA: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
GerogeI:

The child belongs to the mothers father, and will take his name and have rights in his properties. In Igbo culture, there is no provision for you to claim any child you sired, except you married the mother. There are no bastards, they do not exist because paternity is not by blood. In fact, a common practice in olden times, is that daughters from families with out male children, can decide to get pregnant and give birth to a son that will survive their father. Some will still get married later and leave for their husbsnds house. Leaving the son behind to answer their fathers name. Not done anymore, the trend shifted to such girls marrying a wife for their fathers.

Also, an infertile woman can marry a wife to get pregnant on their behalf. Even a diety can get a wife, thats the Origin of OSU, untouchable children of deities( they were avoided not as second class citizens, but because people feared angering their deity father by mistakenly treating them bad or offending them). Who gets these women pregnant, randy men of the village, who can never claim the children.
Alright
Thanks for this
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jumper524(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

Previous thread:
see bros, no b everything be alpha male, the only reason your posting this is cos even you know divorcing your marriage won't go well with you. All you need to do is let go of your ego, forgive her and train that kid like your own cos in reality the child you actually train is your child.
I've met a child who later discovered he had a different dad from who trained him although not due to fornication but uselessness of the biological dad.
Kid still pay more real love and respect to the dad who trained him. To be honest, Most times he hopes he never knew.
Let that kid be your source of motivation to becoming a better father.
I'm sure your marriage was better because your wife knew she cheated on you and don't want to raise doubts.
You can use reverse psychology on her to keep her positives.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is the married person who owes their spouse faithfulness, and therefore should be blamed for cheating.

What you wrote here most people don't seem to get this point.

Someone enters into a contract with another person if a party to the contract repudiates the contract, I don't see why the blame should be passed on to a third party who isn't part of the initial contract. This doesn't make sense to me in what ever scenario.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by johnfem321: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
I will advise you to do dna test for your first 3 children as well.. so that you know where you really stand.. it’s Better you know than been in denial
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Helpout12345: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
GerogeI:

He can not. The first battle is even getting access to the child for dna test. Stolen dna test is not admissible in court. Secondly, the penal code purnishes adultery, irrespective of north or south.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/adultery-crime-liable-to-2-years-imprisonment-%E2%80%95-police/amp/

What off if he is ready to go to prison for 2 years and get his child. And he claimed to be the biological father, will the court not summon DNA test?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Bionica: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

Bros go the entire hog........rest this case; conduct a DNA for all the kids.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Shadysen: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

I spit back on you. Very stupi d biynthat knows nothing about union or marriage. Very daft nonentity that doesn't know that to divorce a legally married is not easy. Your selfishness didn't allow you to consider the welfare of the other legitimate kids when they are without their father or mother.
If them born you well, quote me again without sense!
you dey reason with your anus no doubt,if u mention me ehn, thunder go fire you, bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by enemachris(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
shocked shocked Jesus Christ of Nazareth!. Sorry brother. Pls take it easy cuz this is not the right time to take any decisions. Pls consult your loved ones first before anything. It's well with you.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Roozzaay(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
I pray I don't father these type of boys/Men.
Oga you better run DNA on the other kids, that they are your look-alike doesn't guarantee they are yours. We have seen people with striking resemblance but were no way relrelated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by seniorkachion(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Adopt her!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zakkxx: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brother have to forgive if u must make heaven! U choose her, I hope u have not been cheating on her b4! Women are not smiling anymore! God will give u peace
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
see bros, no b everything be alpha male, the only reason your posting this is cos even you know divorcing your marriage won't go well with you. All you need to do is let go of your ego, forgive her and train that kid like your own cos in reality the child you actually train is your child.
I've met a child who later discovered he had a different dad from who trained him although not due to fornication but uselessness of the biological dad.
Kid still pay more real love and respect to the dad who trained him. To be honest, Most times he hopes he never knew.
Let that kid be your source of motivation to becoming a better father.
I'm sure your marriage was better because your wife knew she cheated on you and don't want to raise doubts.
You can use reverse psychology on her to keep her positives.

You are very dumb my guy.Anytime he sees that child he will never be okay in this life.You think it is something he can just wave.Become a better father,how better do you want him to be.He never cheated on her.You are telling him to accept the child grin grin cheesy.She na you wan train am.

I just pity that child if he decides to train her.She will suffer on God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MufasaLion: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sluacoast:

Let me tell you something. There's a lady who lives in the next street after mine. But kasala really scatter for this women matter. She think say her husband no go find out. She went for a wedding and because of traffic congestion on the way. She couldn't return back home and she spend the night at her colleague house. But you know. Things always turn around so quick in a tickle of an eye. When they were in her colleague house. They were both obviously drunk after taking a lot of drink's at the ceremony. To cut the story short.. she was given a room to pass the night. Her colleague is married and she lives with her husband. Do you know in the middle of the night. She got out of her room completely naked and I don't know what I'll call this. She was probably sleep walking. She walked in the sitting room and her colleague husband was obviously watching tv. Something led to another and they had sex. Some men can never control their sexual urge. How can you take advantage of your visitor who came to spend the night at your place. The both had sex and she was pregnant o. Just like that sharp shooter lol. She knew something was wrong ever since so she confronted him and he told him. And you know Ladies. She hurriedly maybe had another sexual pleasure with her ownhusband to cover her footprint but after the child was Born. See where matter cast. This man and his 3 kids has small eye's yes I Said eyes. And he was kind of surprised how come his New child come carry Big eyes. If you see this man eyes and that of his kids. You don't need to asked if he's the Father of his children. He did DNA test and the results shows he wasn't the father. So sometimes all this women cheat not because they enjoy cheating. It might occur accidentally just like this. Thanks

And you believe in this thing you typed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Roozzaay:
I pray I don't father these type of boys/Men.
Oga you better run DNA on the other kids, that they are your look-alike doesn't guarantee they are yours. We have seen people with striking resemblance but were no way relrelated.

Aswer,same way I was thinking.She must be cheating for a long time.He just caught them.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by GerogeI(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Helpout12345:

What off if he is ready to go to prison for 2 years and get his child. And he claimed to be the biological father, will the court not summon DNA test?

You can talk about it two years later.
A lot can happen in prison. Lets me ask you, will you go to Nigerian jail for two years to claim another mans raised child, knowing fully well how easy it is to get you offed while in prison. Especially since you are threatening the existence of his family, and already slept with his wife?

Technically yes, practically no. The worst you will do is convince the wife to breakup. But thats hard, she has other kids to think about. Or you wait for the kid to grow up, and introduce yourself. By then you are already a visitor.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
seniorkachion:
Adopt her!

Carryy head like Tinubu lifespan.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is aware of the result she swear that the child is mine that she wasn't pregnant when she breaks up with the other guy in July 2020. It can't be possible because she conceived in September2020 and put to bed in June2021 if she breaks up with him in July and I am not the bio father there is no way for the child to be born in June.
Unless she was slept with another guy before we got back together which she denied. She can't poison me I don't eat her foods neither do I share the same room with her, I eat out and I come home and spend time with my kids then I sleep. I don't know what to do about her and the baby yet but I was thinking about calling both families next week Sunday for a family meeting. I will update you guys on whatever decision I will take.

Dis guy sef? U don go tell her already. Una come dey argue if d DNA test result is right or wrong? sotey u dey calculate d market days/calendar wen she nak her ex raw?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by 4ward4: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pardon me to use some Foul words:
Just 8 month separation, she don go open leg like the harlot she is and even received it raw....Chief Move On

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
zakkxx:
Brother have to forgive if u must make heaven! U choose her, I hope u have not been cheating on her b4! Women are not smiling anymore! God will give u peace

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...watin be this.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Shadysen: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Justbehave:
All this weak men with there advice. Seems you are the man she's cheating with.
stupid advice indeed, i cant imagine myself still being in the same home with that woman no matter what except christ command me so.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Makinaki: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
This might not sound sweet but you are better off raising that child than tearing your family apart. If you don't thread with caution, you, your wife and the 4 kids will bear the brunt for life.
Tearing your family apart will not undo the damage but will wreck every other life connected to you. While holding your family together will only cause you heart aches for a while but time heals all wounds.

Sense will not kill you. Wise counsel.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jocdon(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Seeing is beliving
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:

Sorry dude but first thing first. Keep calm. Not easy but try. You have more secrete investigations to do.

Please do maternity test on the said child. Getting DNA sample of your wife should be easy. If the baby belongs to her, then she's the kid's mother. Hospital swapped the baby yarn will be a non-starter.

At the same time, do paternity test on all the other kids. Maybe she was already working with the colleague before the other kids were born. Whether they resemble her colleague or not. If she wasn't working with him then, they can still belong to another guy in theory.

Once all that is sorted, then carefully weigh your options.

Good luck!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jocdon(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Life
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by GerogeI(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
jimmychang:

You are very dumb my guy.Anytime he sees that child he will never be okay in this life.You think it is something he can just wave.Become a better father,how better do you want him to be.He never cheated on her.You are telling him to accept the child grin grin cheesy.She na you wan train am.

I just pity that child if he decides to train her.She will suffer on God.

You are naive. This thing is more common than you think. A lot of men have kids they know are not theirs.
They consider the impact on the rest of their children. For some its their licence to cheat as much as they want, the wife keeps the home irrespective and is the begging party. For others , every child is a blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.