Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands (34343 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by omoadeleye(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
what stupid culture and tradition?

The guy is obviously ignorance of what culture is,

Cause, there are different tribes in Nigeria and we have different cultures and traditions,

We are not the same, hence our interests are against eachother.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by israelmao(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
No matter how old is your dad he is still a child to your grandma.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by mikeopkering: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
na wa o
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by TheOgaBoss: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
oga which culture u for learn dat one?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by haslaw(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Omo we busted village yesterday, we are in my grandmas place.
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.
See man wey dey form hard man for house
Dem dey send to go buy recharge card

I couldn't help but hold my laughter when my dad went out to buy recharge card

E really shock me, my dad is a Big man ohh
As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands

I don't think you are normal..

Ever since my mom passed on, there is no day that I don't miss her. I would gladly run errands for my mom if only she was alive.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ACCURETE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.

As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands
that is very good I remember last sallah when my grandma send my dad to go buying her drugs my dad said he is coming when I meet my dad to me to buy it for her, he refuses then later I ask him why don't him want me to go it said it is very wrong elders to send you and you give the message to another person in their present which show you don't have regard for them because they see that person before they call you for the message

10 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by DrAlake29: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
You as your father's son ought to collect the money from your dad to go buy for your grandmother. Perhaps she feels she cant send you on an errand. Do better.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Kaymaxine(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your dad is not as big as you think...
He would have just recharged for her from his bank account

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Ghoddy01(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
U can't be begger than the person that gave birth to u no matter what

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Slynation(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Omo... grin grin grin grin Now this is funny
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Kaymaxine(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your dad is not as big as you think...
He would have just recharged for her from his bank account

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by etrange: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

The question is, you actually sat there and watched your dad go buy the recharge card?

6 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Jcash90: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
You could have assist your dad on that errand not laughing

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by MyExpression(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Honestly, she should have sent you.
If na me, I'll feel slighted except I was the only one around.
I may not feel slighted...I'm indifferent to those things...however, I'll take over the errand from my dad.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Karleb(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin

Same why I call my kid sibling baby bro and sis, at least on social media even tho they are now bigger than I am.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by BABANGBALI: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
So fokn what? What's the big deal in that? Is your father not her Sun?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jcash90:
You could have assist your dad on that errand not laughing
no mind am. Ordinary mosquito brain him no get

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by BABANGBALI: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
etrange:

The question is, you actually sat there and watched your dad go buy the recharge card?
you dey mind am? Person wey no get brain

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Alexis0147(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Werey!!!!

When I proposed kids section on nairaland, a lot of people bashed me. You see now.
Tinubu has ran away. We can't find him
See what this one is posting here [/quote]
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by enemachris(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na wa oh! Children of this generation will never seize to amaze me. Mama send her pikin message,the thing the shock this boy. No wonder you guys don't have respect. No matter who you are, you are still a child before those who birthed you. Mkpurunmiri has messed this children of this generation up aswear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Roger3D(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
My mother can send me on any errand she would like to in this world and there's nothing to be ashamed about that but let my wife try it and see grin

OP do you know the value of a mother? She's irreplaceable

4 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by silverkings: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
You're not normal. Your brain needs serious checks

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Temmylee01:
Till eternity your dad will always be a child to your grandma.
Nothing new.
Nothing sinister.

Nope, that's not true.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by TYFred(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

All these children of nowadays ehn......!!
Normal tin no dey tey to surprise/confuse una.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by SPAMBOX7: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Werey so your papa for no go

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by nickyj19: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

When I proposed kids section on nairaland, a lot of people bashed me. You see now.
Tinubu has ran away. We can't find him
See what this one is posting here
can u imaging children full here ooo chieeeeeeee!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by pekisdgee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
That is the prayer for every parent... don't worry you will live to understand.... you might not understand.... not a joke! By the way how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by CheapHomes1: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ekejoestar:
E be like say ur papa no get money, I mean who still buys recharge cards in this era of online stuff?

When he could have just recharged for the old woman from his bank!

What has buying recharge card got to do with having money or not having money? No wonder someone suggested that there should be kids section on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by oneMalik: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
YOUR GRANDMA is passing a message there .....

as an intelligent fellow I hope you code ?

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Annahh(f): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Seems like something my dad would do. I love him endlessly.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's good, family
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by CassieSunshine: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
#Smh.
Kids of these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Disrespectful To Read Your Spouse's SMS? / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.