Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja (977 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Nijablast: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Before Obituary matters came into being, all Yorubas are Afonjas on Nairaland and all Hausas and Fulanis are Cows ... Suddenly they want us to support their candidate. They stopped calling us Afonjas and cows. We pretend as if we do not know them, we are playing along with them . Please tell them We like the names they were calling us before and we are going to respond to them at the appropriate time.
Signed; Afonjas and Cows.

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by zeuss: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nijablast:
Before Obituary matters came into being, all Yorubas are Afonjas on Nairaland and all Hausas and Fulanis are Cows ... Suddenly they want us to support their candidate. They stopped calling us Afonjas and cows. We pretend as if we do not know them, we are playing along with them . Please tell them We like the names they were calling us before and we are going to respond to them at the appropriate time.
Afonja sounds ok, or do you prefer they call you nyamiri?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Arysexy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why be say Tinubu supporters are tribalists?

Is this sign of defeatist desperation and blackmail?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Urheadmaster(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zebra can never change to a lion tongue
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nijablast:

Learn to stand on your own, stop tagging yourself along with your masters... Slave mentality..

Smh...

Stand on your own cos it's better to receive insult from Igbos than for Fulanis u re stylishly attaching yourself to to resume what they are knwn for in your region( Killing)..

Mind you, then have their candidate too...

Stop attaching

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by ogkrakkid(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afonja!! grin

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by nazicartel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nijablast:
who stopped calling you Afonja ?... And stop joining yourself with Northerners.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Tinububalls: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bia Afonja.
What do you want us to call you?

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Dubaku543: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
This OP is the biggest fool I have set my eyes on, on the surface of the earth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Afamed: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
nazicartel:
who stopped calling you Afonja ?... And stop joining yourself with Northerners.

We will teach una message in the north. We are patiently waiting for una religious Bigot Obi in the north
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Period007(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

We will teach una message in the north. We are patiently waiting for una religious Bigot Obi in the north
Obi in the north

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Innocentman86: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and sincerely I see nothing wrong if ss/se people call me afonjas after all afonja was a Yoruba Muslim man who was defeated and killed by his fulani master who he trusted.
That made us to lose our land in illorin untill these day.
When someone call me afonja I even love it because is a lesson to aLL Yoruba Muslimns to not trust outsiders too much and fight your brother.

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Period007:

Obi in the north
Please take it east with the neck pressing..

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Earthstorms(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and sincerely I see nothing wrong if ss/se people call me afonjas after all afonja was a Yoruba Muslim man who was defeated and killed by his fulani master who he trusted.
When someone call me afonja I even love it because is a lesson to aLL Yoruba Muslimns to not trust outsiders too much and fight your brother.

The bigger picture is that you should not behave like Afonja. Do not team up with outsiders for your selfish interest at the detriment of your people.

Look at what Tinubu did, he teamed up with northerners to ensure that a Yoruba lady does not become speaker of the house of representatives in 2011 and then teamed up with northerners to ensure that a southerner is removed as president in 2015. All these were done by him for his selfish interest. Just to pave way for him to be voted in as president.

That is the Afonja spirit we are talking about. It is in many of your people.

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by nazicartel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Taaa... Teach me message like how?. Obi na my papa?. My community man is our state governor and I have never gotten anything from him and have never asked him for something. E no touch me. Na Obi weh I no no him village na person weh you want use teach me lesson. Mungo park

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by NothingDoMe: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Earthstorms:

The bigger picture is that you should not behave like Afonja. Do not team up with outsiders for your selfish interest at the detriment of your people.

Look at what Tinubu did, he teamed up with northerners to ensure that a Yoruba lady does not become speaker of the house of representatives in 2011 and then teamed up with northerners to ensure that a southerner is removed as president in 2015. All these were done by him for his selfish interest. Just to pave way for him to be voted in as president.

That is the Afonja spirit we are talking about. It is in many of your people.
Exactly!

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Paulheyman: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Urchin dey do tribal campaign. Enjoy
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Mystic216: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Who stopped calling you Afonja ?
Ogbeni!!
You are an Afonja till echi
Rikwee nsi there

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by techWriter3: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why would think politicians supporters are tribalists
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mystic216:
Who stopped calling you Afonja ?
Ogbeni!!
You are an Afonja till echi
Rikwee nsi there
AFONJA the Skull miners, Ndi ofe nmanu grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Prinxzona10: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2022
tries to push them to join you in your hate,the more you unwanted entities despise them and example is that *LOVENORTH* here on Nairaland,so you lunatics should continue with your hate for Peter Obi because it's adding to his popularity and acceptability....

Remember that the election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar and the earlier you urchins realise that and get use to it,the better for all of you tribalist bigots...

NB: I don't engage Tinubu's urchins because they disgusts me and I wouldn't do them that favor until they emancipate themselves from total mental slavery and understand that the fight is for the betterment of all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion..
Until they understand that the fight is to save Nigeria from the evil selfish corrupt political criminals,
Until they understand that Peter Obi is not for Igbo buh for the Nigeria masses,
Until they understand the reason why the political elites are attacking Peter Obi,
Until they understand that their future is been toyed with,
Until they understand that the political elites are fighting Nigeria masses through Peter Obi,
Until then, I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's mentally deranged and demented scumbags...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Nijablast:

sai....
make dem dem kwantinua....
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Dereformer:

Boy, you are still Afonja till thy kindom come.

bravoooooo.....

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Fortruth: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Nijablast:

As "they" were calling some of the mad people among you the mad Afonja that destroyed the Mighty Oduduwa kingdom out of greed and jealousy of his brethren, the "they" were also calling some Igbo leaders and self-acclaimed spokespersons SABO and Efulefu- which is the same persona as an Afonja.

So kini big deal?

There are some Africans in Africa and then there are some NIGGERS in Africa. So far your post has you smelling like a shythole Nigg...

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Learn to stand on your own, stop tagging yourself along with your masters... Slave mentality..

Smh...

Stand on your own cos it's better to receive insult from Igbos than for Fulanis u re stylishly attaching yourself to to resume what they are knwn for in your region( Killing)..

Mind you, then have their candidate too...

Stop attaching

bwahaha....you are writin and stamerin....unique....
are you just back from a disco....??

drunk dodo....
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Innocentman86:

shattap their....
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Prinxzona10:
tries to push them to join you in your hate,the more you unwanted entities despise them and example is that *LOVENORTH* here on Nairaland,so you lunatics should continue with your hate for Peter Obi because it's adding to his popularity and acceptability....

Remember that the election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar and the earlier you urchins realise that and get use to it,the better for all of you tribalist bigots...

NB: I don't engage Tinubu's urchins because they disgusts me and I wouldn't do them that favor until they emancipate themselves from total mental slavery and understand that the fight is for the betterment of all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion..
Until they understand that the fight is to save Nigeria from the evil selfish corrupt political criminals,
Until they understand that Peter Obi is not for Igbo buh for the Nigeria masses,
Until they understand the reason why the political elites are attacking Peter Obi,
Until they understand that their future is been toyed with,
Until they understand that the political elites are fighting Nigeria masses through Peter Obi,
Until then, I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's mentally deranged and demented scumbags...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

a confused igbo sayin that whites should return to rule again because of nonesense parachute is okay,kwa....??
you igbos are just not only miserable but freakin annoyin aswell....

why would any sane black person would want to vote any of una to lead anything black is still a total mystery....
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Fortruth: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2022
tsdarkside:

a confused igbo sayin that whites should return to rule again because of nonesense parachute is okay,kwa....??
you igbos are just not only miserable but freakin annoyin aswell....

why would any sane black person would want to vote una to lead anything black is still a total mystery....

Do your votes count in the Nigger Area?

Every election your Inc return officers are killed. Ballots snatched, numbers written in- even Akpabio is on record stating how he struck out a name and put down another.

Why you people continue to use your strength to uphold what WHITE.....that is, W.H.I.T.E. people created for their childrens' savings is madness.

DO you know the highest British archbishop owns oil blocs in the zoo? Nope you don't know. All you know is EPL and Chelsea players because you are black, distracted, and foolish.

Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by tsdarkside(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Fortruth:

Do your votes count in the Nigger Area?

Every election your Inc return officers are killed. Ballots snatched, numbers written in- even Akpabio is on record stating how he struck out a name and put down another.

Why you people continue to use your strength to uphold what WHITE.....that is, W.H.I.T.E. people created for their childrens' savings is madness.

DO you know the highest British archbishop owns oil blocs in the zoo? Nope you don't know. All you know is EPL and Chelsea players because you are black, distracted, and foolish.

make una keep on talkin....we dey listen....

....talk iji....anumanu....

highest British archbishop owns oil blocs in the zoo
shey you see your life....??
na soo una went to go attack a hotel because of tinubu....

una no well atall atall....

and what did lagos brt busses did to that igbo guy that he burnt them down....??
Re: How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja by Fortruth: 1:06am On Sep 30, 2022
tsdarkside:

make una keep on talkin....we dey listen....

....talk iji....anumanu....

highest British archbishop owns oil blocs in the zoo
shey you see your life....??
na soo una went to go attack a hotel because of tinubu....

una no well atall atall....

and what did lagos brt busses did to that igbo guy that he burnt them down....??

Guy...
One second you are intellectual
The Next second you be tout

See your own life...

Like the zoo like tsdarkside.

Maybe you need to do fasting and prayer to see bright side abi.

Nigeria aint gonna get better. The problems from 1960 got worse by 1970, got worse by 1990, and when Buhari ran in 2003 him self, said the country is deteriorating...

But guess what...

Today, not even "his" motorcade is safe.

That aint Igbo people problem- but all you Niggers in that area Niger Area est. 1914.

Igbo have the very worse and corrupt leaders of the lot. Hope Uzodinma looks like a yellow Pau Pau zoo creature from game of thrones...

All that is to say that your votes AINT GONNA DO JACK SHYT because those that Own the zoo already have the tally in.....

Reactions As Obidient Family Lament Over Lagos Women Rally For Tinubu / Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- / Keke Drivers Storm Jos Street To Campaign For Peter Obi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63