Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II (41630 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Newfoundlove: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
IVORY2009:

What happened to him?

He died of old age nah
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
if there's one person that flexed this Earth from birth to death, during my life time, it's the queen. She never passed through a single hard time.
she was the real omo baba olowo. Media coverage and affluence since she was in her mother's womb,born with media coverage around her and journalists hanging around to cover the new princess,she has never lacked anything,she has always been wealthy without having to sweat. Butty from cradle to grave. I wonder how she didn't spoilt upon all the riches and affluence that surrounded her from childhood
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by ZooOga: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Discombulator:
Stupidity, it's like you people are just conditioned with your slave ass mentality,who tf cares about what she died of in naija,no ,I thought she died of drug overdose ni

lolz, kudos, someone had to say it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by wolesmile(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Beckham14:
I believe Prince Charles who's now the new Queen will rule well.

I trust him.

1. He is now King Charles
2. He is King, not Queen.
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Yirif: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok na
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by tnerro1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
For here , dem for throw big party tag am “ celebration of life”
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by diggindeep: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
What else would have killed a 96 years old woman if not old age?

Abi dem expect make village pipo kill her.
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Bfly: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop bringing out shit with no evidence. At least, y'all can see the Queen's transparency about her are. Y'all Africans will come out to scream how your village grandmother lived for 1000 years with no evidence. Even the life expectancy in this country is averagelly 61!

You are sounding like a victim of Nigerian terrible society.
Go and make your findings before you come back here.
What I'm after is "how did old age mess with Elizabeth health that led to her death?"

1 Like

Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Drunkard1: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
Okay, we are all gonna croak someday, but I pray to see my grand and great grandchildren before I depart this world.(though it's not a must that I live that long)
I just want to touch lives, make positive impact in the society before the inevitable end comes. Though I'm doing it already

May we all live long like queen Elizabeth

abeg come touch my life with 3k. E go go long way for me
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by olamiji98448: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Here even at Old age, dem go still say na one medical jargons kill amHere even at Old age, dem go still say na one medical jargons kill am...
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by ATLIEN2027: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
This Earth is home to nobody.
It is just a pathway to our Eternity.
Nobody will live here forever .
It does not Matter whether you are wealthy or poor, this Earth is just a rehearsal for our Eternity.

Irrespective of whether you believe or not, Eternity for all is Just 2 places.
It is Either Heaven or Hell Fire.
You Believe in JESUS and Live according to HIS command, you will make Heaven.
You reject JESUS Christ, you go to Hell Fire.

Now that we have the Breath of GOD in us is the opportunity we have to decide what we want.
There is no Repentance in the Grave.
Choose wisely.
You are already in HELL with your rubbish trash.
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Princeton92(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
This Earth is home to nobody.
It is just a pathway to our Eternity.
Nobody will live here forever .
It does not Matter whether you are wealthy or poor, this Earth is just a rehearsal for our Eternity.

Irrespective of whether you believe or not, Eternity for all is Just 2 places.
It is Either Heaven or Hell Fire.
You Believe in JESUS and Live according to HIS command, you will make Heaven.
You reject JESUS Christ, you go to Hell Fire.

Now that we have the Breath of GOD in us is the opportunity we have to decide what we want.
There is no Repentance in the Grave.
Choose wisely.

I really don't get your point in this sir?
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by FRANSixx: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol

Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Quintopia: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ''DYING OF OLD AGE''.

OLD AGE IS NOT A DISEASE.

EVEN IF YOU DIED AT 150 YEARS OLD, THERE IS SOME MEDICAL CONDITION THAT LED TO YOUR PASSING.

NOBODY JUST DIES OF 'OLD AGE'.

THE ROYAL FOLKS IN BRITAIN ARE LYING, AND DON'T WANT TO SAY WHAT (OR WHO) KILLED HER.

1 Like

Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Phcmayor(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Death don de get certificate
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by 3yga: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7322897/queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-aged#116477632

SOURCE
All this werey boiz go soon edit this Certificate take run UK inheritance , cash out Lol
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7322897/queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-aged#116477632

SOURCE
Humm...Old age kills. Avoid getting old at all cost
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by Lovelydaisies: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
So those who died quite young died of 'young age'.
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by ebenezer95(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
we are all gonna croak someday, but I pray to see my grand and great grandchildren before I depart this world.( it's a must that I live that long )

I want to touch lives,and make positive impact in the society before the inevitable end comes. Though I'm doing it already and God is Great my concern about it is the wicked people who re hiding to use my star for any of their wicked activity ,because they known there is no limit to what my star can do ,my star is useful for good and beautiful life only Rest in Peace queen �
Re: 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II by AlphaTaikun: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.