Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee (31602 Views)

Lagos Sets Safety Standards For Retail Gas Operators In The State / Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking / EndSARS: Lagos Sets Up ₦200m Compensation Fund For Police Brutality Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Eniolohunda: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good move Sanwoolu, I can see some people already crying about what does not concern them. They can never be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by easyfem(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
I hate agberos in my life.... world is getting advance ... we really need to stop this agbero thing ... let local or state control it with reasonable pple ... not thug ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good move, Lagos state government musr ban activities of these national transport union bodies, they bring a lot of violence into Lagos, ans their mode of collecting toll does not fit Lagos mega city standard. Nice one sanwo olu, i love to see a governors use its executive powers when nevessary. Ban them for life.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Hamiltonii: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Uteghe:
cool Good move. Lagos isn't Rivers.

Don't be silly!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by RZArecta(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
This governor shouldn't make MC Oluomo angry with him o cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
Nurtw and rtean are they different? Some please explain. How are they different from latsma and can't they make an official union under government watch that will control parks instead of all this jobless agberos that are just looking for easy money.
These are national transportation union bodies, they are all over Nigeria, but state government can ban thier activities, citing disturbance of public peace etc. RTEAN and NURTW are union bodies registered as trade unions, they don't belong to any state government or person. People relating Tinubu with transportation union workers are very ignorant. A little education.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Realmi: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
I pray it works o
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by wallarwallar(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
flejnr2:
You can’t tell me it wasn’t mcoluomo that staged the conflict. He wants to own everything transportation in Lagos state, na train be the next target as they just imported new trains for him, very soon when his mentor wins they will lease out Lagos airport to him.

They shud hv aborted ur pregnancy...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
All is to ensure that all the agberos are brought under the control of MC Oluomo-Tinubu's minister of touts and thugs. It is good thing nevertheless.Let them unify and reduce the rivalry.
Oga shut up, what is your business with the way Lagos manages it's transportation sector. You and your father have no business with it. Focus on your state. Lagos no send your father.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
author=RZArecta post=117121204]This governor shouldn't make MC Oluomo angry with him o cool[/quote]
Is mc oluomo your father?

Or did he fck your mother?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Traplord09: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
Nurtw and rtean are they different? Some please explain. How are they different from latsma and can't they make an official union under government watch that will control parks instead of all this jobless agberos that are just looking for easy money.

Tinuubff won't be happy with this
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Mydazz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anything for MC Oluomo
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
flejnr2:
You can’t tell me it wasn’t mcoluomo that staged the conflict. He wants to own everything transportation in Lagos state, na train be the next target as they just imported new trains for him, very soon when his mentor wins they will lease out Lagos airport to him.
Did mc oluomo Bleep your mother?
Is he your state governor?

What's your business with another individual?

Flatiino cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by RZArecta(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

author=RZArecta post=117121204]This governor shouldn't make MC Oluomo angry with him o cool
Who is my stupid father?

he fck my useless bītch of a mother?
lol grin how sad
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by treatise: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
It won't be easy to scrap Agboros
Unless you start with Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Jostoman: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Uteghe:
cool Good move. Lagos isn't Rivers.
people's lives go dey waste just because them wan collect the someone association garage and give it to their M and C to control. There is God o.
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Jostoman: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mr governor if you want to ban any transport association please come out openly and do it instead of playing on our intelligent, Somebody will send another somebody to go and find somebody trouble the other somebody will resist and fight go start then the next day that somebody that sent his somebody to go look for trouble will now ban the other somebody association and give those garage to their Park and garage chairman. So who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by einsteine(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Adedapo57:
But you let them thrive. You even allow them extort money from hard working transport workers, you even use them to intimidate innocent citizens during ur campaigns and elections. Now they’ve gotten out of hand and you ban them... is that what you learnt from the transport system of the countries you invest our stolen funds into? Always creating unnecessary problems for your citizens..

They are rivals to the NURTW (now Lagos Park Management led by MC O)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Adedapo57: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
einsteine:

They are rivals to the NURTW (now Lagos Park Management led by MC O)
you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by vivalavida(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hope you all know RTEAN AND NURTW are different?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
ote author=RZArecta post=117121537] lol grin how sad [/quote]
Mumu goat cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by johnoj24(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you are in Lagos you'll know that agbero can't be scrap out of Lagos state cos Lagos is own by agberos.
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Josepholuwaseun: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na container money go cause dis fight lydat
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by GodsOwnMan: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
All is to ensure that all the agberos are brought under the control of MC Oluomo-Tinubu's minister of touts and thugs. It is good thing nevertheless.Let them unify and reduce the rivalry.

Chukwudi focus on Aba:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by rollywise(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na Tinubu boys. If he wins, he makes them national egbero and then this madness becomes national madness
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by GodsOwnMan: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Sister nkechi focus on Umuahia:

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by caracas: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My friend sharap, which useless mentor will win?
You ppl should stop projecting evil with your mouth
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by mikeopkering: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
It is well
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by manijoe1985: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
who ever God has blessed should also bless me plz my 2 kids are hungry and I just lost my office as a barber
... God bless you as you help me.... 2112623623 UBA Emmanuel Olaolu aderibigbe
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Preciousgift90: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good move Mr governor, make sure they never return again.

Try device a better modernized means of collecting the money from transporters and scrap this owo mi da system completely.

Those lazy Agberos should get off Lagos roads and go get a work for them selves

Agberoism is repackaged approval for criminality in broad day light, robbing innocent Lagosians of their hard earn money.

unfortunately [b]this is[/b] the only[b]visible[/b] achievement of Tinubu as a governor of Lagos State for good eight years.

God forbid Bathing
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Ghostrye: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Giving them new names, like Lagos state Parks and Garages.... mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.