Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge (33529 Views)

BBNaija: Chizzy Tired Of Dancing, Eloswag, Chomzy Caught Doing Dirty Dancing / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by clothingonline(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
This year ehn
The other guy na cubana junior brother mayb he is d winner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Felabrity: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
They are expensive
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by FireUpNow(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
The guy looks like young Charley Boy in that bandana. Congrats to him
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Olayetan(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
2021 model car with features & look of 2005 model Toyota cars, I'm not hating but Nigeria is really lagging behind...
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Directorflexx: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Watch This Amazing Comedy Skit Titled “Road To Success” Very Funny grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Olayetan(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Unrated900:
Nice one
Anambra man won ivm from anambra man
That’s a nice jinx
With honesty this ivm car is good
If our thief politician can let’s patronize this assembled cars
It would be a glory to our country.
My fear is that hope over heating won’t worry this motor from anambra to Lagos
Because this Toyota is getting too cost this days

Lolz, you know prices of innoson cars?
They can cut neck, imagine connect of 2021 having same features and look of that of Toyota matrix 2005.

I'm sure that car will cost nothing less than 6m, so tell me, which will you go for, Toyota corolla 2016 that cost around 6m or innoson connect 2021 that cost 6m?
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by KingTom(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
lomprico:
Why will he win it? Is he not a fake housemate? Amaka left because someone's vote dint count because he is a fake housemate. Nonesense.

The organisers are crazy!
Oboy you be man o, stop this na you be man haba grin
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Innoson automobile car company are trying... if it's to collect car gifts from innoson automobile car company they will rush and collect the car... but to buy a car they will go and buy foreign cars and ignore innoson cars or cars made in nigeria..let value our own things
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by JOemmy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
As a Hardcore Bbnaija fan i must confess, this is the Worst Bbnaija season ever!!

I totally agree with you I used to get really emotional attached to this show but this year's edition is just not it too boring can't even spend 30mins watching it.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Unrated900(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Olayetan:

They can cut neck, imagine connect of 2021 having same features and look of that of Toyota matrix 2005.

I'm sure that car will cost nothing less than 6m, so tell me, which will you go for, Toyota corolla 2016 that cost around 6m or innoson connect 2021 that cost 6m?

Honesty Toyota is for me
Since I know their cars are durable
If innoson want to improve the best and make more sales
They should have cars that’s been sold for 1m naira or 1.3
So I will leave Toyota bro of 2014 which is 6m and I will go and buy innoson for 6m
I Dey mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Innoson caris come be how much?
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by saysugar(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ivm never ready to prosper until when they come down to lagos they will continue to be local vehicle from anambra village
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by saysugar(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bro u can’t blame innoson but our poor economy checkout price of bread in cotedvore and the quality and check our own bread price
Olayetan:

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Trill1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations

Go Solar for #110K upgradable plan.
DM for videos of previous installation.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by enoch273: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations to Chizzy, in the meantime save up on quality smart accessory products with the BBNAIJA coupon code on oraimo eShop.

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by tnerro1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hope this car go fit withstand strong breeze from passing trailers
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations to Chizzy. Nairaland trolls have remained the same since 2005. I no know who curse una lives.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by goodyvin02(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
I know this guy in Uyo, we stayed in the same area
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Jobabori(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Some people deluded people will still ask " What is the benefit of BBN"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by MrBanner(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Winnermindset:

Oga where the pics?

After wasting away your data and your life on unprofitable ventures, you will come back here to edit your posts, formulate stories, paste account number, and beg nairalanders to send you their sweat. I will start dealing with you and your cohorts through your banks from now hence, since you've clearly chosen to be a nuisance for the rest of your life. Sterling Bank thief.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Pacesetterz: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
MrBanner:

After wasting away your data and your life on unprofitable ventures, you will come back here to edit your posts, formulate stories, paste account number, and beg nairalanders to send you their sweat. I will start dealing with you and your cohorts through your banks from now hence, since you've clearly chosen to be a nuisance for the rest of your life. Sterling Bank thief.

Haha sterling bank thief grin
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Pacesetterz: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Winnermindset:

Oga where the pics?

They say u be sterling bank thief
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Winnermindset(f): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
MrBanner:

You are a fool. A very big one. May poverty and lack of favour hold you down everywhere.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by MrBanner(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Winnermindset:

You are a fool. A very big one. May poverty and lack of favour hold you down everywhere.

If there was power in your words then you won't be the poster child for internet beggars on nairaland. And even If poverty and lack ever holds me, I will go out there and hustle diligently. I've been there, done that. The last thing I'd do is sit down all day pressing my phone idly while waiting for hardworking people to fund my lifestyle. But don't worry, I can assure you that you will meet your waterloo soon.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by MrBanner(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Haha sterling bank thief grin

The shameless idiot is well known on these streets for littering threads with begging posts. See him whiling his life away when others are out there making wealth.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by ceejayluv(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
They'd better suspend the bbnaija henceforth for a couple of years... I feel the ratings are getting low.
Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Niswayne19: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations Chizzy

And congratulations once again to him for emerging BBNaija final head of house winner for this season

Shop with the code "CHIZZY" on oraimo online store to get discounts on all products.

Re: BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge by Monaboo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm dark but this boy is BLACK.

There is a difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018: Lolu Cries As DJ Xclusive Appreciates Him (Video, Photos) / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.