Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? (71721 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Shedrack777: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
The question we should be asking is why is she awake by that time when things are happening between two legally married couples...?? Is she a witch or aspiring to be one.
some couples are loud. maybe their loud sex romp is what always wakes her up
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by messenger4891: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

They should focus on having a better apartment instead of breeding like rodents in a studio apartment.
You just talked like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by robosky02(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do you think it's ok for parents to share same
bed room with their kids?

I was shocked to my bone marrow when a little girl of eight was telling me of what happens between her parents at night simply because she share the same room with them.

I can't explain but I can assure parents that sharing the same bed room with their kids is not too good.

You said nothing

What did she exactly tell you
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by RepoMan007: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
ITbomb:
Do you think it is their choice to stay in a one bedroom apartment?
it is condition that make fish to bend.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by MedicH: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Everybody likes comfort but many are lazy to work for the comfort. Comfort don't come to people, you work for it!

u think its by work?

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by phorget(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Everybody likes comfort but many are lazy to work for the comfort. Comfort don't come to people, you work for it!

Lol...
Where is the work nah?
Me that I'm a builder it”s been years since I last got a full building contract so would you say I'm not working?
I still have other hustles o yet I'm still trying to meet up...
Bros poverty is simply not a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by franchasofficia: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Spiff20:
If you don't have enough money, use condoms or other cconteacpetives with your wife. Don't bring children into the world to suffer and corrupt them too early. It's a choice here for those who are saying they didn't have a choice.
That's the sad truth.

We cannot continue to do the same negative things the same way and be expecting positive results.

If you are broke and financially unstable but still want to get married, please you and your spouse should hold on with child bearing and focus on ways to stabilize your financial life first and if you must reproduce in such unhealthy conditions, consider the kids and avoid copulating when they are around; be it at night or day. You and your spouse can target your activities when the kids are away.

It hurts me a lot to see struggling couples manufacturing children in batches without proper financial planning like they are operating a factory production line angry

4 Likes

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by khadaffi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Whenever you want to get intimate with your spouse, how do you get your children to stay away from your room?

When you are married you will know the answer to that. The kids have their room and they know it. Must you always get intimate at night when they sleep? During the day, they are in their room playing. They only come in from 8pm till dawn. They also know to knock when coming in because the door is always locked when I'm alone with my wife

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Mindlog: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wisetrue99:

So they should also suspend love making till then

They can demarcate the room with a curtain

Shikena

Room demarcation with a curtain changes nothing, it doesn't block the "audio". cheesy
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by robosky02(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Angel55555:

Or better still they should only engage in adult activities whenever the kid is not at home, it's shocking that some parents do it in the presence of their kids.

Do what

Haba
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Jcash90: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
What did the girl told you, pls complete the story for us.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Freelane33(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
khadaffi:

Oga stop arguing with people. Most of those guys arguing are not married hence they say what is normal but not practicable. I stay in a 3 bedroom with two kids but I stay in the same room with my kids. I also used to have the same mindset that the kids should stay in their room but reality made me change my mind. Most kids less than 10 are always afraid of the dark and knowing the kind of country where we do not have light, if you can always attend to the kids when they need you Goodluck. But if experience teaches them a lesson then they also learn from it. I've seen a situation where robbers broke into a flat and entered through the children's room while the parents escaped through the ceiling and called for help. Sometimes your children needs you, they keep shouting and crying while you are fast asleep and have locked your door. If you can cope with keeping kids in a separate room, fine. If not don't criticize those that do. Those saying "install CCTV in the children's room", I want to ask if the CCTV will not use power. Do we have constant power to achieve that feat?
Living and learning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Shedrack777: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
i don stop to argue with u.

we all have our individual preference.

U can stick to ur million people ways
don't mind him, he said it as if every nigerian can afford such expenses
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Freelane33(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jcash90:
What did the girl told you, pls complete the story for us.
The guy is a troll
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by lereinter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Even if they are not sharing room, who told you she won't know what her parents do

This is jet age, many things are rarely hidden
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Stanleyq: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

many poor people work harder than the rich , its wrong to say that its laziness

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by rollywise(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:
As soon as my child is a year old, to his or her room.

Lies lies lies. Wait till you born. A year old baby is no different from a new born baby. When you get there you go know. I as a father still wakes up every night to attend to my daughter for one reason or the other. Na that one you put on her room? Mind you I live in a three bedroom apartment. No worry your time go reach then you go know

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by MrUchenna1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Some of these little children can see in the dark shocked

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by lereinter(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
franchasofficia:
That's the sad truth.

We cannot continue to do the same negative things the same way and be expecting positive results.

If you are broke and financially unstable but still want to get married, please you and your spouse should hold on with child bearing and focus on ways to stabilize your financial life first and if you must reproduce in such unhealthy conditions, consider the kids and avoid copulating when they are around; be it at night or day. You and your spouse can target your activities when the kids are away.

It hurts me a lot to see struggling couples manufacturing children in batches without proper financial planning like they are operating a factory production line angry

You no see the house of that school girl wey they capture are video

Get the first

If you like build one flat each for your children
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by letitrainnow(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Reject poverty, check my signature on how.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Mindlog: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
khadaffi:

When you are married you will know the answer to that. The kids have their room and they know it. Must you always get intimate at night when they sleep? During the day, they are in their room playing. They only come in from 8pm till dawn. They also know to knock when coming in because the door is always locked when I'm alone with my wife

Co-sleeping was a topic in my Masters' class in Clinical Child Psychology and the focus was helping children to transition into "owning" their own rooms and achieving sleep independence. When your children go visit relatives and have to sleep over, how do they cope?.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Kingsean(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

pls don't talk like this o. I know there are lazy people but if you are not connected in this country, your hardwork might go to waste. not everyone has that grace. just be thankful and help if you can not just by giving money but connect people so they can also reach the top. so many hardworking people have died of hunger. Life can be brutal in Africa. our leaders never provided platforms for people to succeed. if you can succeed in Africa, you can succeed anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by rollywise(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Plan this life according to your pocket. Yes the economy has made many couples live in a small apartment but did the economy also impregnate your wife every month
What many poor people don't know is, you can bang your wife everyday but it should not always lead to pregnancy. And you woman will just lay there with legs wide open ready to conceive after every sex after all it's a free gift from God. Na only your family dem dash the gift??
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Saao(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:
do you have family already or just preparing to?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by princewarri1985: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:
this time am going to side with the women on this one and blame the men on this one, when a man is Hot and want to have sex and he lives in a one room apartment with kids, most times the woman will tell the man let all the kids sleep first before we have sex, and the man will be like all of them dey sleep and some of the kids are not asleep, am talking from experience, my uncle who lives in germany now, in 1995 i went to benin and i pass the night in their one room apartment with his 4 kids, and in the night he wanted to have sex and his wife to him "your sister pikin i non sure say he dey sleep'' and my uncle was like leave am he don sleep and i was not sleeping and they started having sex, i swear all the sex style they did that night i never see am before for my life, impossible sex styles
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by teepain: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
ITbomb:
Do you think it is their choice to stay in a one bedroom apartment?

It may not be their choice to stay in a one room apartment but it is their choice to either make love in the presence of their child or not to. They can do whatever they want to do while the child isn't in the room.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by culf: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:

be calming down please, some 1 year are still sucking.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by CSTRR: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So it is the state of Nigeria that push you into having sex before your 8 year old? smh.
Poverty ehn!
The parents did not do that.

The child was awake when she wasn't supposed to be.

Or should a man not fucckk his wife again until he gets a bigger apartment?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by kissme2: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
No body even ask wat d kid saw. Must it b sex?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Saao(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
So many kids in this forum. Most of the time, couple maybe doing very well, as soon as children started coming, things become so tough for them maybe because of more responsibilities. Some parents may not be careful enough, if you have kids, if u want to make love, go to living room when they are all asleep. We pray not to be poor. The greatest enemy of man kind is poverty

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by egunna(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

u think wealth is by hard work or wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.