Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How These Women Went From VERY F*T To Looking Under 20 (VIDEO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How These Women Went From VERY F*T To Looking Under 20 (VIDEO) (262 Views)

My Secret To Looking Younger And Feeling Younger Using Organic Methods / Meet Ghanaian nurse Whose Skin Went From Black To White Naturally / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How These Women Went From VERY F*T To Looking Under 20 (VIDEO) by david102(m): 2:37am On Sep 30, 2022
The issue of weight loss is very important. One thing I have noticed is people associate weight gain to living well or peace of mind but that's not always the case. Other things can cause unhealthy weight gain like bad eating habits, stress, depression, loneliness, joblessness and so on. I will be showing you results of how these Women loss weight and i would write how they achieve this feat.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcC7RbvqHo

But What are the things to do to lose weight

1. Change Your Eating habits. Eating right cannot be overemphasized. Eating fresh food is a necessity and eating less food that promote weight gain like bread, spaghetti etc.

2. Portion Control. Although this is still under changing habits, for emphasis sake i would like to deliberate on this. Portion control has to do with regulating the amount of food you eat. DO NOT OVER EAT. Do not eat too much. Eat enough but don't over eat

3. Eat 2 meals daily.

4. Exercise. At least Jog every Morning. This in particular can give you great results plus changing your eating habits

5. Drink water

6. Rest
Re: How These Women Went From VERY F*T To Looking Under 20 (VIDEO) by marilynplummer3: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool! It's motivating! I also began to lose weight thanks to nutrition programs from https://bestbodyworkout.com/dr-nowzaradan-diet/

(1) (Reply)

Is Red Wine Good For Lowering Blood Pressure / Easy Way Of Boosting Libido / Get More Engaged Website Visitors With The Push Notification Wordpress Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.