Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death (57819 Views)

King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Cmanforall: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Laggafin:
Why make him look bit younger in de coin.. he's an old KiNG.. period grin
Lol
This country uses image of living Monarchs .
Maybe FalseProphet1 will be seeing that someday there will be protests against the renewal of their currencies images everything a king or queen dies

1 Like

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Davidave(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Doesn't actually look like him. Good attempt, but try harder next time.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by BABANGBALI: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Laggafin:
your bad belle na follow come, I swear
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by JBoss25(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
OJODEL10:

lol, everyone is talking about 2023 you are talking about 3023 you must be from the future
are things still hard
please what are the name of the predidential candidates and their political parties

It's obviously a mistake, but you decide to castigate the guy, don't be unfortunate
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Wande22(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Mint is fvcking 1,100years........ Arugbo Ojo
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Dearlord(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
E be like say na the king kpai the queen
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by bizzibodi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
The qyen no try at tall she allowed her little son to become grandpa before she kick the crown....I mean royal bucket.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by feedthenation(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
---This the era of King Charles III---something he has been dreaming off from childhood---
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by LOVEGINO(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
salbis:
When your time reach, no one go tell you. May his reign be good.
...like buhari abi?
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by FireUpNow(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ori mama Charlie to be Ori Charlie
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by olibeans: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Miserable old man.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Person wey go soon die..

Another person go come and say make them put his image too

Stupid people
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
salbis:
When your time reach, no one go tell you. May his reign be good.

My question is why would someone’s pic be on currency people work for ? Does it mean that man have the right to tell the bank to print funds for him since his pic is on the currency they spend ?

What right does he have to make him appear special before others ? Is he the creator of humans? Or he created the soil/land, water and natural resources in UK ?

I would like to know. Thanks !

Remember that they brought their policies down to Nigeria here. Hence the imbalances and inequalities among us.

I think money is pure illusion! People will start and have started waking up until equality wins.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
God Save The King!!!

My question is why would someone’s pic be on currency people work for ? Does it mean that man have the right to tell the bank to print funds for him since his pic is on the currency they spend ?

What right does he have to make him appear special before others ? Is he the creator of humans? Or he created the soil/land, water and natural resources in UK ?

Remember that they brought their policies down to Nigeria here. Hence the imbalances and inequalities among us.

I think money is pure illusion! People will start and have started waking up until equality wins
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
OJODEL10:

lol, everyone is talking about 2023 you are talking about 3023 you must be from the future
are things still hard
please what are the name of the predidential candidates and their political parties

I think money is pure illusion! People will start and have started waking up until equality wins
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
horpeyemmi66:
What's the point? The guy is already knocking on heaven's gate.

1 Like

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
phemmyfour:
O ugly
The queen's portrait in her reign was young n beautiful

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

All niggars involved in scaming people out of their hard earn money,
All niggas robbing people of their live savings, will not live to enjoy such scam and stolen money

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by phemmyfour: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nyne:

It's their Culture.... Their forefathers started it and the trend continues
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by imam07: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Laggafin:
typical Nigerian think. Is that affecting u? Something wey no concern u
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by KennethEnyi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Somebody should have abdicated for William
No, he’s going to die in buckingham mtchewew!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by KennethEnyi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
seunlayi:

Where is our own 50 Kobo? Even fifty naira is gradually going into extinction due to failed economy
Imagine a seed of groundnut having more value than our naira.

Very soo hundred naira too will become worthless . Useless country

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by KennethEnyi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nyne:

I think money is pure illusion! People will start and have started waking up until equality wins.

Why haven’t they woken up since the 80s and 90s and even 70s that’s their culture and system of government which they have been using for thousands of years and if they want something done about it they would’ve done it since , obviously they haven’t.
honestly I don’t think there’s anything they can do about it. Besides look at our own system of government it’s not like republic is working for us.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's their Culture.... Their forefathers started it and the trend continues

Are you in support of slavery ? Cos that’s pure slavery. They successfully brainwashed billions of people but I and my close relatives refuse to be brainwashed.

Remember that Nigeria directly and indirectly copied their the UK. Look at it closely, and you’ll see that money is pure illusion.

People have started waking up.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by KennethEnyi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn...

No chills for these set of abusive dictators who holds no regards for us then and now

We were colonized by a stringent and high handed fradusters
Maybe France , Switzerland or Germany would have been better because all countries under them seems to be doing well today not so for UK

Heiiiiiii I don’t know about that o look at what the French did in French west Africa those guys are the real DEVILS!!!! they took all the natural resources destroyed. Their indigenous culture stole all the resources and transported them to Paris and when they left in 1960 all the left behind with dummy governments that’s received direct Instruction from Paris and some French teachers to force the indigenous people of those countries to learn French, but the English did amazingly with all her former colonies, left incredible system of government and education and religion. That people still use today. Look at Mali Burkina Faso even Benin republic for backyard all on the list of the POOREST And underdeveloped countries IN THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Directorflexx: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Make i bend if you no laugh after watching this funny video grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by KennethEnyi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
BESIDES,
Look at former British colonies
India
Hong Kong
Singapore
Malaysia
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
USA
GHANA E.t.c…

And French former colonies
Gabon
Niger
Benin
Côte d’Ivoire
Mali
Botswana

Nuff said!!!!
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by guru90: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
See as Alive people on their country currency....

That's the reason their country is shinning like a diamond....

Check 9ja currency..... Death people full there......
that's the reason this country light is not shinning well at all.....
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Why haven’t they woken up since the 80s and 90s and even 70s that’s their culture and system of government which they have been using for thousands of years and if they want something done about it they would’ve done it since , obviously they haven’t.
honestly I don’t think there’s anything they can do about it. Besides look at our own system of government it’s not like republic is working for us.

Culture my foot! It’s called being brainwashed. I and my close relatives refuse to be brainwashed.

Look at it deep enough, and you’ll see it (think of it now, how will someone’s pic be on money that people work to get I.e the person on the currency is the one you’re indirectly working for. The person on the currency behaves like a god over other). Rough play. I’m still pretty young, but I see that people that are older than me aren’t reasoning to that point or have never thought of it.

Imagine: I did a few test on people by asking them who created money. A guy of my age said ‘God’, wow I was amazed. Isn’t it the same paper that they print. How is it God that prints money. The second people who happen to be the first that I asked also said ‘God’. I was like “so these people aren’t thinking that deep to know the root of things”.

Let me tell you something, everyone in the world have been directly or indirectly cheated. But you see me, I no go gree o, and may God be with me.

There will be a war, a general war and it will not stop until there’s peace. I’m pretty sure I’m not alone, but we aren’t much yet.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by Nyne: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Heiiiiiii I don’t know about that o look at what the French did in French west Africa those guys are the real DEVILS!!!! they took all the natural resources destroyed. Their indigenous culture stole all the resources and transported them to Paris and when they left in 1960 all the left behind with dummy governments that’s received direct Instruction from Paris and some French teachers to force the indigenous people of those countries to learn French, but the English did amazingly with all her former colonies, left incredible system of government and education and religion. That people still use today. Look at Mali Burkina Faso even Benin republic for backyard all on the list of the POOREST And underdeveloped countries IN THE WORLD

You will not believe that I asked 2 random people where they think money came from. The both of them told me God created money. I was shocked!

Money is pure illusion! People will start and have started waking up until equality wins.
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by toloohthegreat: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Laggafin:

Younger! Does that picture indicate anything young to you? Perhaps you mean he should be edited to look poverty laden as a typical Nigerian adult who's more poor than he's old?
Abegi...gettat!
Re: Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death by phemmyfour: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nyne:

Are you in support of slavery ? Cos that’s pure slavery. They successfully brainwashed billions of people but I and my close relatives refuse to be brainwashed.

Remember that Nigeria directly and indirectly copied their the UK. Look at it closely, and you’ll see that money is pure illusion.

People have started waking up.
Slavery has it's advantages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.