Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) (26948 Views)

NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by basketbrain(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lagos smell like SHIT ���
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
basketbrain:

Lagos smell like SHIT ���

then move back to your south east....
are you tied down in lagos....??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
drlateef:

May be they gave them uniform at the rally. Yeye zombidiots.

Old women will now be changing cloth outside, we understand... grin

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship in 2007 as my state Governor I can recall for now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

If u like,write the whole full bible. Tinubu is sick and unfit to be president. Do u want him to piss for body during UN general assembly meeting?
It will be a monumental disgrace

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by frank14011991(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Let's leave the south-west alone. That zone is known to be a no-Go area for others. Asiwaju is having that place lock down already.

I will speak for the North here where i resides. Atiku is even fairly acceptable in some part like adamawa, zamfara, and kano due to shekerau influence.

But you see Obi, truthfully speaking, his candidature is next to non-existent, he is relatively unknown here..

I have been saying it and i am repeating again, you can all bookmark this.. In the entire north, OBI will not have more than 10,000 votes.

Even the North central where they are depending on, have been here all my life. I know the norths central so well. There elections are decided a day to election or on the morning of elections... People are easily bought over here.. I know the north central so well.

I am being truthful today. I left kaduna and I voted for Atiku/obi in Nasarawa during the 2019 general election.. And i know what am saying.

Peter is just deceiving himself, it takes more to win an election. And PDP and APC are far ahead.
which ZAMFARA and kano. Mr man I am from kano and kano is between APC and NNPP

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by stephenponti(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
So he avoided the meeting of signing of Peace Accord and sent his deputy because his hand is shaking Tinubu can't hold paper and can't sign a document.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Drbillionz: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Bro,who paid u for all this write up. Waste of time and energy.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by afamaustin(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Women vs youths
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Moneyboyz: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
biotechshola:

This post exposes your own illiteracy instead...

Please elaborate.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
tsdarkside:

then move back to your south east....
are you tied down in lagos....??

Then u move to your village too cos I know no Lagosian dey Nairaland. They are all home eating the money sold from their ancestoral lands, partying till dawn. Enough owambe.
Lagosians wey Tinubu don use all their destines make him personal money then leave Lagosians with nothing but fools

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Sonyboom765: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2022
When foolish igbos have nothing intelligent to debate with between Peter Obi n Tinubu you start foaming in the mouth. Tinubu no be your papa mate. Below are reason why most Nigerians want Tinubu n not Atiku / Obi

post=117137361]

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship in 2007 as my state Governor I can recall for now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

[quote author=Anigreat
:

shocked

Yes my brother, Tinubu is so loved in Iragbiji to the point that they want to make him life president of Iragbiji village.

Tinubu , Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic of Iragbiji village.

I heard Iragbiji will now be operating parliamentary system of government were the village head of Iragbiji is still the head of Iragbiji village while Tinubu will be the head of Iragbiji government. Congratulations to the people of Iragbiji.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Ikea81: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Mothers to useless touts and street urchins.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:
Na for this coming election I go know if Nigeria Youths dey serious or not.

Am not expecting him(P. O) to win though, because let's not deceive ourselves, there's more to winning election than all this social media brouhaha.

But I will begin to take Nigerian Youths serious if he manage to get a million votes.(I pray though).

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

If you really want to take this country back from these old, currupt Crooks, then

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

He is the man for the job.

And how is Sowore going to win going by the logic in your first two paragraphs?
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by duro4chang(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
The incoming president. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by internet: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
N3TRAL:
Tinubu, GCFR!

Chai, this man is loved cry
chai! hard drug is working.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by sehin79(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
this are the APC structures ooo... obidient dey try with the ENDSARS STRUCTURE...but tinubu well oiled machine will be unmatchable on election days...

2 Likes

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Sonyboom765: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
They are not the cursed foolish Igbo mother Ikpeazu gave N500 to birth more lunatics n fools singing the praise of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi.

Ikea81:
Mothers to useless touts and street urchins.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by kingyakos: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Let's see same crowd outside SW
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
femisplash:
Nigerians gat pure love for Jagaban while some are busy labouring in vain for Obi, they are also planning to rally in vain tomorrow.
City boy all the way!
lagbayi pls lower your voice.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by QozzyBrown: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by lhordspy: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
which ZAMFARA and kano. Mr man I am from kano and kano is between APC and NNPP

Dont be decieved, my PvC is for Asiwaju.. But you see kano, the votes will be tatteredly shared. Apc will only win if NNPP collaborate with APC. Except that we might not even have a winner between APC and PDP.

But my joy is kaduna, i know kaduna so well, APC will sweep that part. Including bornu, kebbi, jigawa, gombe, yobe....

I ak taking away zamfara because of the governor performance, he was very poor .. Except some person like Mukhtar Shehu Idris who won the real election with over 60% before been sacked by supreme court under APC gets himselfs involve. But still yet, Apc will get atleast 70% of the votes there for sure, i only said atiku will do well failrly.

But you see obi that man is the joker in this election
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by QozzyBrown: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And how is Sowore going to win going by the logic in your first two paragraphs?

Am not saying he is going to win but, that is Man I believe him.

I have been following him since 2019, and this coming election won't be an exception.

I don't care if win or not. Na him I dey support

1 Like

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Foreseer: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
N3TRAL:

Go and verify grin

ok

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by saysugar(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Let’s election begin tomorrow and see ode! Ur obi will labour in vain
jerryforgood:
Mumu walk for Foolish candidate of Yorubaland.
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Foreseer: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Efforts of a shameful person.

Go and verify

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Foreseer: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
N3TRAL:
Tinubu, GCFR!

Chai, this man is loved cry
Abi

Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by kk2027: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Nobleman80:
it seems I'm missing one person I counted 233

grin grin
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by Bhol28: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.He can do it successfully at Federal level.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution
Re: Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Where is the Agbado master dey are holding the walk for? These fools are indirectly campaigning for Shettima a known terrorist. I pity una oooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.