Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) (35293 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by NamuNamumallam: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Balerie2:
idiots attacking each other
you are the idiot here. Maybe your fada na idiot!
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by emerged01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
mariahAngel:
FFK is only doing what he's been paid to do.
His "loyalty" isn't for free.
Dino isn't doing it for free. Nothing is free.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by lereinter(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ffk

One of history most ridiculous human being

Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoM3zDoe6JY

Fani Kayode has made a video where he said that, if Dino Melaye don't want to adhere to the peace accord of yesterday, that he will give it to him fire for fire.

This is coming after Dino mocked Tinubu for being absent from signing the peace accord, because there is no place for thumb print. He said Tinubu can't sign because of his shaking hands

watch Dino's video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nE9lGv7FA

Hunger no good o.

Baba weren't had to crop himself and Bubu from the group pix grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by clothingonline(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
mariahAngel:
embarassed tongue

Dino loyalty is free?
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by hopexter(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

What about Dino that has been doing what’s he’s paid to do or did you choose to ignore Dino cos of your hatred for Tinubu?
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
emmabest2000:

In OBJ's voice give Femi food and see how he will sing for you grin

FFK and food.

Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by uyimove19(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Booking Number: RQBS55 30/09/2022 12:30:49 Code 3134 Date 30/09/2022 19:45 Event Waterford Utd - Cobh Ramblers Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 0-1 HT
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Nairalanders please help me, I am a Frustrated Idiot

My Useless Animalistic Father is an Ape

My Ashawo Mama hustles in a Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals gave birth to me after 5 different Animals ejaculated into her Smelling HIV AIDS infected Toto.

Now the 5 Animals that Impregnated my Ashawo Mama are competing to have me to themselves.

Please my fellow Nairalanders I need help and advice to scale through this Animalistic Paternity battle that is hanging over my life

If any of these 5 Animals win the Paternity battle, I would be sent to the Jungle to live and die there eating Rotten Agbado and Cassava.
Also I am a Notorious Animal Rapist and a Bloody Armed Robber.

I have a Partner in crime and her Nairaland moniker is Windvane

She is a Bigger Beastly Thief and a Notorious Prostitute that cannot survive a day without Raping and have animals Lick her Rotten Smelling Toto just to have a brain reset..

Windvane and myself (Benz4pimp) are Hardened Criminals that is currently on the run from the Authorities because of the Atrocities that we have Committed Nationally..

Windvane and I (benz4pimp) are behind the recent bank Robbery operation in Kogi state.

We were behind the Bank Robbery in Uromi, Edo State, early this year.

Windvane was shot and wounded in The Bank Robbery operation in Ibadan, Oyo State that was foiled by security operatives. The useless Prostitute and Thief almost lost her stupid life.

I (Benz4pimp) supplied the weapons that was used by Criminals in the Offa Bank Robbery operation in Kwara State.

I am Confessing my Sins and Atrocities on behalf of myself and the Useless Prostitute called Windvane because I know that our days are numbered and untimely death awaits benz4pimp and Windvane.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by baretalk: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dino the idiot.

Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by onuman: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoM3zDoe6JY

Fani Kayode has made a video where he said that, if Dino Melaye don't want to adhere to the peace accord of yesterday, that he will give it to him fire for fire.

This is coming after Dino mocked Tinubu for being absent from signing the peace accord, because there is no place for thumb print. He said Tinubu can't sign because of his shaking hands

watch Dino's video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nE9lGv7FA
PDP and APC presidential candidates are Atiku and Shettima.

Tinubu's standby president for Shettima.

APC and PDP have two far north irridentists and ethno-religious bigots on their presidential tickets.
Shettima or Atiku as president of Nigeria shall inflame the wars of Boko Haram, armed Fulani herdsmen and bandits against the south and middle belt of Nigeria. Already, bandits and Boko Haram have nearly taken over the far north.

Atiku as VP had every power to stop the 12 northern sharia states from adopting Sharia criminal laws in 1999. But he kept silent - tacit approval. We need younger and non religious extremists like Obi and Datti to chase the bandits, kidnappers and Boko Haram, out of Nigeria.

Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by baretalk: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
mariahAngel:
So Dino is right to abuse Tinubu. Flaat head tribal bigots.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by israelmao(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom765 post=117137651]But Dino as not been paid ba ? Na custodian of integrity ba ?
Many of you foolish Igbos no just gree get sense.

Why are you people quick in throwing tribal shit around?Do you know the tribe I belong to?So anyone that goes against APC or has contrary opinion from yours is an Igbo or PDP?Most you on Nairaland need to have a change in perspective and not be fixated on a spot this age-long and handed-down belief about one particular tribe or another.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Don009: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
This political prostitute is irrelevant and will remain a tissue paper as long as Nigerian politics is concern.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by afamaustin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ffk is broke that is why he is worshipping tinubu.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by amaridigital(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
wolesmile:
Two shameless men (fools, if you ask me)
Two "alatenujes"
And to think these ones have held leadership positions, and are still aspiring to be leaders...

Àgbà ò kan ọgbọ́n.

You speak Yoruba well. Although many people use Yoruba language on this platform to deceive the gullible and I don't know how old you are but using abusive words on elderly persons is a taboo in Yoruba culture no matter your reservation for the elderly. Someone will surely win the election next year and it might not be your candidate. Heaven won't fall. Be careful. Do not copy the bad habits of those born throway who were mostly born in baby factories without proper family upbringing unless you are one of them pretending to be Yoruba.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Make una fight each other... nigerians be obi-dient and do not mind APC and PDP
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Trill1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Agbaya dem grin

Do you know with as low as #110K, you can Go Solar l, wacht TV, on Fan, power your laptop etc.

It's an upgradeable plan. DM for videos of previous installations.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by wolesmile(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
amaridigital:

You speak Yoruba well. Although many people use Yoruba language on this platform to deceive the gullible and I don't know how old you are but using abusive words on elderly persons is a taboo in Yoruba culture no matter your reservation for the elderly. Someone will surely win the election next year and it might not be your candidate. Heaven won't fall. Be careful. Do not copy the bad habits of those born throway who were mostly born in baby factories without proper family upbringing unless you are one of them pretending to be Yoruba.
Wow. Thanks for the admonition. Sorry if you feel offended.
FFK is a few years older than me. I am shy of two years older than Dino.
Have I satisfied your curiosity?
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by wolesmile(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
amaridigital:

So you think I am pretending to be Yoruba?
My moniker is enough to search me out on facebook and Twitter. You'll satisfy your curiosity more there and know you're chatting with a real Oyo (Fiditi) man whose son is already above his mid 20s.
Àgbàa FFK ti so yangan mọ́n ìdí, dandan ni kó di aláwàdà adìẹ.
As for Dino? That one is a child in a man's body.
Àwọn àgbà méjì tó nṣe lángbálángbá.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
kiss Fani Kayode stylishly doing Keyamo's work
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by ogub(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nothing is hidden forever
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Stallione(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Two useless and confused old fools undecided
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Sonyboom765: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are mad n a bastard for this comment. Prove that you are from hell n not Igbo then.

[quote author=israelmao post=117139557][/quote]
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why is Yorubaland plagued with so many eminent Rogues?

Is it in the Genes, Bloodline or Upbringing ?

Fela And Wole Soyinka who also happened to be first Cousins also come to mind

Saraki is another one, even Obasanjo has the Rogue anointing

Oluwo Of Iwo , Olugbo Of Ugbo And Oba Of Lagos are the Royal ones
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by israelmao(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom765 post=117141045]You are mad n a bastard for this comment. Prove that you are from hell n not Igbo then.

Can a spring bring both hot and cold water?Those who are bastards know themselves, those who are from hell and belong to its dregs do likewise.When I see the offshoot of bully I know them.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
gracealonev:

FFK would certainly finish Dino because his own service model is performance-based and post-paid.
He really needs to impress his APC paymasters.

FFK would knock out Dino

FFK is an accomplished Article Writer too
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Two yoruba sons disgracing themselves, so shameful.
Re: Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) by horshyjnr(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tales of 2 old fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.