Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Comedy At Its Peak: I Go Dye, AY, Others To Feature At The Vintage With Ghana Mu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedy At Its Peak: I Go Dye, AY, Others To Feature At The Vintage With Ghana Mu (215 Views)

RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy At Its Peak: I Go Dye, AY, Others To Feature At The Vintage With Ghana Mu by AlexReports(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Comedy At Its Peak: I Go Dye, AY, Others To Feature At The Vintage with Ghana Must Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuyTJJsTZE

Top comedians and entertainment big shots will feature at the Comedy Swap edition of The Vintage with Ghana Must Go scheduled to take place Oct 16, 2022.

Among those expected to thrill residents of the nation's capital include, I Go Dye, AY, DeskTalker, I Go Save, Mr Paul, Parara, Chuks D General, Alhaji Shehu, Kelvin Sapp, Waffi, Funny Mic and many more.

The organisers describe it as premium comedy with a difference and the most anticipated show of the year.

Venue is the Congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton Hotel and time is 5:00pm Red carpet, 6:00pm main show.

Gate Fee is, Regular - 7k VIP - 25k GOLD TABLE for 10 - 1.M PLATINUM TABLE for 10 - 1.5M

Tickets outlets are, Transcorp Hilton, All Faxx Supermarket, Johnwood Hotel, Niger Delta Restaurant and De Village Restaurant.

Intending participants can also get their tickets online on Allevents.ng. For more enquirer call 08065588587

Re: Comedy At Its Peak: I Go Dye, AY, Others To Feature At The Vintage With Ghana Mu by TRADELYN: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Two Stepsisters Are Seen In A Leak Having Lesbiian Orggyy / Don Jazzy Net Worth [2022/2023 UPDATED] / Bbnaija Phyna Wins #500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.