Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic (603 Views)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / CBN Send Memo To Zenith Bank To Accept Old 500 And 1000 Naira Notes (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Please I don't know how to go about this. I have two buildings located at very strategic locations in Rivers State. I want to lease them out to Zenith Bank and Chicken Republic how do I go about this?
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by MatrixReloaded: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2022
okrikaboi:
Please I don't know how to go about this. I have two buildings located at very strategic locations in Rivers State. I want to lease them out to Zenith Bank and Chicken Republic how do I go about this?
You need to get agents to market it then you take good quality pictures if possible a drone photo shots and post online too. Jiji or Nigeriapropertypro.
State the exact location, schools, hospital , office warehouse, it can be turned to any use.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by VeryWickedGoat: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
You want to invite failure into your home.

Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

You need to get agents to market it then you take good quality pictures if possible a drone photo shots and post online too. Jiji or Nigeriapropertypro.
State the exact location, schools, hospital , office warehouse, it can be turned to any use.
It has to be a bank and a popular fast food joint. It's also a means to bring development to an already fast developing town plus I'll get good political recognition for other projects to come. I need to reach out to the bank and fast food joint but I don't know the right office.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by louken(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
okrikaboi:

It has to be a bank and a popular fast food joint. It's also a means to bring development to an already fast developing town plus I'll get good political recognition for other projects to come. I need to reach out to the bank and fast food joint but I don't know the right office.
What do you intend the bank to use it for: bank branch or guest house?
The former is almost impossible because Zenith bank doesn't usually rent an existing building to use for banking
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
louken:

What do you intend the bank to use it for: bank branch or guest house?
The former is almost impossible because Zenith bank doesn't usually rent an existing building to use for banking
Bank branch, apart from zenith bank is there another bank that would consider a lease deal? Thank you sir
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by YourBanker: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
okrikaboi:

Send me a DM
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by VinTruth: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
IF and WHEN any/your property/land/asset is strategic to any organisation/business/individual needs and desire; the organisation/individual will be the one looking for and begging you/owner not the other way round!

Your asset is not strategic (perhaps yet).

Focus your thinking, energy and time on something productive at your youth and stop building castle in the air Okrikaboi. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
VinTruth:
IF and WHEN any/your property/land/asset is strategic to any organisation/business/individual needs and desire; the organisation/individual will be the one looking for and begging you/owner not the other way round!

Your asset is not strategic (perhaps yet).

Focus your thinking, energy and time on something productive at your youth and stop building castle in the air Okrikaboi. God bless you.

Thanks for your opinion. I still need the office to address my proposal I'll take care of the rest.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
YourBanker:

Send me a DM
Please quote me on a dead thread let's exchange WhatsApp contacts.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by TheTrueSeeker2: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello, did you finally get Chicken Republic to lease your property?

I also have a property behind First Bank Head Office in Port Harcourt, the Old GRA axis to be precise, that I want to lease to either Chicken Republic or any of the major eatries

okrikaboi:

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Sell Your Pi / Ebay And Amazon Checkout - Rmbgcutter / Dollar Crashes Against Naira On Binance As Cardoso Warning Rattles Crypto Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.